Sign in to follow this  
hot^wave

Does a girl change mood during 'period' ?

Hi all,i got a problem to ask u all

Is a gal wil easy to have negative thinking when the 'period'(menstruation0 is coming?

Actually i face problem with my gf

donno y everytime during that time

she will down n say that we hav pb

the main pb is she think hav pb,but i don think we hav pb

maybe gal is too sensitive even a small thing

we argue many times

sometimes she cry to me

the pb becomes more serious during that time

but during other time,she maybe will 4get about the pb

so i juz want to listen opinion from u all

thanx

yeah it's true that some women's periods affect their mood before menstruation (PMS) but if she thinks that there are probs with you rrelationship it may be something else...it's best if you all just talk it through and really try to single it out. all the best to you!

for me yes... everytime before menses i willl tend to get much more sensitive n overreact.... n argument will begin.....

yes, girls will be more moody during their time of the month..

i dunno about the rest...but when im having it, i tend to speak whats really on my mind...i will be more direct and sensetive..

so maybe if she says your relationship has probs, maybe she's reaally speaking whats in her mind..

why dun u ask her gently?

good luck

yes, girls will be more moody during their time of the month..

i dunno about the rest...but when im having it, i tend to speak whats really on my mind...i will be more direct and sensetive..

so maybe if she says your relationship has probs, maybe she's reaally speaking whats in her mind..

why dun u ask her gently?

good luck

i ask her already

actually sumtimes she also donno what she want

she said got pb,but donno how to say it out

i ask her already

actually sumtimes she also donno what she want

she said got pb,but donno how to say it out

she FICKLES..she dun even know what she want!

careful...she might say hurtful things that she MIGHT or might NOT intend to say. sometmes n this situation, breaking up is imminent. be prepared, otherwise ask her to 'sort' herself out first before properly say something.

but still, i think u need time to talk nicely to her (when she 'sober') la abt what sort of 'problems'. try to listen to her as she outline the 'problems' and let your judgements make the decisions..the rest is up to u.

she FICKLES..she dun even know what she want!

careful...she might say hurtful things that she MIGHT or might NOT intend to say. sometmes n this situation, breaking up is imminent. be prepared, otherwise ask her to 'sort' herself out first before properly say something.

but still, i think u need time to talk nicely to her (when she 'sober') la abt what sort of 'problems'. try to listen to her as she outline the 'problems' and let your judgements make the decisions..the rest is up to u.

really donno what she want

sumtimes cry in front of me

sumtimes sms say i love u,i miss u

sumtimes say i din treat the pb serious

sumtimes...

too many things

really donno what she want

is all the gals same?

yeah...each inividual do haves different moods wen it comes to PMS time...

as 4 me, i will get angry easily for small matter or huge matters...n my appetite will change annoymously...n i alwiz wants 2 sit at home onli..dun like 2 moved arounds alot...coz it feels so uncomfortable... sad.gif

for me, as usual wor... no others change in mood ler.... haha!!

m i unnormal?

for me yes... everytime before menses i willl tend to get much more sensitive n overreact.... n argument will begin.....

Same here!! i tend to get irritated very fast jz before and during period..

Yes...I get very emotional during menses......A tiny or small matter will be like a very big matter...trying to overcome it sometimes.....hehe.

Hotwave I don't think virgin or not will be difference because we are all female ...we all have menses no matter virgin or not hahaha........

Wavie,

I think the prob with your gal is ... she is INDECISIVE. Girls who are indecisive ALL the time are not easy to handle (aka deal with). One minute she's like this and the next, like that.

Good Luck!

thanx shazzac

i will try to be more patient,try my best to find out hwat she really want

i know it is very hard

but anyway,thanx a lot from all of u smile.gif

mayb when she is moody, u don go kacau her, leave her to clam down first.. coz sometimes when u r moody u will wish can be alone ma... mayb after that oni u concern her?

when im having pms, i just want everyone to leave me alone.. dun wanna go out and no mood to be intimate at all. but i want my bf to give me some attention, like sometimes just sms me to tell me he misses me , etc

I would tend to say some (or most) gals have some form of PMS ranging from mild to severe.....it has got to do with hormone balance in their bodies, which in turn affects moods etc.

Anyway, it usually also depends on people lar.....they might be more irritable and such but some people can control it well, whereas others tend to flare up easily....

Best thing to do, is just lay low and try to be more understanding lor.....though sometimes it does get on the nerves and arguments ensue....sigh...

Usually i vanish myself for few days during period, in case argument.

Just occasionally sms her. Leave her alone. She will have much better offer. It works for me!

YES! very easily get distracted during PMS and it is better for you to tolerate with u girl. when argument starts, just listen to her... and make her feel better =D

Hi all,i got a problem to ask u all

Is a gal wil easy to have negative thinking when the 'period'(menstruation0 is coming?

Actually i face problem with my gf

donno y everytime during that time

she will down n say that we hav pb

the main pb is she think hav pb,but i don think we hav pb

maybe gal is too sensitive even a small thing

we argue many times

sometimes she cry to me

the pb becomes more serious during that time

but during other time,she maybe will 4get about the pb

so i juz want to listen opinion from u all

thanx

hey.. when i read this i tot it was so familiar..

i was like this last time too.. totally the same...hahaha

my bf got so used to it liaw that he will always ignore me.. then when he ignore me i will become more angry..and then luckily he's a good gentleman he will always step aside and won't pick a fight...

but then he wont call me temporarily..wait until my mood is better then he will call me..

but now i changed already ~

so hot wave be more considerate and try not to argue with ur gf lor.. bcuz at that time anything will come out from her mouth..such as.. breaking up :shocking:

hey.. when i read this i tot it was so familiar..

i was like this last time too.. totally the same...hahaha

my bf got so used to it liaw that he will always ignore me.. then when he ignore me i will become more angry..and then luckily he's a good gentleman he will always step aside and won't pick a fight...

but then he wont call me temporarily..wait until my mood is better then he will call me..

but now i changed already ~

so hot wave be more considerate and try not to argue with ur gf lor.. bcuz at that time anything will come out from her mouth..such as.. breaking up :shocking:

I think i am same with ur bf, a good gentleman, i seldom argue with my gf....

i donl't know whether is i am too good to her, she sometimes scold me y everytime let her win and not fight back.....haha,see,girl is so moodly....of course,not everyone

but now,i know how to communicate with her,more understand her and know what she need.of course,as a bf, must sensitive with what gf need, right?

now nothing happen between me a my gf.but anyway,thanx for your advise

it is a good thing you got a good bf and you already changed youself,wish you all the best :)

I think i am same with ur bf, a good gentleman, i seldom argue with my gf....

i donl't know whether is i am too good to her, she sometimes scold me y everytime let her win and not fight back.....haha,see,girl is so moodly....of course,not everyone

but now,i know how to communicate with her,more understand her and know what she need.of course,as a bf, must sensitive with what gf need, right?

now nothing happen between me a my gf.but anyway,thanx for your advise

it is a good thing you got a good bf and you already changed youself,wish you all the best :)

haha good for u ! :thumbup1: maybe when she sees u dun fight back she'll get bored then will change..haha... :P

I tink majority girl experience this. Bad mood during period. Jz imagine all the uncomfortable feelings, hormones imbalance. I dont tink guy can understand. You'll get used to it one day. Best opinions, ask ur mum :P