Sign in to follow this  
berlyn

Engineer is the best boyfriend???

Let me tell you why girls should eventually marry an engineer over a

Law, Management, Arts or Medical School Graduate. He has three distinct

advantages over the rest of the graduates.

Advantage 1: Secure lifestyle

An engineer boyfriend can provide you with a secure lifestyle. At 27

years old, an engineer probably has a respectable, stable job that gives

him a high income to own a car, invest, have a comfortable life, and get

married and buy a house too. Law graduates are still working as a lowly

apprentice in law firm, most management graduates have just failed on their

first business plan, the arts graduate is still looking for a job, and the medical school graduate is still living in a hospital.

Advantage 2: Unmatchable industriousness

An engineer boyfriend will dedicate an unimaginable amount of his

time and effort to understand you. Engineers strain really really hard to

understand their work. You can believe that they will try really really hard to

understand women too, just like how they understand their work, once

they believe that you are the one. So even if they don't understand you

initially, they will keep on trying. Even if they still do not

understand, they will figure out the correct method to keep you happy (e.g. buy

diamond ring = 1 week's worth of happiness.) And once they find out the

secret formula, they will just keep on repeating it so that the desired

results appear. Unlike the Lawyer who will argue with you, the Management

graduate who will try to control your spending, the Arts graduate who will

'change major', and the medical school graduate who will operate on you. And

you know what, it's really so easy to make engineers believe that you are

the 'one'. Say that you like one of their projects and they will be

hooked to you forever.

Advantage 3:

An engineer boyfriend will never betray your trust. Let me first tell

you what is wrong with the rest of the others - the lawyers will lie

about everything, management graduates will cheat your money, the arts

graduate will flirt, and you probably just look like another cadaver to the

medical school graduate. Your engineer boyfriend is either too busy to have

an affair, and even if he does, he is too dumb to lie to you about that. Hence, an engineer is the most secure boyfriend that you will ever find rich enough, will keep on trying to understand and please you, has no time for affairs, and too dumb to lie to you. So girls, why procrastinate?

---------------------------------------------

So, girls...what do you think?? hehe...what does your bf do?

though the above reasons and arguments are quite reasonable...but i do doubt if a job affects one in relationship.....

i should also say, programmer can be one good boyfriend too coz in his mind, 1 + 1 = 2 , which means girl fren + your name = wife tongue.giftongue.gif

im engineering graduate but into business..how to define ah?

im sorry to say but the fact above isn't that true though.

i was an engineer but now im in another field totally has nothing to do with engineering and let me tell you this; most of my friends are engineers and my ex-colleagues are engineers and do you obviously think engineers have all the time to spare on you? well NOT EXACTLY! ohmy.gif

in fact you don't wish that your bf is an engineer cause hardly has he got the time to be with you, to go to places with you, to enjoy a peaceful and romantic dinner with you and etc... sad.gif

of cause this very much also depends on which line of engineering industry one is in smile.gif

that's all i want to comment so far and if you need further clarification/understanding what engineers normally do, i will then tell you more in detail wink.gif

adios

buayas are the greatest boyfriend..

hmm i have one civil engineer bf b4. can't denied that he's earn alot, but he's very bz sometime's need to work 7 days a week... so wat?? i totally insecure lookaround.giflookaround.gif n he trained me to be so independence which i so hate sometime's. Everytime i just settle problem by myself even i so scary n totally lost my mind, i'm just alone while he's not beside me but support me thru phone rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif the worse!!! he's in USA now, i definately no idea coz none of my business ok? dry.gif

hmm i have one civil engineer bf b4. can't denied that he's earn alot, but he's very bz sometime's need to work 7 days a week... so wat?? i totally insecure lookaround.giflookaround.gif n he trained me to be so independence which i so hate sometime's. Everytime i just settle problem by myself even i so scary n totally lost my mind, i'm just alone while he's not beside me but support me thru phone rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif the worse!!! he's in USA now, i definately no idea coz none of my business ok? dry.gif

try to put urself in his shoes and you'll know how tough to juggle things around. so do give him some space and time.

biggrin.gif

this is one of the lamest statement i've ever read in my life

its probably made by a bunch of sad and desperate so called engineers who has no life at home, so they come up with this lame thing to justify themselves..

shame on you

im sorry to say but the fact above isn't that true though.

i was an engineer but now im in another field totally has nothing to do with engineering and let me tell you this; most of my friends are engineers and my ex-colleagues are engineers and do you obviously think engineers have all the time to spare on you? well NOT EXACTLY! ohmy.gif

in fact you don't wish that your bf is an engineer cause hardly has he got the time to be with you, to go to places with you, to enjoy a peaceful and romantic dinner with you and etc... sad.gif

of cause this very much also depends on which line of engineering industry one is in smile.gif

that's all i want to comment so far and if you need further clarification/understanding what engineers normally do, i will then tell you more in detail wink.gif

adios

I somewhat agree to this....It's actually true that engineers hardly have the time to spend on you....

this is one of the lamest statement i've ever read in my life

its probably made by a bunch of sad and desperate so called engineers who has no life at home, so they come up with this lame thing to justify themselves..

shame on you

hohoho...i guess the person who wrote this was just trying to voice out his dissatisfaction in his love life...a way to justify himself....but i do respect him tongue.gif

hahaha... yeah... i think so too... as i'm studying engineering myself... i hardly had time to go out myself.... lookaround.gif and i'm not even working yet..... just studying...

engineers can get very techinical on arguements...so be prepared..

yes yes...sometimes feel so stucked up talking to them....everything counts and logic lies beneath every topic discussed....again, not all..

that is why i chose to be a language facilitator...i have more time at home with my family...also for my future after i got married....errr, i am a 'xiao nu ren'

why bak kut teh leh ?

coz she want to eat bak kut teh wid her future bf ma.....

u understand i understand la wink.gif

Your engineer boyfriend is either too busy to have

an affair, and even if he does, he is too dumb to lie to you about that. Hence, an engineer is the most secure boyfriend that you will ever find rich enough, will keep on trying to understand and please you, has no time for affairs, and too dumb to lie to you. So girls, why procrastinate?

i am an engineer myself and i wish to shed new light.

Because not many ladies nutured their love for advance maths, there is only a small minority female engineers. Only 1 out of a 100 of them are actually hot looking and if u r lucky, they might adventerous as well. (This already very apparent if anyone one of u been to an engineering class in uni/college)

So how can engineers have an affair when they work closely wit male engineers most of time. Plus after a day's work with other males, they come home with deep appreciation of women in their hearts. Unless f cos they are gay la...