Sign in to follow this  
Fiona

Romantic

Is she/he romantic?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is she/he romantic?

• Yes
    • No

I felt that being romantic make girls feel insecure..

y make ta gurl insecure?

newayz...ne 1 watched 'she's on duty'? i think ta lead actor's action was..erm..can be called romantic? haha...jz like his way of pulling ta actress towards him wub.gif

so how u gals define actions as romantic? this is what i used to do (im single again now);

1. calling every week and spent at least 3 hrs chatting on the phone when im in overseas.

2. remember all important dates and buy her gifts

3. when im in overseas i bought flowers online and on the day of the delivery i deliberately call up and chatted until the delivery guy arrive at her door step

4. wrote snail mail love letters (even tho i suck writing it)

5. help her do her assignments

6. generously give her hugs whenever she wanted.

7. txt her everymorning with a lovey dovey love quote and same thing during the end of the day b4 she goes to sleep.

8. give her a wakeup call whenever she needs it

9. when her 'aunty come' threat her extra extra special like princess and make myself a 'slave'

10. dote her like a baby girl kao kao.

hmm..

almost 2 months i didnt log in.

my bf is not romantic ! sad.gif wat to do? sad

Mine is definitely not romantic.. But thn i think it's fine wif me..

I'm a sensitive girl. I can be touched even by da smallest things... Tat's y sometimes when he juz suddenly kisses or hugs me, i think it's romantic...

However, there's a rule tat all me n my gal frens agrees, U need money to buy romantic..

Mine is definitely not romantic.. But thn i think it's fine wif me..

I'm a sensitive girl. I can be touched even by da smallest things... Tat's y sometimes when he juz suddenly kisses or hugs me, i think it's romantic...

However, there's a rule tat all me n my gal frens agrees, U need money to buy romantic..

mm..agree.like me & my bf,we try to cut cost now,trying our best to save as much as we can.but every month the money gone so fast like water.

so cutting this and that,eat also qing chai now.

i really hope tat my bf is a romantic person.wat to do?the one i love now is him.some guys,they're romantic,but i dun like them.nobody is perfect tongue.gif

dont complain more.

He is romantic... singing to me while playing the guitar. Getting me gifts for no apparent reason. Saving the stuff we got together the first time we met. Mine is a definate romantic.

How romantic am I? I write poetry and I compose songs specifically for him. I leave 'interesting' messages on voicemail. I make woolen dolls (not cause I am cheap!) I make my own cards.

For my ex of 5 years... there was a treasure hunt of 19 CDs for his 19th birthday to lead back to the house for a home cooked meal. There were 20 roses delivered one by one to him at his workplace by strangers I found on the streets and had to convince them to do it... even got 5 extra in case someone decided to run off with my flower! Number 20 was me obviously.

The good old days. I disagree that being romantic has to cost a lot. Leaving little post-it notes in places where they would least expect it is easy and cost effective enough. Try putting it in a sock or in his drinking cup when its washed and overturn. Even if you put it somewhere so rarely ventured, when in the end he finds it... way way way after even you forgot about it... the effect is better smile.gif

He is romantic... singing to me while playing the guitar. Getting me gifts for no apparent reason. Saving the stuff we got together the first time we met. Mine is a definate romantic.

How romantic am I? I write poetry and I compose songs specifically for him. I leave 'interesting' messages on voicemail. I make woolen dolls (not cause I am cheap!) I make my own cards.

For my ex of 5 years... there was a treasure hunt of 19 CDs for his 19th birthday to lead back to the house for a home cooked meal. There were 20 roses delivered one by one to him at his workplace by strangers I found on the streets and had to convince them to do it... even got 5 extra in case someone decided to run off with my flower! Number 20 was me obviously.

The good old days. I disagree that being romantic has to cost a lot. Leaving little post-it notes in places where they would least expect it is easy and cost effective enough. Try putting it in a sock or in his drinking cup when its washed and overturn. Even if you put it somewhere so rarely ventured, when in the end he finds it... way way way after even you forgot about it... the effect is better smile.gif

salutes to ur efforts!!! oh man...dat flower delivering part is really really romantic.... wub.gif sighs...hehe i bet his frenz must be jealous of him!

We are no longer together. Guess being a romantic is not enough these days. To be asked to give up who I am to suit somebody else... was something I was not willing to do and something I still cant do.

I will just always be a hopeless romantic.

The ex before the one with the roses... thought that me being expressive was an embarassment.

There is a reason for everything and everything just is. The journey of life has led me into the arms of the man I am now with and have been with for almost 3 years. One who appriciates my romantism and not only encourages it but returns the gestures. One who appriciates my independence and is not intimidated by my sucess that not only does he admire from afar but he is vocal about it.

If I had to go through every wound, every tear, every heartache and feel every moment of how my heart broke for the people I loved and thought I knew over again just to be with him... I would. I never settled for anything less and I got something more than expected.

For everything and anything that made it possible. Thank you.

I felt that being romantic make girls feel insecure..

I sort of agree with you. But this only happens to girls who aren't confident of themselves.

my bf is not romantic too...he doesn't know wat to do the right thing at the right time..sometimes, i'll give hints..hahaha

Same here. My boyfriend is not the romantic type. Sometimes I've to give too many hints until I'm fed up of it. There were times he tried to do exactly what I've said, but it's difficult for me to appreciate it, since I feel like I'm instructing him to do something to impress me. All the things he did were not from his own ideas anyway. dry.gif

It's difficult to change a person, unless it's the person himself wanted a change. One can never be too idealistic in love. Love is about reality, love is about life. wink.gif

aiyz hehehe i'm not romantic at all. i am totally hopeless. evr seen the movie hitch? i'm like will smith, give advice but when i do it always go bad hahahahha.