Sign in to follow this  
becky_lass

The shorter and slimmer, the better??

i understand that many orang putih guys think of asian girls as sex workers and that their own gwai poh as being much more independent and intelligent women, so they look at asian girls as easy prey for their sexual escapades. (now you get a bunch of guys who are really after shorter girls although not due to the height but for 'tourism'.)

a lot of it seems to be a result of, "no other choice".

Don't quite agree with you on that one there... not sure if you noticed but a lot of caucasians are marrying asian these days? A lot find their bride in South East Asia region especially Thailand and IndoChina. I'm not sure if they are attracted by their physical astute but the common perception is Asian women are more submissive and gentle, and not independant and harsh like the western women. I think the perception that caucasian think of asian girls as sex workers is a taboo...

Maybe it's just a one off thing, but the last time I was in Bkk and was in a club, I observe the usual 'mating ritual' there... Thai girls are mostly slim.. the gwai lohs were all over those stick thin one and slim slim one, but there's another one girl who's not fat but well endowed and big boned type, no gwai loh look at her at all... but like I said maybe it's just one club, one night..

Don't quite agree with you on that one there... not sure if you noticed but a lot of caucasians are marrying asian these days? A lot find their bride in South East Asia region especially Thailand and IndoChina. I'm not sure if they are attracted by their physical astute but the common perception is Asian women are more submissive and gentle, and not independant and harsh like the western women. I think the perception that caucasian think of asian girls as sex workers is a taboo...

a lot of chinese guys here and singapore also marry china girls, vietnam girls, thai girls and whatever else. is it because the local chinese girls are too tall for them?

a lot of chinese guys here and singapore also marry china girls, vietnam girls, thai girls and whatever else. is it because the local chinese girls are too tall for them?

Cossie, I'm not giving an opinion on the part about tall or short, more on your statement that "many mat salleh see asian girls as prostitue".... but since you brought this up, I think they go for China, Vietnam and Thai girls coz they are more SLIM...

Edited by beekgurl

my ex-BF ish gwai lou also ... nvr complaint bout me being chubby and short ... in fact he liked it ... it's all in the mind ahhh ...

Cossie, I'm not giving an opinion on the part about tall or short, more on your statement that "many mat salleh see asian girls as prostitue".... but since you brought this up, I think they go for China, Vietnam and Thai girls coz they are more SLIM...

sorry ya... it's not just the gwai lous. quite a lot of our own guys also think this way. very sad.

my ex-BF ish gwai lou also ... nvr complaint bout me being chubby and short ... in fact he liked it ... it's all in the mind ahhh ...

Might be... I think most of the gwailoh that comes to our parts of the world are fascinated with asian because of our 'exotic' look heheheh... I've a friend who only dates foreigner.. she's a bit chubby and most of the time only foreigners find her attractive... she's also very independant so maybe our local men feel a bit intimidated by her - attitude + size wise :P

she's also very independant so maybe our local men feel a bit intimidated by her - attitude + size wise :P

what attitude does she possess? is it her independence?

didn't you mention that gwai lous like asian women because of their perceived submissiveness and they don't fancy their harsh womenfolk? so what makes yhis friend any difference from the gwai poh?

i don't know whether you have actually made up your mind on what's what.

My mind hasn't been made up for western men - I guess what I'd like to say is they have a wider acceptance in terms of slim/fat/tall/short...

Anyway, WAAAAY off topic already... sorry all :P Most of the time I'm quite 'tercelaru' :P

I actually prefer girls who are around my height (183 cm).

I feel that it paints for a better picture instead of having a munchkin by my side.

I mean, seriously, do you want to always be bending down for a kiss.

Also, aesthetically, taller girls have an edge.

But, if it came right down to it, size wouldn't matter. Maybe unless you're like Yao Ming, more than 7 feet tall.

but then there are lots of chinese girls who will reject a shorter guy. they are not so 'heroic' yet as these girls psychologically equate a guy's height with social status and subconciously consider these men to possess higher quality genes. (and now you have another bunch of guys who can't get together with a taller girl.)

I don't have a problem, as I'm rather tall but there is no serious justification in a girl going for a tall guy.

I mean, if, seriously, a girl was so picky as to say "I only date guys 5 ' 8" and above", couldn't the guy then say "I only date girls with a C cup and above". Women get mad when you say this, but isn't eliminating guys by their height just as bad and superficial?

i'm 158 i guess. that would be 5'2 rite? hahaha.. and always get tease like example "hei, where's lisa? i cant seem to find her, where is she?" when i'm just beside them HAHAHAHA

wait? 168 cm is tall for a Malaysian girl? Are you sure?

I think to date there is only one girl taller than me. That's a Thai SCHOOLgirl.

Man, she was still going to High School.

She must have been around 6'2", just half a finger taller.

But still, rather impressive!

Bet she could slam dunk.

Edited by Jamiesung

jamie,yeah...normally if a gurl is bout 165cm or above,she'll b considered as tall in m'sia

guys in general like tall and slim girls.. for the long sexy legs.... :)

hahah so which is true :P what if the girl is tall but no long sexy legs :P and what is considered tall for a malaysian girl? 170? :o

i thought 175 is considered very tall, not just tall and we are talking about malaysian ... not caucasians ne

hahah so which is true :P what if the girl is tall but no long sexy legs :P and what is considered tall for a malaysian girl? 170? :o

It's not uncommon to find tall girl with legs that are not, technically, "slim".

Women collect fat in the thighs, so it is definitely not uncommon to find women who are tall,

but have, what we unkindly call "thunder thighs".

Of course, SUPERFICIALLY, it's not considered aesthetically pleasing.

But then again, I'm not a leg guy. Maybe some leg guys would like to answer.

I'm 174.

Prefer tall girl. As astrosurge said, just about compatibility! N i don't mind when that girl put on her high heel, she is taller than me.

So what! She still my gf or wife! Guys think this way, as a guy like me still can find a lady taller than me. Can you?

LOL

hrmm.. u dun mind gals taller than u??

haha.. wish tom cruise have ur attitude! Nicole was not allowed to wear heels while they were together.. its a guy ego thing..

jamie, since u said ur not a leg guy.. what guy are u (if u don't mind me asking).. :P

Hi beekgurl!

If you are just talking about physical looks (which should never be the most important basis for finding a mate) for the aesthetic side of it, I'd have to say I'm a face man.

To sum it up mathematically:

Women with beautiful face + average body > Women with beautiful body + average face.

I think all guys will agree with this. In English, Women with beautiful body + average face are called Butterface. You can always work on your body, but your face would have to undergo extensive surgery if you want to change it.

Remember, this is just for aesthetic purposes, NOT for mating.

Jamie,

Can I ask again, asthetic aside, what about mating? :P

Beekgurl,

From a mating viewpoint, I guess what applied to the Neantherdals applies to us as well.

Substantial enough teats for nourishing the baby, child-bearing hips, a healthy body

to fulfill Darwin's survival of the fittest mentality. Much lower requirements than in today's

looks - obsessed society, I wager.