Sign in to follow this  
chinadoll

XOXO

i always see ads about this brand in foreign mags..finally, it has reached m'sia...hmm..any1 been to this shop yet? pls comment on their clothes.. wink.gif is it nice?

i saw tis shop at 1U... juz the same level as MNG or maybe juz next to topshop or nafnaf i guess... the shirt are expensive... but quite nice... mature sence for me... but its still very nice... i think most of the shirt are RM100 over...

huh? how come newspaper write below RM100 one? my mom told me that she read from the newspaper one wor.. haha i somemore said so cheap!

I browsed through the shop today. Very dissapointing I might say. I expected more from the shop. For some odd reason i dorno why the shop looks like one of those clone shops from Sungai Wang. It doesn't look appealing at all.I think nothing beats Wearhouse.

XOXO is super expensive...i saw a couple of really nice blouses..more to tha sexy kind..but one was like RM 280..lets just say my fren n i gave each other 'the look' and walked away...although it was nice, but the designs were simple... the pricing is a little too high i think..

i see i see hahaha so i can dont need to waste my time walking in-dee =pPp by the way is their cutting very big?

ah..not too sure..i dun think so, i just saw one looks nice...touched it...felt nice..looked at the price..then NOT NICE de...ahahaha...not too sure how big it is..but shudnt be a bug cutting la

i juz went inside and take look oni... the shirts are quite nice for me... but its still expensive... coz its kinda expensive, might as well i spend it on MNG clothes rite... juz that XOXO brand is new... tongue.gif

i see.. hhaha i would be going to have a look soon

I went inside there again that day...got red carpet wan they all....i saw this halter top brown colour...darn nice..but i dun dare to see tha price... huh.gif

I went inside there again that day...got red carpet wan they all....i saw this halter top brown colour...darn nice..but i dun dare to see tha price... huh.gif

you so cute la.. hahah but then yeah.. already know the price and all.. later you see the price sakit hati once again.

you so cute la.. hahah but then yeah.. already know the price and all.. later you see the price sakit hati once again.

hehehe..yea ma...very 'sam thong' wan when u see 3 big digits on the price tag... mad.gif

Actually XOXO is quite a cheap brand in the states...look at their stuff on EBAY. I bought a bag for USD 14. Everything that comes here gets overpriced. But it's good stuff, lots of celebrities wear it. I think the next brand that is going to be brought in would be Baby Phat. Another absolutely fetch brand. Love their bags. But I think it's gonna be pricey as well.

Guest SakuRa

aiks i like XOXO tis name ... sounds cute n sexy... too bad its so expensive... pinch.gif" ... dun have money to buy... lolz... mng clothes aso kenot afford ledi... T-T...

tongue.gif Baby Phat and Xoxo are common brands in the states. Xoxo bags are really cheap and cute in NY! As for baby phat, only the blacks and hispanics wear them cause most of them are plus sizes! I haven't seen any baby phat bag yet except their clothes!

xoxo really luvly clothes but expensive isnt it . .

one more newer brand out soon (or prolly already out) at KLCC is misssixty.

looking forward smile.gif

luv XOXO!!!

they're tops are really pretty.

but i cant deny the fact that its a little pricey la.

i asked my cousin in the states, she said that the XOXO

there is like WH to us here.

Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons is pricey if you ask me. sleep.gif Its like the same price as J.Lo's clothing line.

Just wana comment a little on XOXO...

i bought alot of them lately.. quite like the design and material.

It is a little pricey but very durable i must say. material aren't too fragile or any rough finishing.

Definitely love some of their designs, nice fitting. lol