Sign in to follow this  
simonne

All About BeneFit Cosmetics

Still in a fix.. whether to try benefit boi-ing concealer or try local brands. Like as though too 'kua zong' to import concealer! Hmm

i feel like buying dr feel good n get even concealer...sounds so good..

get even can blot oil n give matte texture n dr feel good can gv smooth n silky skin n it can be worn alone on bare skin!! biggrin.gif

if u guys gonna buy...tell me k!!:)

they have a few concealer, also dunno which one is good.

Boi-ing , lemon aid , high beam, high moon .

They have two blusher Dandelion and Giorgio (Orange) Hoola is a bronzer...

they have a few concealer, also dunno which one is good.

Boi-ing , lemon aid , high beam, high moon .

They have two blusher Dandelion and Giorgio (Orange) Hoola is a bronzer...

concealer still got many more!

i wan hoola is becuz watching the show too..seems so good

The bene-tint also sounds good....won't rub off wor....got to try that....

i've not use this bene-tint before but then those liquid blusher is not good. cz it stains yr skin... like dye... so i dun really like this type of tint...

actually, i want to buy the blusher too, since got 2 color now, so the dandelion better , or hoola better. i am not fair but not so tan too.

actualy i think dadelion n hoola diff le...dandelion is to highlight the whole face make ur face look brighter but if u r tan skin i don think this suit u...n hoola is for shading..if u apply to whole face may make ur face look more 'tan'..this is wat i think

actualy i think dadelion n hoola diff le...dandelion is to highlight the whole face make ur face look brighter but if u r tan skin i don think this suit u...n hoola is for shading..if u apply to whole face may make ur face look more 'tan'..this is wat i think

in that case, may be i misunderstand the dandelion oledi. cuz i am looking for a healthy color blusher...

in that case, may be i misunderstand the dandelion oledi. cuz i am looking for a healthy color blusher...

those r onli my personal opi..u can ask those who hav used..they should know more tham me smile.gif

after using myu benefit dandelion for a couple of times,

I think this blusher is more like a "shimmer" It has a hint of pink colour though. A very healthy and natural glow.

So if you really wanna create a "doll "look then gotto apply many times lol.

hey girls!

benefit has free international shipping now for limited time only for purchases about us75! check out the website!

i just found out and bought so much stuff!! so anxious for it to arrive!!

can't wait to try the dandelion like everyone else.

ermm..what did they say about this on tvbs? they've got quite good makeup tips.

is it meant ot be like just a blusher highlighter?

cos from what i know i heard it's a good blusher with glitter lah, but i already have one like that (NARS orgasm), so i'm thinking if there was a point in getting it unsure.gif

weirdpoh : The Dandelion is more like a highligher than a blusher. The 'pink' colour is very light . You gotto apply many times to create the 'pinky' look. It comes with shimmer. Very natural pink glow.

My only complaint is i gotto apply many times...

weirdpoh : Mind to share what have you order from benefit?

I wanna try their concelaer (4 dark circle) dunno which one is good

oh heyy i'm so sorry i just ordered it a week ago cos i thought the free shipping offer was going to end soon. now they had it again.

i kind of got a concealer too. it's called you're bluffing, it's a creamy yellow more like colour correcteur for my red spots. i think their boi-zing or bo-zing concealer is good.

try www.makeupalley.com they have a lot of reviews there!

so in the end the dandelion is just like a pinky blush. i hope it's better than the NARS one otherwise i'll have two of the same item! mad.gif

I just got the bene-tint- quite surprised that it's quite easy to use..N if u put that on ur lips before u apply ur gloss- the gloss last longer also...

hi. u bought this thru internet?

Hi gals...

I have got my benefit stuff yesterday and I tested it yesterday briefly and its on my face today! Bought 2 items, namely the mini fake-it kit and eye bright. The mini fake it kit consist of lemon aid, boi-ing (medium), ooh la-la, high beman and lip plump.

Packaging wise, I think its really nothing special. Its quite simple but ok la does not look cheap. (It better not since its so expensive).

Mini fake-it kit

a) Lemon aid: It does what its supposed to do. Its a bit (just mildly) oily consistent with its creamy base. Able to correct the dark eye ring to a certain extent. Slide smoothly on the skin. My friend who has less severe eye ring tested and it really did brighten up her eyes making it fresh and lively. Giving it 4/5 stars. Minus a star for the price and thats its not perfect as yet! *L*

cool.gif Boi-ing concealer in medium: This creamy base concealer is also smooth and glide smoothly on the under eyes. Not as creamy as bb though and I like the texture. Combines with lemon aid, the concealing effect is not bad. Not perfect though! It does look natural. So quite worth a buy. Again 4/5 stars.

c) Ooh La La lift: Honestly I dont really know if it works since i layered so many things already. Anyway, I tried using it on top of lemon aid and boi-ing yesterday and I think that sulks. So I changed the order using ooh la la first follow-ed by the rest. This is much better. The overall effect.. yes the lines are less visible compared to the previous concealer. Not bad so i fathom the lines reducing effect attributed by ooh la la lift. Giving it 3/5 stars.

d) High beam: Well... i really have no idea if it really really works. The effect is not that fantastic to me. Could easily use a beige colour eye shadow to do the highlight or some satiny loose powder for the effect. So 2/5 stars.

e) lip plump: Hmm I initially tot this will be something i will have to give away since my lips are naturally not thin so I dont wanna end up sausage lips. Anyway, tried today. OK the lip plumping effect is not good so thats to my advantage. Yes the lines although still visible but mush lesser and it gives my lips a nice smooth satiny finish. And I love it!! Giving this 4.5/5 stars!.

