Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

All About MAC Cosmetics

ya , cherriegal, if i were u , i think i would have asked for the manager or take down the guy's name and complain about him....i mean he have no right to do that at all and i dont think the MAC store owner would want someone like that to work for them...

next time i shall go try out klcc and pavillion Mac then, cos MV is the most convenient shopping complex for me to go but due to the SA prob, doubt i will be visiting their counter anytime soon

><... i always see MAC SA's that is really really cocky.

even in australia, i met this really unfriendly asian MUA that wouldn't want to serve any other asians. if you ask her question, she'll just ask you to ask other SA instead of her while she is just lazing around looking at customers walking pass the stall. but if a australian girl comes and ask her about something, she'll be so friendly and all smiling introducing different things to her and joking around.

><...

yeah! MV is more convenient for me rather than klcc or pavilion that's why i will sometimes go there to check out the new collection of mac's cosmetics.. but since that incident i seldom walked into the shop already.

since at that time my fren and i were already quite frustrated by the guy we just walked off after that. don't wanna make a fuss out of it... -_-

haha lucky u..

but i always encounter great service from shu uemura, beaute de kose , shiseido, BB, ettusias, the SAs are much much more friendlier and always offer to try the things on me =)

I have different experience from you. BB seems like not very interested to layan me <_< but anyway, you can try going to klcc, I usually go to MAC KLCC and most that I have encounter are pretty nice

LOL

I used to get those "dont bother" look from the SA's in KL's MAC (MV/KLCC)

my mom told me that there is one SA in SOGO called "Baby" who is very friendly. But so far I think he left that place de.

In Penang, I got this kind of service before which they dont bother whether or not you are buying. But now they are OK with me since I think I do buy from them quite often though.

Sometimes I wonder if we are not "contributing" enough and thats why they are so "one-kind" . LOL.

Just my two cents though, but I still love MAC :D

chinadoll, which ip did u get?

i got verve-acious. it has a bit of glitter when u brush in over your face and when the colour finally settles, it's actually quite nice. :)

It will only available in 2 places in KL which are Lot10 Isetan and SOGO, limited edition,

will not be available in other outlets

I remember in penang only in Gurney Plaza

This was told by the SA from Midvalley

thanks for the info, i just checked out dresscamp on the internet and i realize the blush's colour is a bit too strong.i wanted to get it because the casing is mega cute!! but i think it's not worth it to fork out rm 158 just for the packaging =(

i got verve-acious. it has a bit of glitter when u brush in over your face and when the colour finally settles, it's actually quite nice. :)

thanks for the info, i just checked out dresscamp on the internet and i realize the blush's colour is a bit too strong.i wanted to get it because the casing is mega cute!! but i think it's not worth it to fork out rm 158 just for the packaging =(

Really? I found that the blush is gorgeous!! it's actually kinda like Barbie pink..but with added shimmer, i don't find it is heavy though...it makes my skin looks even fairer. The palette is actually very small only..i like it becos the combination of colours is practical...all brown eyeshadows can use for any occasion. Btw the packaging is so so only, most important is wat's inside :)

@.@ i saw the swatches for dress camp pink blusher. Its so sheer and so dolly pink! it is not strong at all ><

ahhhh!! am still waiting for Singapore to launch it and i can ask my friend to buy for me ><

I have a question about the MAC powder blushes.. there are a few types right, some with shimmer and some matte? I was wondering if the shimmery ones would look too shiny under camera flash (although it looks fine under normal lighting).

Also a few days ago I was at the MV outlet, and again they completely ignored me from the moment I walked in, especially this really snobbish male MA. Gotten used to it - but it's not all bad la, because I can try on anything I want without them prying and following my like dogs. Only problem is when I want to try on something they won't 'layan' me.

i went to mv outlet last week, didnt see any male MA on that day though. as what aiwen said, they didnt layan me as well when i first walked in.. only like after a few minutes, a malay girl MA, who is a freelancer (not permanent worker) came and tried on me the products that im interested in, she's ok, quite friendly but kinda persuasive in convincing u to buy fafi stuff. i guess she wanted to sell off all her fafi stuff asap since she's freelancing for this collection. i gave in at last, leaving with fafi quad 1 and a blusher.

went to sunway pyramid outlet today. the MA there is very nice, helpful, not snobbish like those typical MAC MA. i remember her name - jenny. she greets and serves me once i enter the shop. end up getting sassed up ip which is OOS at mv outlet. very good service, satisfaction level 5/5, it was a happy purchase !

Edited by honeyapple

I have a problem, wondering if you guys have experienced this before. I just bought the powerpoint eyeliner and it's supposed to be smudgeproof and all, and it is. But after a few hours of wearing it starts to smudge and I end up with panda eyes! And I don't even line my lower lids. Any idea why this is happening and how to stop it?

I have a problem, wondering if you guys have experienced this before. I just bought the powerpoint eyeliner and it's supposed to be smudgeproof and all, and it is. But after a few hours of wearing it starts to smudge and I end up with panda eyes! And I don't even line my lower lids. Any idea why this is happening and how to stop it?

Then you must be having oily eye lids, coz power point pencil is waterproof not oilproof... :)

Then you must be having oily eye lids, coz power point pencil is waterproof not oilproof... :)

yeah i think u need to get the eye prep & prime or eye primer

i had same prob,..but after using P+P & studiofix,..no more smudge

but,...my undereye looks dry after awhile,...wrinkles like nenek :lol:

>< i guess its best u try other brands of eye liner. or u can dab some loose powder after u draw ur eyeliner to extend its lasting power... to me power point is kinda great as waterproof pencil liner >< never really smudges on me. But i still prefer gel liners.

^^

i've just bot dresscamp she-gold lip glass!

lovin it!

Is majority of the SA in MAC snobbish? I mean, I will like to try MAC out but I've been reading all those comments and frankly, I am turned off... =(

hmm i'm using powerpoint too and doesnt seem to have this problem..

think u can try dusting some powder around ur eye area(just light dusting) and use a eye primer :)

evy

dun worry, not all are snobbish..

there are some are pretty kind though... ;)

Not all the MAC MA are snobbish la.. there are some good ones, but rare. Like there's one malay girl at the midvalley outlet, she's pretty good and friendly. You should give it a try, MAC has some really good stuff. And thanks for the replies about the eyeliner, I think I'll try to get a base or something so that it lasts longer. Is the MAC one good?

Also I was wondering about the sculpt and shape powder, if any of you girls have tried it. Do they have it here, and how much is it? Looks like a good product.

ya yin, what's your review on the powerpoint eyeliner? lately always use gel liner, and trying to get a pencil eyeliner that doesnt smudge :)

liv

hmm i use brown colour one so if got smudge i also dun really know haha..

but usually i use it to sch..like from 9am till 6pm, maybe got smudge a tiny bit..but i think it always look better when it smudge a bit..haha

so overall i think it's good..never use the black one though so not very sure XD

gel eyeliner i only use when i got time..haha go to sch just cincai draw a bit then can go out dy

is anyone loving the heatherette collection as much as i am? :)

i just splurged today and bought:

trio 1 e/s palette

lollipop loving l/s

starlet kiss lipglass

phone me/text me dual edge eye pencil

nighthawk/front row dual edge eye pencil

i have my eyes on the jardin aires pigment.. it's soo pretty! i love!

Edited by cheeeezie