Sign in to follow this  
cheesillicious

Name the movie that made u cry most

a walk to remember.. but also there was quite a few.. juz dun remember it.. coz i cry in movies all the time wan.. lol :shy:

Hmmm. I cannot recall when was the last time I cried @ some movie. However, the last time I cried when watching TV was the Korean love drama series called Save The Last Dance For Me (I think).thumbsup.gif Neh, it was about some rich guy who was ambushed and survived some car accident but lost his memory and a girl rescued him and loved him so much that she sacrificed a lot of time and tears for him. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I watched Zhang Yi Mou's Riding Alone for Thousands of Miles. That took me 2 packets of tissue. I was in the theatre alone because nobody wanted to watch it with me, and another movie goer. Both of us were sniffling so loud.

I like Zhang Yi Mou's low budget movies the most. I enjoyed 'To Live' ( made me cry ) and the other one I cant remember the title with Zhang Zi Yi as the mom when she was young and her husband just passed away and he was a teacher and the story is narrated by the son as he arranges his father's funeral on why his parents are so devoted to each other. That made me cry a lot.

English movies tend to not make me cry.

The Zhang Zi Yi film is name The Road Home. It was filmed before she was famous. She was very innocent and sweet. That show really makes me sob ....

i juz finish watching 'TREE OF HEAVEN' i cried frm episode 1 till d end...omg,darn touching looo...its frm d producer of stairway to heaven staring lee wan whom is kim tae hee's brother.its a must watch drama series

Just saw No Reservations. The little girl can really act and i cried a few times about her mom.

In a sad wierd sense... not a movie, but a TV series... I cried at the finale of Heroes, when Peter and his brother...Nathan said to Peter at the end... I really cried.... brotherly love FTW

err...

1 liter of tears

fly me to polaris.

These are the two that i can rmb cuz I cried quite a lot watching them.

CLICK

hahaha..i know it's weird but i cried the most watchin this movie cos adam sandler is such a great actor. can actually felt his pain n misery when he's so sad seeing his dad passed away n stuff.

oo...here comes my tears again :crybaby:

Secret by jay chou!

i think this is the first movie that i ve ever cried in cinema...

real touching

sobzzz

I never cry on public, be it at the cinema or at home ^_^

Okay back to topic, movies that made me cry are mostly those sad romance story..

50 First Dates

King Kong - okaay, not exactly a sad 'romance' movie, but still, it's sad to see King Kong die :crybaby:

A Walk To Remember

A lot more actually, but cant remember right now xD

Perhaps Love - Casting by Takeshi Kaneshiro, Jacky Cheung Hok-Yau, Zhou Xun...

A love triangle refers to a romantic relationship. I’ve seen it twice, this movie really touched my heart.

cause the 1st time I seen it, within that time my ex was wanted to break off....

Girls! go watch ' If Only' acted by Jennifer Love Hewitt and a British actor.. I forgot his name. My girls and guys friends cry like crazy at the end of the movie..The story line is kinda complicated to explain here so go download and watch the movie yah?

hmm...the most memorable touching story i have watch, i would say is 1 litre of tears (jap drama)....watched it twice and felt really touched....