Eye Bright

Ok really nothing really fantastic about it. It does brighten up my eyes but easily substitutable with other products available in Malaysia. But ok la.. not a waste of money. 3/5 stars for this.

Now.. if you realise I mentioned nothing about it being long lasting or not. Thats becos it barely 1 hours on my face. Will update u gals again tomorrow on this aspects.

I have done my part, makeupjunk and ugly duckling! smile.gif

Hi gals...

I have got my benefit stuff yesterday and I tested it yesterday briefly and its on my face today! Bought 2 items, namely the mini fake-it kit and eye bright. The mini fake it kit consist of lemon aid, boi-ing (medium), ooh la-la, high beman and lip plump.

Packaging wise, I think its really nothing special. Its quite simple but ok la does not look cheap. (It better not since its so expensive).

Mini fake-it kit

a) Lemon aid: It does what its supposed to do. Its a bit (just mildly) oily consistent with its creamy base. Able to correct the dark eye ring to a certain extent. Slide smoothly on the skin. My friend who has less severe eye ring tested and it really did brighten up her eyes making it fresh and lively. Giving it 4/5 stars. Minus a star for the price and thats its not perfect as yet! *L*

cool.gif Boi-ing concealer in medium: This creamy base concealer is also smooth and glide smoothly on the under eyes. Not as creamy as bb though and I like the texture. Combines with lemon aid, the concealing effect is not bad. Not perfect though! It does look natural. So quite worth a buy. Again 4/5 stars.

c) Ooh La La lift: Honestly I dont really know if it works since i layered so many things already. Anyway, I tried using it on top of lemon aid and boi-ing yesterday and I think that sulks. So I changed the order using ooh la la first follow-ed by the rest. This is much better. The overall effect.. yes the lines are less visible compared to the previous concealer. Not bad so i fathom the lines reducing effect attributed by ooh la la lift. Giving it 3/5 stars.

d) High beam: Well... i really have no idea if it really really works. The effect is not that fantastic to me. Could easily use a beige colour eye shadow to do the highlight or some satiny loose powder for the effect. So 2/5 stars.

e) lip plump: Hmm I initially tot this will be something i will have to give away since my lips are naturally not thin so I dont wanna end up sausage lips. Anyway, tried today. OK the lip plumping effect is not good so thats to my advantage. Yes the lines although still visible but mush lesser and it gives my lips a nice smooth satiny finish. And I love it!! Giving this 4.5/5 stars!.

Eye Bright

Ok really nothing really fantastic about it. It does brighten up my eyes but easily substitutable with other products available in Malaysia. But ok la.. not a waste of money. 3/5 stars for this.

Now.. if you realise I mentioned nothing about it being long lasting or not. Thats becos it barely 1 hours on my face. Will update u gals again tomorrow on this aspects.

I have done my part, makeupjunk and ugly duckling! smile.gif

thx carol..... smile.gif

carol...y my name is thr??haha..by the way..very good job huh!!using ur working time to type such a long review..hahaha..joking la by the way

carol...y my name is thr??haha..by the way..very good job huh!!using ur working time to type such a long review..hahaha..joking la by the way

Haha oopppsss.. dont let my boss know. Well this review is dedicated to both of u mah.. *L*

weirdpoh : Mind to share what have you order from benefit?

hey sorry i just saw ur reply

i'll cut and paste my order here

Qty Product Name Options Price

--- ------------ ------- -----

1 dandelion $26.00

1 you're bluffing $20.00

1 bionic blast $20.00

1 f.y...eye $20.00

1 BADgal lash $18.00

1 high beam $20.00

Browzing

my order only arrived last week.

dandelion is so-so only. takes me about 7-8 applications b4 loose powder b4 the colour will start to show. i prefer NARS orgasm which is much more pigmented and has better glow.

You're bluffing is a yellow creamy concealer. it works more like a colour corrector. it is very creamy when applied but the coverage is very light even though it is in cream form. so in terms of covering redness, it's probably not as effective as the MAC color corrector in peach. however definitely easier to apply.

High beam is a highlighter. creamy and satiny when applied however the effect is very minimal. might have a tiny effect if applied onto the brow bones or apple of the cheek. i have the armani fluid sheer in #2 which i think does a better job even though it's not as easy to apply.

Fy eye is a eye primer base that i find to be pretty good. it's peach in colour but cannot be seen when applied over the eyelid.

bad gal lash is exactly like dior show. the both have the same effects. huge brush, not spidery. they both smudge after a long day despite being waterproof.

bionic blast is body scrub. so far i dun have any comments as i need to wait longer to see how effective it is.