Sign in to follow this  
simonne

All About BeneFit Cosmetics

yey!! good news .... :clapclap:

can anyone tell me about this brand? never heard of it (so pathetic).... is it gud? wat its popular item? how about the price?

yes.. their blusher is very niceeeee.. & their packaging very unique.. i love it sooo much!! well, i think its quite popular in Melbourne.. i can see it in most of the shopping complex..

Edited by mizagnes

Yea~ It's finally opening, and I'm so getting its blushes and mascara :D

However, I went to Parkson KLCC yesterday, the store is still not opened yet. Asked the cashiers and they said that it will only open next month :( Darn the Sun and CLEO, they lied to me that it's opening this month~~ Tsk Tsk~~

And I'm guessing the price range is similar or a lil more expensive than MAC.

Ooh~~ Sorry Mods, I think I found another Benefit thread~~!! >.<

Went to Parkson KLCC yesterday and the Benefit is opened~~!!!

Lots of people and didn't manage to get anything~~ The blushers are surprisingly small and expensive~~ :( RM129 for a small blusher~~

Edited by ferrarihotbabe

wah~~~ i wan to have a try also.... hehe

Go try la, the SA super friendly. She intro the brand to me while i was passing by :P Asked me if I wanna join Benefits, I wonder what that meant? Anyways, I said no but she didn't sneer at me instead smile and said maybe next time? :D

I like their SA, saw their products on the Star, looks nice!! Maybe next time I'll pay a visit to their counter... hehe

i saw it! yes the SAs are so friendly~ i've tried Benetint... the liquid blusher... it's so nice!!!

the SA helped me to apply, and i also tried the moon beam... it's like a liquid cheek highlighter... ^^

and they have all those fun products, i remember there's one called Dr Feel Good, which is to make ur skin stop being so oily~~~ and i've tried their blusher... darn nice lah... the SAs are all wearing it... and they really glow..... ^^

the price range is similar to anna sui or stila i think...

i'm planning to buy one or 2 of the pdts this weekend, heard that there will be extra Bonuslink points during the opening... not sure if it's true :)

Edited by natc10

I have know this news from Magazine Jasmine too.

So anyone have go to the Counter at Parkson,KLCC?Can let me know the price?About the dandelion & benetint?

tried this brand at the counter in Australia.

I love the colours range.

hehe, but still yet to pay a visit to the counter at KLCC, will go someday.

any recomendation on any specific products?

Can let me know the price?About the dandelion & benetint?

Not sure about benetint but dandelion is RM129~

i bought both benetint and dallas!!!

benetint = RM89

IPB Image

dallas = RM129

IPB Image

i bought it yesterday, there was 5xBL points!

the counter manager was really nice & patient, she was the one who tried those products on me! she used benetint to draw 3 strokes on my face and blend it...

actually she used Moon Beam also (like a liquid highlight, similar to benetint i think), and it looks great! she blended it with benetint...

and lastly she tried the dallas blusher on my cheeks to create that healthy sunkissed look... and lightly brushed over my entire face... loved it to the max!

too bad i didnt have enuf money... only managed to buy 2 pdts... planning to buy Moon Beam next... she told me tat there will be extra bonuslink points this weekend~ ^^

IPB Image

Is Dallas really that good? I love sun-kissed looks~~ :D

Dallas - one of the nicest sunkissed-look blusher i've ever tried!

duno if u will like it, but u can go to ask the SA to try it on ur first ^^

at first i think RM129 is a bit expensive for a blusher, but i juz couldnt resist hehhe... rather invest in a nice blusher that i like than wasting money buying so many blushers that wont do the job...

Benetint - i duno if it stains on my finger, coz i applied it at home in my toilet, and i always wash my hands after using each product .... but personally i think it's not hard to blend... it's not really blending as in swirling around... the SA actually lightly dabbed on my face with her fingers where she applied 3 strokes of benetint, and i tried that at home and it's easy.

maybe u can go to the counter and try on ur hand or ask the SA to teach? i didnt regret buying it heheee ^^

Edited by natc10

I've checked it out at the BeneFit counter in Parkson KLCC and saw that their blushes seem nice but I don't like their cardboard box packaging... :X:P The packaging IS pretty but the cardboard material seems not durable enough... :(