Sign in to follow this  
pink-lynn

Sin????

every gals dream can hv perfect body shape, BUT sometime not.... :cry: Additional man oso dream that his gf hv a sexy look & perfect body shape :angry:

small breast not guilty but de way 2 enlarge de bust become fuller is 1 of problem.Slimmimg centers hv offer bust enlargement treatment BUT can we trust them???

Edited by pink-lynn

erm this kindda thing.... its hard to enlarge ur breast ... but its always only u can make in firm instead... we are born wit it.... if ur guy complain abt u haveing small boops i think thats wrong... coz we basically cant control out boops size...

i think big or small is not a problem as long as ur happy with it

life is short if u keep on thinking n complanin bout the size of ur boobs u sure going to be miserable all the time

so b happy n satisfy with ur body ....i think i am fortunate to be born normal....compare with lots of unfortunate people in this world..

so dun think tooo much live life to the fullest n dun take it to seriously bout ppl commentin on ur body figure..

i think big or small is not a problem as long as ur happy with it

life is short if u keep on thinking n complanin bout the size of ur boobs u sure going to be miserable all the time

so b happy n satisfy with ur body ....i think i am fortunate to be born normal....compare with lots of unfortunate people in this world..

so dun think tooo much live life to the fullest n dun take it to seriously bout ppl commentin on ur body figure..

yes man like them big but that doesnt mean you have to please your man to have them enlarge. If your man insists that you make them bigger, why dont you tell them to go enlarge their penis also :P

You dont have to feel guilty just becoz you have smaller ones, the end of the day its your character that attracts the right man. It is so risky to go to all these beauty centres to do such operation, if you really want to do it better go to the real plastic surgeon to my knowledge in msia there are only 6 qualified ones (i heard it from the radio) 3 of them in penang.

My opinion is just be yourself.

any1 hv any suggestion 2 enlarge de bust o not??? :IDEA: i hv tatproblem ....hw 2 enlarge de breast..... :???: i very envy tat de gals hv perfect bady shape.....

:nohappy: they can wear some sexy wear bUt me cant!!!

any1 hv any suggestion 2 enlarge de bust o not??? :IDEA: i hv tatproblem ....hw 2 enlarge de breast..... :???: i very envy tat de gals hv perfect bady shape.....

:nohappy: they can wear some sexy wear bUt me cant!!!

Sometimes u don need to have the "big" boobs to look sexy...sometimes a sexy wear might not even look sexy on a "big" boobs girl...some ppl even if they didn't wear any sexy cloths they still look sexy....

Being sexy is not about big boobs only...if u're really so wanna be sexy n so low confident in ur body maybe u can try to draw the attention away form ur body to ur looks....makeup can make wonders..... :wub: , or to the way u bring urself...be confident that is :)

love the person for who she is not how big her breast is.

i dont understand... guilty? anyone care to explain?

i want to change the title and move it to a proper place...

i think what she meant was like chinese saying "it's not a sin for not having big boobs" (em hai jui-not a sin)

Edited by eivan120

Well if u want to try some breast enlarging methods then go ahead but u should not go for breast implants.

For me personally, I prefer natural looking breasts, whatever size. I dislike implants. It makes the breasts look so artificial, u know, the perfect 'pau' shape. Not to mention those oversized, football-shaped breasts. Yucks!

If u r not happy with the size of yr breasts and u want to enhance it naturally, I think it's ok. But I do not advise u to go for surgery.

Ron

Well if u want to try some breast enlarging methods then go ahead but u should not go for breast implants.

For me personally, I prefer natural looking breasts, whatever size. I dislike implants. It makes the breasts look so artificial, u know, the perfect 'pau' shape. Not to mention those oversized, football-shaped breasts. Yucks!

If u r not happy with the size of yr breasts and u want to enhance it naturally, I think it's ok. But I do not advise u to go for surgery.

