Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Foundation

I took from the Jusco Clinique counter in Mid Valley. The size, I can post the pic after go home and take pic of it. Actually it is just a small sample container. They will pour the foundation into the container for you. Enough for 10 days

enuff for 10 days is actually quite a lot for me

haha cuz me 1 month make up not more than 5 times.. :D

enough for 10 days is a lot for me too..coz i seldom go out so i seldom make up...even go to class also i didnt put on make up..so i think it can last very long for me lor... :D

it's so cute eh~

and i think it's enuff for me to last for 1 month~

see when i'm free gonna go and have a look =)

i got mine too..same like fluene one..a very cute casing..hehe..got from MV metrojaya this morning.. :D i also think that it can lasts for 1 month... :lol:

jacqline how come urs different wor? u get from where oh? :unsure:

how to buy the right colour?? -.-" i think i bought a colour darker than my own skin tone :(

try to apply some loose powder which is of lighter shade. it'll help to tone down the foundation's shade.

Hi i might need helps from babes here as im searching for a compact powder coz i m lazy to apply liquid foundation then loose powder. My skin is not tat bad so i can skip liquid foundation n juz replace wif compact powder. Any good recommendation? I need medium coverage with natural effect. :)

if ur skin is good u can just apply sunblock then just use the foundation to cover the areas which u find imperfect, such as undereye, around the lips etc. result? flawless!

cynnz

oh thx~ but no time to go ler~ and i'm still scare scare of the SA haha cuz i also dunno why the clinique SA in kch always wearing the doctor's coat( white white one).... so many diff counters there..and she's the only SA wearing that..haha wonder if it's the same in KL? my fren said of cuz lar clinique mar --> clinic!

and why not u try to go to diff counters to get the sample? hahaha who know? u collect collect became can use for a few months or 1 year edy~ :P

Edited by yin

yinif like that then i think your whole life also no need to buy foundation :lol:

but still i think if the foundation suits you,

you should buy it lar... coz sometimes we need to spend and ppl need to earn also mar... :P

but your idea is really cute :wink3:

hahaha :lol:chloe

it's way to save money also...and besides saving money also have the chance to use high end products~ hahaha...i'm going to get the sample this afternoon~ wish me luck lor hope that kuching have such promotion~

actually yesterday after getting the free samples from Clinique MV..i went to KLCC..i actually wanted to get another sample from the counter in KLCC but at the end i didnt do so..coz they got asked me to fill up my personal details..IC no..phone number..address..n bla bla bla...sighh...i shld go n get one more from there...kakaka... :X

yin the clinique counter's SA in kl doesnt wear those white color suits wor..hehe... :)

YAy! i just got the sample...but it's very small~ haha btw the container is very cute... lucky the SA is very frenly also...

cynnz

they ask u too fill in so many things? mine only fill in name n tel.no wor..

anyhow.. u can fill in ur sis or ur mom's name mar..haha :P

yea yin..the container is very cute..haha...

yea hor..i didnt think of it also..aiyo..shld have take another one from klcc counter..coz got 3 types ma..depends on which type u wan right? got superfit makeup..perfectly real makeup & superbalance makeup..which one u get oh? i took the superfit one..aiyo..must go get the other 2 types liao..then compare see which one is better... :D

ya wor..the SA ask me to fill up 2 forms..urs oni name n hp no. ar..so weird..aiyo... :doh:

cynnz

i took the superbalance one o...cuz i told her i have dry skin..

my fren who have oily skin took the superfit one~

haha i ajak 2 of my frens go without them knowing...and they were pretty happy to get them hahaa :D

yup...there's a list.. i saw quite a number of ppl wrote them their names n hp no...and the SA wrote which foundation that we took n which colour...

i duno wor..she ask me whether i wan lightweight or natural finish or bla bla bla...then i told her i wan long wearing..so she gives me the superfit lor.. :D