Sign in to follow this  
*th3Ng*

single or double-fold eyelid...???

many single-fold eyelid galz wish to hav double-fold eyelid!!!!

for me...i prefer double-fold eyelid...coz it will looks our eyes bigger!!! wub.gif

triple folds.....???? can meh.. dry.gif

tis is the normal double-fold eyelid lo!!

user posted image

her double eyelid is from front to back!!!

but...tis is a bit different!!! wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

why at top of her double eyelid got a line from back to front???

izzit cause by make up or wat??? confused1.gif

i got double eyelid..so i am happy with it.i gotta this friend who has single eyelid,she was so unsastify with it,she went for this double eyelid operation. whoah..now,her eyes are so dman fake..

haha most ppl tell me i have weird eyes.. can't tell if i'm single lidded or double coz my double eye lid is 'hidden'.. can only see at the edge.. some more very sepet dry.gif but i'll never go for operation tho coz double eye lid doesn't necessarily match all kind of faces.. there are many cute single eye lidded guys and girls out there!~

who go for operation? of cuz everyone like double eyelids la...me too..but sometime single eyelids can look sexy too...

like elva..

user posted image

user posted image

yaya....elva eyes are pretty oso!!!!

but.....why no body answer my question!!!??? crybaby.gif

oh yeah....talking bout miriam eyes....not becuz o make up la. tis is so call deep set eyes...rarely find in asian eyes one...actually her eyes is nice...

like elva one...doesnt her eyes look great? but she put double eyelashes....

wah....katrina....ur friend very brave wor!!!! go operation to get double eyelid!!!

if da operation fail.....it will get worst...then...habis loh!!! cry.gif

by da way...izzit expensive???

better dun go for operation...when u get older...ur dpuble eyelid look weird...i ve one double eyelids n another eye with single....then i go buy those tap to stick...ahahha...n now i ve 2 double eyelids..

oh yeah....talking bout miriam eyes....not becuz o make up la. tis is so call deep set eyes...rarely find in asian eyes one...actually her eyes is nice...

like elva one...doesnt her eyes look great? but she put double eyelashes....

Oooo....ya...mirriam's eyes is nice...!!! seldom saw tis kind of eyes...so i feel quite different!!!! hehe... tongue.gif

Elva one....look sexy oso!!!! i think is her characteristic!!!!

double eyelashes + many mascara boxing.gif

yah..u can actually try using booster mascara frm lancome...something work like de loreal one....but its much more better....its great....

yaya.....last time my mum's eyes both oso single eyelid!!!

then she bought those tap to stick....

everyday stick.....stick lOooooong time....then now she get da double eyelid!!!haha..... cool.gif

yah..it really works...but u ve to b hardworking la...stick everyday....i stick it eventhough with make up... tongue.gif

yah..it really works...but u ve to b hardworking la...stick everyday....i stick it eventhough with make up... tongue.gif

dont u think it'll look weird? some tap sticking on yr eyes..heheh

i thought of sticking it everyday, even for classes..but i'm kinda afraid if my friends come up to me and ask me bout the sticker on my eyes..heheh

Yeah, i prefer double eye lid, looks prettier!!! Yeah, Elva's eyes r nice n so do Miriam's!!! People really look differently with make up!!

mine double eye lid mine from front to back..i think mariam's is because of the bone ler...talk bout triple eye i have sometime when not enough sleep tongue.gif but very irritating wor...no good ler....when blink our eye like sometime blocking cannot open...will the sticker type like that too????

yah..it really works..

alicia....when i stick mine also got lots of ppl ask me..hahah...try to cut it small...so tat ppl wont notice...

kassie and alicia...keep it up ya!!! add oil add oil boxing.gif

to look prettier....stick everyday...!!!! tongue.gif

wah....katrina....ur friend very brave wor!!!! go operation to get double eyelid!!!

if da operation fail.....it will get worst...then...habis loh!!! cry.gif

by da way...izzit expensive???

Yeapz..my friend got nothing better to do,she went for this operation and i personally thinks that it destroy her natural one eyelid eyes..A day after her operation,her eyes were like swollen as if someone punches her eyes. I heard that it cost around 1 k..i think..i';m not sure thought..

I have another fren's fren of mine, he;'s a guy and he is so unsastify with his eyes,he went for double eyelid operation. then, he went for 2nd itme because he thinks the first operation sucks..i'm like WTH? blink.gif

triple folds.....???? can meh.. dry.gif

Err...sometimes when I get up...I saw triple folds on my left eye instead of double....weird leh...hehehe tongue.gif Dunno why...guess maybe my eyes r too tired...I only get tht when I din sleep well at nite!