Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

All About MAC Cosmetics

i wanted to buy the blusher yesterday but all sold out, sad~~

many Hello Kitty items out of stock also =.=

finally went to see myself at pg's counter. Most of the items that were "hot" on the net were all sold out.. ie. pink fish TLC, the brush set , mirror.

Mimmy was a nice color and nice for those who had medium pigmented lips :thumbup1: IMO, fashion mews were okay, a little overrated on the net -_-

The plush doll were... -_- RM165 , I heard most of the doll were snap up, left only 1 more when I was there in the evening today.. lolz..

tomorrow is the official launch, I wonder what they are going to sell there since most of the items already OOS. :lol:

i thought of going off to visit my local M.A.C counter later on.wonder whats left of their hello kitty promo since all already OSS..hahaha

I dunno what I want from this collection..probably the brush set...but not all store sell the set right?:)...

I'm not sure about KL counter but Penang's MAC brush set all sold out on the first day of launch :)

i thought of going off to visit my local M.A.C counter later on.wonder whats left of their hello kitty promo since all already OSS..hahaha

most item OOS wan is the popular stuff such as brush set, plush doll, tippy, pink fish/popster, cutester etc..

I checked with Penang's MAC, they still have lots of eye palettes, glitters and some lippies :D

I'm not sure about KL counter but Penang's MAC brush set all sold out on the first day of launch :)

most item OOS wan is the popular stuff such as brush set, plush doll, tippy, pink fish/popster, cutester etc..

I checked with Penang's MAC, they still have lots of eye palettes, glitters and some lippies :D

thanks will berry for telling.i want the brush,looks nice but sold out already X.X

i went to midvalley's mac store yesterday morning & saw OOS sticker on most of the HK items including pink fish, popster & tippy. then i played with pink fish on the display for a while and the MUA asked me whether i wanna get it and told me it's still available. weird.. <_<

i also had a makeover and requested to try fashion mews and the lucky tom palette. fashion mews was just ok. tried it with fast friends lipglass and it looks not bad maybe other combo would look nicer, but still it's a little overhyped throughout the net though. also checked that the HK shopping bag is free with every rm350 purchase. :)

I attended the Cleo & Cosmopolitan Magazine on Sat & Sun morning at MidValley.

I agree the collections are over-hyped & a lot of the HK cosmetics are OOS already. I've bought some items which I regretted, just for the sake of the Tote Bag which was given out free on their media launching at MidValley few days earlier. For Cleo/Cosmopolitan event, they didn't give out but instead much purchase rm350 to get it.

It's not even the Hello Kitty Collection Tote Bag on MAC Cosmetics website.

I like the Mimmy HK Lip gloss.

I heard most items all gone b4 launching, coz a lot ppl call in to reserved. On Saturday nearly afternoon, stock came in to MAC store but quickly OOS also.

wow. I didnt even realise that i've been MIA for a while already. :P

I only got Milk and Deep Blue Green pigment, Mimmy l/g and the makeup bag. :)

I personally don't really like the palettes. Cos I like to put all my e/s in the 15-pro palette

Oh ya, does anyone know when is Sugarsweet gonna be in m'sia?

okay. i think i have a problem. last nite, while i was walking in Queensbay mall (Penang), I saw a girl holding a M.A.C bag with M.A.C stuff inside and I was like: "OMG!!! They have MAC here already???!!! Since when???". and when I finally get back to my senses, the girl is already far away, and I thought it would be weird if I just run there to just ask her whether she got this here or not. So I walked around the ground floor to see if they MAC. And no...to my utter dissapointment, I can't find one. Sigh... how great would it be if they have MAC here in queensbay. Then I wouldn't need to drive all the way to Gurney just for MAC. :(

Alright...that's just me rambling. :P

Does anyone know if the daft pink mineralise blush is still in stock at any MAC stores? I'm trying to find it, but its sold out in JB.

QUOTE (GlassDoll @ Jul 26 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know if the daft pink mineralise blush is still in stock at any MAC stores? I'm trying to find it, but its sold out in JB.

I saw this here in KK. ^^
I wanted to get MSF in Smooth Merge and it sold out almost everywhere too...Anyone saw it too? Can CP..

