Sign in to follow this  
*th3Ng*

single or double-fold eyelid...???

my mum did the double eyelid operation too... and i think she looks better.... she used to stick the sticker thing too.... smile.gif

i got little bit double eye lid only.... like its not deep but the line is there.... so i enhance it wit darker shadow along the line... its a makeup trick.

i wish i had real nice double eye lid... but i dun wan go for opreation... scary lar...

My mum did an operation as well, for her eyes. She used to have a very small chinky eye, so she did the operation. After the operation, she didnt dare to step out of the house for 2months, becasue she looked like being punched by someone. But her eyes now are very nice, very natural.

double eyelids are really pretty but single eyelids are too

They both look good..

girls who are thinking about surgery should really change their minds.

heck, i've got a lot of caucasian guy pals who think Asian Eyes are hot hehe!

hey kassie, who's elva..?

u really dunno her ah???

elva xiao...one of the famous singer in taiwan....she can sing well...ve good body figure n good voice...i luv her voice so much...

i got double eyelid..so i am happy with it.i gotta this friend who has single eyelid,she was so unsastify with it,she went for this double eyelid operation. whoah..now,her eyes are so dman fake..

Huh? Really so fake? I got a fren who went 4 d same kind of operation 2 but d results r pretty good... Very natural... 1st wk of course wil b quite swollen but it wil get better...

Btw, read fr sumwher tht ther's this technology of double eyelid surgery which wil not hav those side effects wen u grow old. In fact, u can get it reverse back 2 ur original single lid if by any chance u dun like it later in life...

yah..u can actually try using booster mascara frm lancome...something work like de loreal one....but its much more better....its great....

Booster mascara? Which 1 of Lancome mascaras r u talkin about? N how much izit? I heard it's pretty xpensiv...

dont u think it'll look weird? some tap sticking on yr eyes..heheh

i thought of sticking it everyday, even for classes..but i'm kinda afraid if my friends come up to me and ask me bout the sticker on my eyes..heheh

Yea, it's a bit weird... But I think it worth it if it works... 1 of my fren is tryin this method... Sticking it everyday at home, even wen she sleeps, but take it out wen she's goin out...

I have another fren's fren of mine, he;'s a guy and he is so unsastify with his eyes,he went for double eyelid operation. then, he went for 2nd itme because he thinks the first operation sucks..i'm like WTH? blink.gif

wah~~wacko.gif can't imagine guy oso wanna operation to get double eyelid!!!!

sOooo "ai mei"!!! renske.gif

rayleen and cutiebaby mum oso did operation as well!!!! hehe....sure pretty mummy!!! tongue.gif

some of them looks natural after operation but some looks darn fake!!!!

if anyone really dare to operation for double eyelid...should find a well known doctor....haha!!! doctor.gif

clis booster frm lancome....its actually a base..im not sure how much izzit cuz i bought it in wearhouse... biggrin.gif

ehehhehe...de second one ll be on 10-11 dec....shishedo...whitia..ettusis...ZA...somwhere around PJ...

ehehhehe...de second one ll be on 10-11 dec....shishedo...whitia..ettusis...ZA...somwhere around PJ...

how did u get updated with these news eh?

yaya...how u know???

i wanna buy ettusains product....hehe....!!!! tongue.gif

through frens or fren's frens...ahhhahah...i like wearhs...juz back frm biotherm n CD wearhs last week.... tongue.gif

i'm gonna check out every girl's eyelids from now on.

hahaha..what for?

wanna compare yours and the girls?

tongue.gif

i really envy those who have double eyelid...

hahaha..what for?

wanna compare yours and the girls?

i really envy those who have double eyelid...

no, just take note of something new lor. i don't think i look very closely at girls cause it may be rude.

are you sure you'll look good with double eye-lids?

no, just take note of something new lor. i don't think i look very closely at girls cause it may be rude.

are you sure you'll look good with double eye-lids?

haha...i did try putting those tape....haha..my mom said i look weird if i have double eye lid..coz i have small eyes,..with double eye lid, i look like a person who just got up from bed..

through frens or fren's frens...ahhhahah...i like wearhs...juz back frm biotherm n CD wearhs last week.... tongue.gif

N I missed it... (sigh...) Must tel me wen's d next ar... Post it in ur friendster buletin or smt... U knw wen is Chanel's warehse? Or MAC's? Whtever izit d next 1 I HAV 2 knw... Rmb, rmb, k? tongue.gif

poor me!! y dus every1 here hav nnice double eyelids!! ive onli got a single!! u onli can c a lil of d foldline if i open my eyes like wide open!! i want a double eyelid, but c8nt reali imagine wot it wud luk like tho!