Ron

oh... thx ur advise n i oso dun 1 take risk go4 surgery. I just 1 enlarge in nature way, do u hv any suggestion???

actually there are some exercise moves to tone up and make the breast firm. This takes time of course... but at least its healthy

and for me, i compromised on my weight a lil... used to diet, got really small waistline, but flat chested.. so a lil here and a lil there... my bf dun "complain".. but deep down i know he'll rather have more that it la...

also, there are some creams to FIRM up... but not enlarge...

its not a sin! i mean you are literary born with that set of breasts. dont tell me before birth, you go tell your mum "mum, i want big boobs when i grow up. want 36C breasts." its genetic and biological.

but if you are really not satisfied with your breast size, then you can try exercises to enhance it or maybe try something different in your diet? if you an extreamist(not recommended though), you can always go for plastic surgery to enhance your breasts to the size you want.

about guys who want their gf to have big breasts or something, its not necessarily a MUST in a relationship. i have a pair of 36C breasts and guys are always "talking to my breasts" instead of talking to my face. its not really a good thing to tell you the truth. some guys just go for you for lust instead of for love if you have a shapely body and lovely breasts.

think about it. sometimes i think that those who are not really beautiful physically (dont get me wrong, everyone is beautiful in their own way. here i m talking as in the beauty queen beautiful) can find true love easier than those prettier ones.

Edited by Quistreous

Talking about having perfect body shape, have anyone tried ELKEN Lingeries (调整型内衣)?

Heard that it helps us to have desired perfect figure.

Just now, my fren recommend me to buy it, but it's too pricey, RM2K++.

Pay instalments for 12 months.

But she really have a greater body shape after she wore it.

One of her frens, 10 days wearing it already see the result.

Hmm... anyone wear it before? I'm still considering whether to buy or not.

It is definitely not a sin. Having big breasts isn't that great either. How would you like if people(guys) stare/look/peek at your chest when they walk past you in shopping centres..ugghh. I hate it..I wish for smaller breasts..just a lil bit smaller :P

Talking about having perfect body shape, have anyone tried ELKEN Lingeries (调整型内衣)?

Heard that it helps us to have desired perfect figure.

Just now, my fren recommend me to buy it, but it's too pricey, RM2K++.

Pay instalments for 12 months.

But she really have a greater body shape after she wore it.

One of her frens, 10 days wearing it already see the result.

Hmm... anyone wear it before? I'm still considering whether to buy or not.

I dun know whether the one I saw is the same with what u r talking about or not. But the price is almost the same and my cousin bought one before. The flabby fats around her bra-line 'disappeared' after she wore the bra. It even works on fat people. Its too expensive for me to actually get one though..heheh

I personally don't find big breasts sexy. I think the shape is more important than the size!

Implants :loser::loser::loser: Don't see the point getting implants.

Beside.... more than a handful goes to waste. :P

i agree with raindeer..

having a big breast is not really cool after all.

im a d cup gal.some say its good..but for me it a "hell"

not because a guy stare at my chest its just im not comfortable with it.

it because everytime im going to do a bra shoping...its make me agry.

small bra much cute and sweet.but look at me..i feel like im hiding a twin watermelon under' my shirt.

i cant jump..i cant running...and hate wearing bra!!!!

i really wish one day i having A BREAST CANCER..So the doc will cut my breast away.

:doh:

i agree with raindeer..

having a big breast is not really cool after all.

im a d cup gal.some say its good..but for me it a "hell"

not because a guy stare at my chest its just im not comfortable with it.

it because everytime im going to do a bra shoping...its make me agry.

small bra much cute and sweet.but look at me..i feel like im hiding a twin watermelon under' my shirt.

i cant jump..i cant running...and hate wearing bra!!!!

i really wish one day i having A BREAST CANCER..So the doc will cut my breast away.

:doh:

well dun need to curse urself for having breast cancer my dear...love ur breast..i know u might find it irritating by having huge breast...is true...i am having a 'c' cup,i i find it not comfortable too...becoz is too heavy...but its actually fats..juz try go on for a diet or exercise by swinging ur arm up n down to burn the fat at that area...i have try it...if i do really exercise,my size can turn smaller n i can it in 'b' cup bra...

i got a silly question :P... if the breast ady small... not big... but still go for exercise like gym, yoga.... will it be smaller??