QUOTE (GlassDoll @ Jul 26 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (slowbrogal @ Jul 26 2009, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw this here in KK. ^^
I wanted to get MSF in Smooth Merge and it sold out almost everywhere too...Anyone saw it too? Can CP..

Both Daft Pink and Smooth Merge are sold out here in Penang. I think the only ones left are Cheeky Bronze and Porcelain Pink.

Slowbrogal... I'm checking with the MAC store here if there's still stock available. If there is, i dont mind doing a CP for u. Will let u know again k. smile.gif

edit: There's stock avail. so if u want it let me know asap. smile.gif Edited by GlassDoll

QUOTE (Cas @ Mar 4 2009, 11:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The midvalley launch is this Friday! I'm planning on going to have a look see, probably grab hold the lipgloss!

I have some MAC lipgloss to let go,

Dazzleglass Date Night Dazzleglass Miss dynamite Dazzleglass Rags to Riches

Email me at beautyguruguru@gmail.com if you're interested smile.gif
Or you can visit my blog as below:

hi gals! I am new to the forum and have been living Aus for a few years, so haven't been back- I am going home for a quick visit in Nov, and thought I can try and sort out my MAC budget (trying to get as much as possible!)

I remember a few years ago that MAC was a lot cheaper in KL - could anyone help with prices? Thankyou so much!

I do already use these items, so feel free to ask any questions

Mineralized eye shadow pot
Studio Fix
Lipglass (tinted)
Powerpoint eye liner

thankyou!

QUOTE (alescna @ Sep 6 2009, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi gals! I am new to the forum and have been living Aus for a few years, so haven't been back- I am going home for a quick visit in Nov, and thought I can try and sort out my MAC budget (trying to get as much as possible!)

I remember a few years ago that MAC was a lot cheaper in KL - could anyone help with prices? Thankyou so much!

I do already use these items, so feel free to ask any questions

Mineralized eye shadow pot
Studio Fix
Lipglass (tinted)
Powerpoint eye liner

thankyou!

That i know of, MAC eyeshadow is selling at RM57 each, MAC Lipglass is selling at RM80. If you wish to, you can visit my blog for Cheaper cosmetics items, it's all genuine as i bought them from sales. Do drop by my blog www.beautyguruguru.blogspot.com to view the items i'm letting go, plus, updates on freebies given out by top cosmetics/skincare brands, e.g. estee lauder, origins, clinique etc.

Currently Lancome is giving out their sample for their newest fragrance Hypnose Senses. Click on my blog to learn how to redeem for FREE smile.gif

thankyou! The lipglass price is quite a big jump from the eye shadow pots aren't they? They are only A$3 between the eye shadows and lipsglass here, but of course, they are both still heaps cheaper in KL smile.gif

hmm I meant that the price difference between items in KL is quite massive if you compare it elsewhere- but no matter how wide the range is, the end result is KL is still cheaper

QUOTE (alescna @ Sep 12 2009, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm I meant that the price difference between items in KL is quite massive if you compare it elsewhere- but no matter how wide the range is, the end result is KL is still cheaper

The MAC i'm selling is even cheaper hahahaha, but two of my MAC Lipglass is sold out d. will update in my blog soon. Do follow my blog @ www.beautyguruguru.blogspot.com if you're interested smile.gif

hii all , i'm newbii here .

i would like to ask about where MAC nail polish , do you know where can i buy it by online ? i'm indonesian actually , i want to shipping from KL .
because i heard that MAC in KL more cheaper. but i don't know the specific price , anyone can help me to know the price of the nail polish ? :)

thankyouuu so much before :)

MAC seems like have good reputation.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]Nice one... i will consider MAC in my next shopping[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='day2dayluvshopaholic' timestamp='1308897364' post='597077']
MAC seems like have good reputation.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]Nice one... i will consider MAC in my next shopping[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Totally agree with you!![img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]

they have this new [font="arial, verdana, helvetica, clean, sans-serif"][size=2][color="#888888"]Sheen Supreme [/color]lipstick which i think is totally stunning. [/size][/font]
[font="arial, verdana, helvetica, clean, sans-serif"][size=2]Love it![/size][/font]

I like MAC LipGlass, they are super moisture and smooth and there are so many colors to chose!

[img]http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q585/DebbieWan/mac.jpg[/img]