Sign in to follow this  
ahchak

LeSportsac

i really wonder how you guys could afford so many nice bags? i'm broke all the time...i hafta think carefully everytime i wanna buy something tht is expensive. gonna find a sugar daddy to take care of me so tht i could buy lesportsac stuffs. but those bags are so cute! as for the price, i think it's a bit over-proced even though it's limited edition.

there'll be 50% off for products from lesportsac at isetan klcc&parkson(i'm not sure for parkson) from 28th april till 28th may. so hit on the road now & shop till you drop! cheers~!

wow, 50%? for everything? or discounts up to 50%?

Edited by tIcKLeMe

OH NO!!!! seriously!!!! Do they have the tokidoki? I wanna get the tote...!!!!!I will go to KLCC and have a LOOK!!!!

where in KLCC sell the lesportsac stuff??

i wanna go buy one too.... :(

anyway where to get LAMB in malaysia???

how much is da price range for lesportspac? ... the tokidoki one... mayb wanna buy it since im such a huge fan... metrojaya got sell aso a... thn i gonna hav a look lo... since alwayz drop by mid valley

I saw the tokidoki bag that you mentioned in Metrojaya (Mid Valley) about 2 weeks ago. The price is about RM200 to RM300 gua... If I didn't see wrongly... Hehe. Please correct me if anybody knows the actual price.

50% on LeSportsac stuffs?!? That's a lot already. Off-season stuffs only?? Or everything also 50%?

200-300? ... hmmm... thn stil can afford lo... if 500+ kenot edi... thn i gonna go mv tis sunday !!... ahahaha... go c tokidoki bag... :P :P

kire, let me know after you get the tokidoki bag? Ok? Let me know how much you got it for. I'm kindda busy these few days, so can't go, but if really can get tokidoki bag in a price i can 'afford', then of course I'll run there straight away!!! Haha! :D

Do they hav these 2 kind of bags? or somethin similar? i really love to have both of these designs. one sling, n one backpack. with both colors. MV or Isetan got ah? price range around rm300 for 1 bag rite? I wanna buy. but im still in sabah.. will go kl next sunday. still got sales o not? *snob snob*

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Adrinaly

New design.. Retrograde... coming soon. aiyo.... why la got so many nice things :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Adrinaly

whoa nice!! but........

i stil wan my tokidoki!!!! :crybaby:

my mum dun let me out a.... she say my piano performance drop... how mean!... gonna force my way out :P

there'll be 50% off for products from lesportsac at isetan klcc&parkson(i'm not sure for parkson) from 28th april till 28th may. so hit on the road now & shop till you drop! cheers~!

adrienne which parkson outlet u saw got Lesportsac? never come across any Pakson outlet that carry this brand mind to tell thanks

adrienne which parkson outlet u saw got Lesportsac? never come across any Pakson outlet that carry this brand mind to tell thanks

hmm...i'm sorry tht i typed it wrongly. isetan is having sale. it's supposed to be klcc & lot10. not parkson. i'm so sorry!

i saw a schoolmate's gf holding a tokidoki just now and i was sooooo envious of her. :(

tokidoki ... :(

yesterday i went midvalley to look for tokidoki... seems lik all sold out coz its limited edition... sigh... din get to c any... got some lesportspac stuff goin for 40% off.. bt nt really nice.. .found tat da quality so so oni.. but design dam nice!!! ... they hav new desgins nw.. can go check it out if u hav money to spare... :P *wink*

the upcoming ones are tokidoki summer 2006

the 1st batch of tokidoki for lesportsac are out of stock in malaysia :D

awww... icic... so whn tis tokidoki summer comin in? may a?... thn gonna check it up soon.... haha... im oni interested in tokidoki ehhh... bt rm300+ stil nid think bout it first... hehe

i prefer the first batch of tokidoki..all r cartoon character..the summer06 hav gals..which i think not that nice :P

went to Isetan KLCC just now. the tokidoki is more expensive than the normal range... it's abt rm 400-500 for normal tote. I like other designs too...it's so nice....and cheaper...around rm200++