Sign in to follow this  
crazeeclan

Forgetting the past

love her more? but no use also if she still couldnt let go her past.

so any advise for my fren(girl) to forget abt her past???how to make her forget everything...??

i think there is no way....time will prove everything...

same question as achiever. ans also is it she still loves her ex bf?

or she feel guilty of did abortion,worry one day her bf find out himself?

or worry she may can not pregnant anymore? im headache,can you make thing clear.. im blur !

past is past,dun think about it.nothing we can do about our past.LET GO.

but... bb ler... her bb u knw.. how to forget oh? sigh... no experienced on it..

so no comment.. SAFETY 1ST PLS... bb is innocent..

is guilty coz her current bf treat her too good......her current bf knew that she been for abortion...and her current bf dont care about the past...and she oso feel guilty coz she has been for the abortion...she sometimes think of it and will cry....

same question as achiever. ans also is it she still loves her ex bf?

or she feel guilty of did abortion,worry one day her bf find out himself?

or worry she may can not pregnant anymore? im headache,can you make thing clear.. im blur !

past is past,dun think about it.nothing we can do about our past.LET GO.

but... bb ler... her bb u knw.. how to forget oh? sigh... no experienced on it..

so no comment.. SAFETY 1ST PLS... bb is innocent..

she hate her ex very much...her ex is ma fren.....he is just a piece of s*it b@3+*rD...is there possiblity of not getting pregnant after an abortion???

It's not possible to forget the past, at all. It's already a scar there and since her current bf loves her so, then she should treat her bf better as he doesn't care about her past. There's of course guilty about the abortion and she can't do anything about it anymore. Since decisions have been made, look forward and don't look back then..

I think there are still chances of her getting pregnant again.. But still, consulting doctors would be a better idea to confirm about this..

talk things through between bf and gf

she gotta realise that everybody makes mistakes... as long as the bf is caring and supportive, she will eventually come around...

but the bf have to be very patient with her as well as encourage her... but having patience within limits... also cannot spoil her...

wat am i saying?? ask more specific wuestions... give some examples... and we can discuss more...

it's not easy to forget the past... but it can be done... as in... not think about it all the time...

i agree with the way of talking things through. coz gurls have a very different system than guys..so talking will actually works coz gurls don't stay away when a guy says 'let's talk things through'.

and yes...the guy has to be patient too..coz the gurl has been through a lot. it's abortion! and it's a gurl's nature instinct to be motherly...what's more...it's her first baby.

since from what you said..the guy loves her lots...so he should understand that she needs time to regain back her confidences..i guess patience and talks...and of course...more love will do the trick.

i wish him lotsa luck...and not to worry...things will work themselves our miraculously after the guy has done what he need to do.

hehe...just some thoughts from me. hope it helps smile.gif

it's very nice that her current bf doesnt really mind, she should be happy! i guess if the current bf comfort her more then she will think about her past less... if she's busy wif her life now (eg. join more hobby classes + more new frens)... and if she lives happily wif her new bf, sooner or later she might have less time to think about her past.... support her more ^^

well, i guess many have said what i wanted to say too...

she gotta face the truth now.....feeling guilty is definite when she realised the horrible mistake she did (abortion) and it was done due to her ex bf....she knew nothng she can do to regain back everything but she is also insecure and may wonder if his bf is really true to her.....she feels she doesnt deserve someone better...hence, when your fren treats her better, she feels even worse...

i guess what they can do is to talk it over......need to tell her that she cant always live in the past...if she is feeling guilty, what she should do now is to appreciate herself and people around her more.....that might help her too....if she doesnt step out of that circle, no one can help her loh....

oic....but she really love her bf very much.....

may i know this... how do YOU know she loves him very much? coz third person views aint always accurate... and maybe u didnt get the whole story since it is ur fren and not you... u know what i mean?

anyway, just give her time... she will let go in due time... as long as the bf stand by her in her time of need and show her that he really loves her, she is bound to learn to loosen up... she feels guilty probably coz of a lot of reasons (eg. love the current bf too much that she feel that she kinda betrayed him OR she feel guilty of killing a life OR other stuff)

I think on a rebound or when a person is not ready and tthey still head into a relationship, it doesnt mean that they dont LOVE the partner, its jus that they are not ready... whole, without access baggage!

Its not about whether the guy loves her, its not about the guy being patient, its not about the guy giving anything more... its about her.

We are our hardest judge. The guy is already nice enough to be there for her and love her no matter what the past is... so just ask her to stop obsessing about why he so good or that she is not good enough for him and work on closure.

A man can take anothers' life and not feel a thing and another can accidentally run over a kitten and feel like the world is going to end. Eberything starts with a thought.

it is not possible to forget the past especially after such a bitter experience. what your friend can do is to make sure her past does not affect her current relationship. she must learn from her past so that the new relationship could avoid the past mistakes, otherwise history repeats itself.

she need a new hope and target. Ask her to think of what she really wants. Help her set new goals in life. Some Goals and targets that she herself feels comfortable with, and want to achieve. Ask her write it down clearly on a note.Maybe even draw pictures of the goals.

After that, periodically remind her of it. If she forgets she can look at the note to remind her and recharge the desire to move on.

As her desire to move on and achievements grows,it will bigger and stronger than the past hurt.

We live life maybe to 80 or 90 years old. I guess this gal still young?? maybe 20 +.. so there is still so much to look forward to smile.gif.

Good Luck.