Sign in to follow this  
simonne

The Skin Food

do they hav nose pad to clean the white n black heads??

how much is the rice mask??wat mask can hydrates skin?

too many Q!! bag.gifshy.gif

they dont have nose pad.. rice mask is RM44. and for hydrating the skin, you can use watermelon mask. very very nice smell. Watermelon mask is RM20 something.

I went to skinfood outlet at pyramid on friday. b4 i went into their shop, the SA there gave me a voucher to redeem free gifts. I was very excited , coz i got thier free rice mask wash off mask.

I've bought their kiwi wash off mask to try, love it very much. As my skin is super hyper sensitive, but then the kiwi wash off mask i apply it everynite, no problem for my sensitive skin.It is very hydrating.

According to the SA, the watermelon,kiwi,banana, papaya is same function got soothing and hydrating function. While rice mask is whitehing mask ( as SKii ),black sugar wash off wask got bit scub function to remove black n white head.

I just bought kiwi wash off mask to try, so far very nice am apply it everynite. The SA got free me another 2 wash off mask ( rice mask and black sugar) haha and a 2 chops of their loyalty cards.

Black sugar is really good for blackheads and whiteheads thumbup.gif Really very clean after using. I also have the watermelon essence and cream, and it has really improved my skin alot. Not so dehydrated already. I think I wanna get the watermelon mask as well.

I went to skinfood outlet at pyramid on friday. b4 i went into their shop, the SA there gave me a voucher to redeem free gifts. I was very excited , coz i got thier free rice mask wash off mask.

I've bought their kiwi wash off mask to try, love it very much. As my skin is super hyper sensitive, but then the kiwi wash off mask i apply it everynite, no problem for my sensitive skin.It is very hydrating.

According to the SA, the watermelon,kiwi,banana, papaya is same function got sodin and hydrating function. While rice mask is whitehing mask ( as SKii ),black sugar wash off wask got bit scub function to remove black n white head.

I just bought kiwi wash off mask to try, so far very nice am apply it everynite. The SA got free me another 2 wash off mask ( rice mask and black sugar) haha and a 2 chops of their loyalty cards.

wow!!! i wan get free gifts also!!! they still have it?? tongue.gif

yupp, faster go and grab it i think still got .hehe.. feel like wanna buy their hair care product, since it is made of natural ingredient. biggrin.gif

traseyee,d mask can b used daily?whoa...tht's really nice..hehe..me laso wanna go get masks as..but my skin is sensitive 2 tht rice mask..it's harsh 4 my skin..but luckily i onli try d sample n havent buy it yet...

traseyee,d mask can b used daily?whoa...tht's really nice..hehe..me laso wanna go get masks as..but my skin is sensitive 2 tht rice mask..it's harsh 4 my skin..but luckily i onli try d sample n havent buy it yet...

YA,the rice mask is 4 whitening one so is quite "strong" to my skin. I bought yogurt mask (kiwi wash off mask) , it's very gentle can use everyday.My skin aso very sensitive one can't stand for whitening products, so the rice mask is bit "strong" 4 me.

u can try their cucumber wash off mask, it is very gentle 4 sensitive skin, can reduce redness, soothing ,whitening, n hydrating our skin.

The rice mask i aso try the sample only. smile.gif

ok,thanx traseyee...think i'll go n buy....hehe...since u also hv sensitive skin,then i can use d same range of product..thanx 4 d info!

traseyee..sounds good..feel like trying the rice mask n black sugar mask!!!n also watermelon ..wow...is it all wash off confused1.gif

traseyee..sounds good..feel like trying the rice mask n black sugar mask!!!n also watermelon ..wow...is it all wash off confused1.gif

yaya ying ying all is wash off mask , hehe ^^ the rice mask and black sugar wash off mask very nice la, but not suit 4 sensitive skin o, so i use their yogurt range wash off mask.If ur skin is not sensitive can try the rice mask the SA said is for whitening one. biggrin.gif

i feel like wanna buy their hair care product lerr, duno good or not la but i think it won harm our hair coz all is natural food ingredient.

hahah i also dont know so much like Traseyee... tongue.gif

rice mask n black sugar is rm 44 each

traseyee:how much did u buy ur yogurt wash off mask?

rice mask n black sugar is rm 44 each

traseyee:how much did u buy ur yogurt wash off mask?

Yogurt mask for kiwi, papaya, and banana is same price RM28.00. Watermelon and cucumber is slightly expensive arround 38 something o. Rice mask and black sugar is treament mask RM44.

Have u try the yogurt mask? i apply it everynite very nice lerr (kiwi wash off mask). biggrin.gif giv it a try.

Yogurt mask for kiwi, papaya, and banana is same price RM28.00. Watermelon and cucumber is slightly expensive arround 38 something o. Rice mask and black sugar is treament mask RM44.

Have u try the yogurt mask? i apply it everynite very nice lerr (kiwi wash off mask). biggrin.gif giv it a try.

thanx 4 d info,traseyee biggrin.gif went 2 pyramid tis morning.actually i wanted 2 buy d kiwi n banana yogurt wash off masks but hehe..i 4got 2 bring my card.dun wanna waste d stamps so i plan 2 go another day tongue.gif

want to ask anyone here use their 3 basic step skin care? cleanser, toner and moisturizer? How is it? which one did you use? ehehe coz i only see lots of review for scrub and mask but never see any review for the skin care tongue.gif Thanks in advance

want to ask anyone here use their 3 basic step skin care? cleanser, toner and moisturizer? How is it? which one did you use? ehehe coz i only see lots of review for scrub and mask but never see any review for the skin care  Thanks in advance

hehe...me also waiting 4 any1 who has used their 3 basic step skin care products 2 share wif us her experiences...

i use tis.is quite nice. the smell is real foody. haha

btw, who do u gals thnk?

yeah yeah..luv it's fruity smell

the skin food

LOT LL 1.40, lower level one

sunway pyramid, no. 3

jln pjs 11/15,bandar sunway

46150 pj,

selangor

tel no: 03-5634 9288

does any1 has d contact info 4 d branch in 1U?

I tried to locate the one at 1U before. It is supposed to be at F346... or around this figure (weeks have passed so I can't be really sure now). Nevertheless, I did go up to the signboard, found the name of this skincare boutique and set out to find it. When I reached that spot, I saw an entirely different store. It's not the Skin Food. So I think they might have pulled out but it's best to call the branch at Sunway for confirmation.

I just went there last week. It shouldn't have closed down or something right?:(

It should be located at LG, where it's the same floor with Pets Wonderland, Jusco Food Court etc~~