Sign in to follow this  
becky_lass

The shorter and slimmer, the better??

smaller or tiny are depend on guys....but for sure most of guys would like those slimmer n sexy body...(at least for 1st impression) :blink:

lets go out in the shopping center and take a notice.... Big chubby guy always seems to have slim beautiful gf.

while those chubby girl or girls with some extra padding seems to have those cute guys....

seee the god is fair... :P

so most guy prefer slim and slender looking girls but not all of them can lay their hand on one. so most be contended with what they have :)

actually i dun think guys look on height la...as long as u r thin n hav d look,guys ll auto go after u...haiz...asian"s thinkin...d thinner d beter

Not really heartbroken!

I'm the guy looking for height and not thin. look for someone around 168 and not too thin and not too fat. :clapclap:

im 165cm and in msia im among de slightly taller gals but nobody comment luckily :D

but here in nz de angmo here say im short d! grr.... but unfortunately i don like to wear high heel heehee

but some of gals just dun like guys taller than 178 wor.....& keep asking ...why u so tall....wat u eat....bla bla bla...

haha..izit? hem...so what if u fall for a 160cm girl?

Then ah.... no choice loh. When it comes, it comes right in your way.

but some of gals just dun like guys taller than 178 wor.....& keep asking ...why u so tall....wat u eat....bla bla bla...

yahyah agree.......

dunno y i am very tall too bout 168 n i keep being tease too by lots of ppl...

wel sumtime i hope tat i m shorter but whn i tink back i tink i look nice is tis height like model :thumbup1:

but its so dificult to find tall bf!!!!but funy ting whn i met sum1 too tall it seem thy too tall n i donlike...

duno y seem so hard to talk wif thm....

i prefer tall guy hmm mayb same height as me after my heels its ok...

any1 hehe juz jk :clapclap::P

but really all my guys friends said they prefer small,cute looking girls....

so sien when they said like that....

i wish i was taller like around 170 cm..

the explaination is just plain simple, even if the guy prefer tall girls, but the tall girls usually prefer a taller bf and reject the poor shorter guy.....

and the fat girls no guy wants issue, same also with guys, skinny guys also no girls want leh. it sounds pretty much balanced to me.

and to snowie don't feel bad, ur not alone, i used to been rejected and overlooked also by many girls since im quite slim(170cm, 55kg) not really aneroxic but just slim and girls u know la, always want a bigger, buffer bf they say nice to hug ;p hahahaa.

Edited by jessie82

Tall is good wat...I'm only 158 and wish i were taller. :doh:

I don't think it's true that no one would want to date a fat girl. I've got gal frens of all shapes and sizes and they all also got bf wat...though never seen a fleshy girl with a hot guy before la.

I think because most m'sian girls are petite and slim, our guys just got accustomed to that type of look lor, so they might unconsciously think that slim+petite is ideal/cute/whatever...so when look for gf, will be naturally drawn to a girl of this body type. Hey, just like in Japan and Korea, all the girls are so fair and smooth skinned, so a Jap/Korean guy would think a fair skinned beauty is his idea of an ideal gf rather than opt for someone whose looks do not match this criterion?

not 2 short & not 2 tall 4 me, since i'm 179cm.. trying 2 hit da 182cm by playing more b-ball.. :thumbup1:

i'm tall but i'm thin also..(52+kg onli.. :P )

i like to be tall.. bt i'm darn short n petite.. skinny oso.. alot of downside ler.. cz u may look like a kids sometimes.. like those age dy old bt size still small.. whn old dy more teruk.. frm behind..wah.. look like so young.. see the face turn out is an old lady.. hahaha.. more worst lah.. grrr.. genes probs lo.. wat to do..

i like to be tall.. bt i'm darn short n petite.. skinny oso.. alot of downside ler.. cz u may look like a kids sometimes.. like those age dy old bt size still small.. whn old dy more teruk.. frm behind..wah.. look like so young.. see the face turn out is an old lady.. hahaha.. more worst lah.. grrr.. genes probs lo.. wat to do..

:P i agree with Choco.... if too short <150cm sometimes do look like going out wit a young sister :clapclap: .... but may be can get 1/2 fare when gettinga bus ride??? :P

:P i agree with Choco.... if too short <150cm sometimes do look like going out wit a young sister :clapclap: .... but may be can get 1/2 fare when gettinga bus ride??? :P

yeah...have seen some couples where the girl looked so young,like a high school girl whereas the guy looked so grown up...

not very compatible....

but i think some guys prefer short & petite gals rite?

then they can hug the gal with one hand ^_^

sometimes being shorter is good too

coz being tall

you have to find an even taller guy

so that you can wear high-heels when you go dating :P

Actually i don't care whether guys want shorter and smaller girls or not. I wanna be tall. I am 164cm. but really wish i'm much talker like 170++ cm.

Girls, come on. Dont care whatever the guys like. It should be good as long as you feel comfortable with your height and body. We are not living for them. We are living for ourselves. Don't worry. Be proud of your height and body.

Standing only at 154cm, and I am quite small size also. Always wish that I can grow taller, at least till 160cm, but that never happen <_< So many people comment that I look like a kid =.=

The guard at the cinema always wanted to check my indentification when I wanted to watch an NC16 (Singapore show rating) show when I'm like 20 yr old.

But I've learnt to accept my height already, since I've not been growing for almost half a decade :lol:

But I still think that girls being tall is good!!

Edited by holy.arrow

Hmmm.....I have been wondering about this question for a lonnnnggg time hehe.....Through my observation(asking friends etc), and not stereotyping, I found out that most Asian guys i know actually prefer girls who are tiny?or small? I am not very tall......just 167cm(many gfs of mine are of that height) and i wish i was taller. But i have been told by many Asian guys that I'm very tall and they sorta frown at me, thinking am a alien or something.....then they went on and said "girls dont look nice that tall". I mean what's wrong with being taller than them? or of the same height as them? They feel threatened? haha....I wonder if any of you girls here experience that? Coz before i came to Melbourne for studies,i was concious of my height coz my family sometimes would tease me bout it too saying "that tall, you should find a foreigner"(and i do have a white bf so they can keep quiet now :doh: ). And also i find that most Asian guys prefer on average 160cm?? But over here, i see alot of girls taller than guys couple.....so i wonder, what's the big deal with height,being taller than average is not a sin 8)

No, My ideal girl is talller'n me. I'm 183 cm tall.