Sign in to follow this  
christine yong

Mattress, which to go for? (Household)

hi all,

i was checking out mattresses for the past few days when i found out that not every mattress have include service with it...so i'm trying to lock down my purchase asap, for my family....the problem is... i don't really know which brand/model to choose... any recommendations?

On 4/22/2022 at 8:13 AM, christine yong said:

hi all,

i was checking out mattresses for the past few days when i found out that not every mattress have include service with it...so i'm trying to lock down my purchase asap, for my family....the problem is... i don't really know which brand/model to choose... any recommendations?

i get wat u mean.. bcoz its easier to just have services with it so we dont need to waste on paying the mattress and have to find another cleaning services out there..

it consumes time n money even more, have consider coway though? its a reliable brand

Edited by jennie88

14 minutes ago, jennie88 said:

i get wat u mean.. bcoz its easier to just have services with it so we dont need to waste on paying the mattress and have to find another cleaning services out there..

it consumes time n money even more, have consider coway though? its a reliable brand

yess before this ah, i use dyson.. but i dont know when, it started to become noisy the vacuum.. i scared theres something wrong with the wire. then i stopped.. i now use service with coway and yes they are indeed good. thanks to this

Truee ive watched from this one and the service seems so good. I think its because they actually recheck after suctions and spraying the anti bacteria dprays.. This service would be perfect for mommies out there honestly especially when their kids usually wakes up with rashes 😁

Edited by hsuann

8 minutes ago, hsuann said:

Truee ive watched from this one and the service seems so good. I think its because they actually recheck after suctions and spraying the anti bacteria dprays.. This service would be perfect for mommies out there honestly especially when their kids usually wakes up with rashes 😁

to me its already good to use their service bcoz the pricing is depending on ur bed also.. not only that, its very helpful for parents out there of course to keep ur mattress away from bed bugs..

because some have to call pest control u know

1 minute ago, sevmatirs said:

to me its already good to use their service bcoz the pricing is depending on ur bed also.. not only that, its very helpful for parents out there of course to keep ur mattress away from bed bugs..

It's like an early prevention before it gets worse.. Becoz my sister also has 2 kids and one of them has sensitive skins.. even some mattress cover material, will gives her rashes.. this type of service will surely helps a lot

On 4/25/2022 at 8:21 PM, jennie88 said:

coway did have a service for mattress ? i didnt know beforee. how much does it cost ??

4 hours ago, hsuann said:

tbh what is so special about coway service ??i  never hire someone to clean my mattress before so i want to consider trying the service

4 hours ago, hsuann said:

It's like an early prevention before it gets worse.. Becoz my sister also has 2 kids and one of them has sensitive skins.. even some mattress cover material, will gives her rashes.. this type of service will surely helps a lot

how long does it take for them to finish the mattress ?? does it take a whole day ?

19 hours ago, tashreen said:

coway did have a service for mattress ? i didnt know beforee. how much does it cost ??

tbh what is so special about coway service ??i  never hire someone to clean my mattress before so i want to consider trying the service

how long does it take for them to finish the mattress ?? does it take a whole day ?

i like becoz they make sure all the bacteria and dusts are away from ur mattress after vacuuming..

They even make sure ur bed frame is sanitize as well so u can sleep much better !

8 minutes ago, hsuann said:

i like becoz they make sure all the bacteria and dusts are away from ur mattress after vacuuming..

They even make sure ur bed frame is sanitize as well so u can sleep much better !

i see, seems they very concern with the quality of their services. will try it out in the future 

On 4/26/2022 at 10:30 PM, hsuann said:

also i think if we hired someone professional its saves us a lot of time and energy

20 hours ago, tashreen said:

Yess dear. The service is pretty new actually.. I also got to know it bcoz smone posted on FB before..

About pricing its depending on the size of ur mattress but now got 40% promo off i think! 😍 https://www.facebook.com/1608738149412245/posts/3214189808867063/?d=n

On 4/26/2022 at 10:27 PM, sevmatirs said:

pest control is function too but service for mattress is another story. the mattress service will make sure that the mattress clean from bacteria

8 minutes ago, ruwong89 said:

also i think if we hired someone professional its saves us a lot of time and energy

Yes. Especially if u go out a lot then u dont have much time to take care of ur bed..

U need a service that can help u assure that there's no bacteria and keep u safe :)

On 4/27/2022 at 10:40 PM, ruwong89 said:

pest control is function too but service for mattress is another story. the mattress service will make sure that the mattress clean from bacteria

Yepp but we might not want til we have to call pest control. Bcoz bed bugs are super dangerous.. It cn get in our eyes, ears and all. So early prevention is needed! Thnk god this service offer to vaccumm all the dusts and mites 😍

On 4/27/2022 at 10:48 PM, hsuann said:

Yes. Especially if u go out a lot then u dont have much time to take care of ur bed..

U need a service that can help u assure that there's no bacteria and keep u safe :)

True. Especially when you have allergies, not every medications or hygiene care works :(

this service pretty much helps a lott