Sign in to follow this  
vin

Do u think of your ex boyfriend or girlfriend?

Yeah, I do think of him, maybe it's because the time we're parted is still very short. Most of the time, I think of only the damages he had caused to me. Sorry to say, he is unworthy of my love and even tried to cheat my money, if you think there is still love between us, that's something totally impossible. We used to quarrel everyday and sometimes he hit me as well, there is really no such thing as happy memories left, just hatred and regrets.

yes, I do think of them, once in a long blue moon. just wonder what they're doing now and if they're happy, and other odd random thoughts, you know.

its every guy's fantasy to have a quickie with his ex whilst still in a relationship with his current

come on guys admit it, its thrilling isnt it?

not really... I'd rather not have sex or anything to do with any of my ex. :X

I admit that I wouldn't mind a quickie with Kate Beckinsale... gahhh... she so Hawt! :wub:

its every guy's fantasy to have a quickie with his ex whilst still in a relationship with his current

come on guys admit it, its thrilling isnt it?

huh? I thought the question was whether I think about my ex... I flirt around a bit for fun, but otherwise it's just that -- fun. I'd never cheat on my wife. She was too hard to find in the first place. No quickie is worth the time and energy finding another one.

I didn't have much good memories with my ex-es, except for the last one b4 the current one. I feel bad and sad for him coz i dumped him coz i feel like he's my best friend. You know we were very very close. I always had so much fun with him. I love hanging out with him.Just that thinking about marriage with him is something freaked me out. I don't want any romantic relationship with him. Thats y i broke up with him. But until now, i feel sad for him. He doest talk to me anymore. He hates me now. But i still wanna be his best friend.

Now i'm going to get engaged with my current bf soon.

Well bootilicious, everyone has its own reason for breaking up. I am sure your heart and mind has decided that the relationship will not last. Don't worry that he will hate you for your decision as it is better to do it now then to tell him later than u have already engaged. Time will heal him. Sometimes when we are too focus on a relationship, we tend lost ourselves and our rationality on what is right and wrong for ourselves. May he one day understand your decision and he will find a better lover elsewhere.

yeah..they will pop up into my mind sometimes...but i dislike remembering them..cos most of them are jerks..

n i love my fiance..will only think of him evminute..hehe