Sign in to follow this  
Ques

Dark eye circle, HELP!

D 1st 1 izit d Bobbi Brown concealer+loose powder Jane told me last time? D Stila concealer I saw in Cleo mag looks like very big jar n gel-like but wen I c at their counter, SOoo small... n quite dry wen I tried on my hand...

yupyup!the 1st 1 is the concealer n loose powder...but don buy this 1...coz this costs around 140....n its without corrector...

yupyup!the 1st 1 is the concealer n loose powder...but don buy this 1...coz this costs around 140....n its without corrector...

i bought liao dry.gif and im using de second bottle now....

MAC concealer also very dry...

tis one not bad either! tongue.gif

Disappear

Smoothing Creme Concealer

user posted image

My only question bout these concealers is, izit dryin n does it covers well..? I nvr seem 2 b able 2 get both in 1 concealer... sad.gif Help me here.., those who hav met d rite concealer...

Haha.., Jane, Kassie's smiley seems annoyed... laughing.gif Should'v told her b4 she buy... tongue.gif

yaya...sorry kassie...but since u r using 2nd bottle oledi...that means it's good 2 u lar...hehe...but at 1st, the promoter oso ask me 2 buy this, she din tell me that that's one contain wif corrector n its cheaper......juz i saw that the other promoter was introducing it to her customer so i asked for it...hehe

My only question bout these concealers is, izit dryin n does it covers well..? I nvr seem 2 b able 2 get both in 1 concealer... sad.gif Help me here.., those who hav met d rite concealer...

ya..me2...hope to find 1 that is perfect!

at first its very good...but dunno why when 2nd bottle seem like not really got ler...bobbi brown concealer can cover...and its bit dry. so normally ill apply eye cream b4 applying concealer...

yaa...its coverage is quite good...but dryer...but actually i always apply eye cream b4 concealer...no matter wat brand of concealer i'm using...to protect it

the most natural way to get rid of dark eye circle is ......... yup....... sleep yes.gif

if cannot sleep, count sheep tongue.gif

user posted image

note: i cin cai post oni.. coz i wanted u use my new found icon tongue.gif ekekekke..... u gals dun mind right? wink.gif

ahahaha...rayleen...creative!!! laughing.giflaughing.gif

yes yes...of cuz v wont mind. i wana copy rayleen liao tongue.gif

I can recommed of the brand if you are interesting and it is cheap. Before i got fine lines on my eyes and now it's gone a bit. Of course it takes a few months then u can c the result. Less than Rm30. The brand is 'Tiss Lena'.

try the eye gel frm Mark & Spencer. the product name is "Beauty Formula" if i'm not mistaken and its in a white tube. about RM40 each. its good for dark circle.