Sign in to follow this  
frolic_pjann

LADIES FIRST

Malaysia oso can get Kevin's product online but the price it's a bit higher lor... <_<

where to get?

hautecouture...so nice ler can go to taiwan...so all the products are great? i dun hv any of their product ler..hehe...

I want to ask anyone watched ladies first last friday? They were talking about slimming face with make up and the guy introduced a foundation which has firming and hydrating properties. Is that SK2 foundation?

I want that too... checked online not available in malaysia yet...Yup is from Sk2....SK2 "45 緊顏聚光粉凝霜

Anyone watched the show yesterday? What is the lipstick that kevin recommended? It look very nice. Lips look instantly moist and plump without being obvious

hey gurls~~

this is my favourite show tooo!!!

i used to watch this every day until i pursue my studies overseas..

awwwwwwwww!!!

later, i came across this website that i can watch those missed videos.

the webbie is:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-793/Nu-Ren-Wo-Zui-Da.html

BUT u have to register in order to watch them ^^

i hope this can help!!! n ENJOY!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!!!!

xoxo

kim

hey gurls~~

this is my favourite show tooo!!!

i used to watch this every day until i pursue my studies overseas..

awwwwwwwww!!!

later, i came across this website that i can watch those missed videos.

the webbie is:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-793/Nu-Ren-Wo-Zui-Da.html

BUT u have to register in order to watch them ^^

i hope this can help!!! n ENJOY!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!!!!

xoxo

kim

Tudou.com has latest shows. The one in crunchyroll are just old shows.

The HOST, is it a She-male?

She-male??!! no way...she's a woman la...TRUE woman...what makes u think she's a she-male??

As i noe some can search from Youtube, hehe,,, here also got a link that i love so much (

)

This also from ladies first program at this year march, now a days they change the name as "Queen", even the magazine also change to "queen".

As i noe some of the Youtube user will upload some interesting show on, your can try to search it, this is the show that i love so much (

), this show on at this year march, but their change the name from ladies first to Queen, even magazine also same.

Baby, I am not sure which show you are talking about because I watched from internet and the dates are different from what is showing in tv. But then I know they are raving about Majorlica Mascara. You can run a search to see whether this is what you are looking for.

I was in Mid Valley yesterday and saw a newly opened boutique that sells clothes anda little cosmetics. They have this 'Ladies Frist' logo at their shop. I wonder whether they sells stuff that is introduced in the show? Anyone been to this shop? It is beside Rockin' Reptile, near little penang

i went there today too!

just a small amount of clothes n cosmetics selling there

the cosmetics they sell a bit disappointing to me actually

coz just so little only

basically, the things in the shop look quite familiar to me

like what people selling on9

this is such an old thread,ut i'm such an outdated person LOL
anyone know the hair product that was used on Liz's hair to remove the oil o n her scalp and made her hair smell like
a baby.It was the episode shown on Astro's ch317 on 08/01/2010.She was being handled by Xiao Mai laoshi and there was a Japanese sounding girl answer correctly after her Edited by PaperHeart

[quote name='PaperHeart' date='11 January 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1263206085' post='577735']
this is such an old thread,ut i'm such an outdated person LOL
anyone know the hair product that was used on Liz's hair to remove the oil o n her scalp and made her hair smell like
a baby.It was the episode shown on Astro's ch317 on 09/01/2010.
[/quote]
hahaha. i wanna know too.. Google isn't helpful since i can't type chinese or read it :(

yoou can watch/download the episodes of the show at [u]http://8dimentions.com/variety-shows/queen/
[/u]
if you barely recognie chinese characters (like me =(),then it's abit difficult.i'm still searching for that episode coz i just realized astro doesn't broadcast the episodes in order so sad
maybe you can help me.[color="#dda0dd"][b]plz post to this thread if yoou come across the episode where the guest speaker is only xiiao mai laoshi and there are 3 guest of which i only recognie liz [/b][/color]

[quote name='PaperHeart' timestamp='1263312794' post='577790']
yoou can watch/download the episodes of the show at [u][url="http://8dimentions.com/variety-shows/queen/"]http://8dimentions.c...ty-shows/queen/[/url]
[/u]
if you barely recognie chinese characters (like me =(),then it's abit difficult.i'm still searching for that episode coz i just realized astro doesn't broadcast the episodes in order so sad
maybe you can help me.[color="#dda0dd"][b]plz post to this thread if yoou come across the episode where the guest speaker is only xiiao mai laoshi and there are 3 guest of which i only recognie liz [/b][/color]
[/quote]

Hey thanx!