Sign in to follow this  
astrosurge

What do you hate most about clubbing?

Things that you don't like when u go clubbin.  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Things that you don't like when u go clubbin.

• Trapped in a gangland warfare
    • Trapped in a police raid ops
    • Kiddie wannabes tryina act cool and happening
    • Cramped dance floor with obviously no room
    • Lousy music and lousy DJs
    • Drunken disorder & drug abuse
    • Fights caused by petty disses among friends or tables
    • Over-flirty guys and girls that causes annoyance
    • Poor bar service and overly expensive drinks
    • Be among uncool people.

haven been to one before.

SOMEONE gets me out there!!!!

xD

wow...from ur pic thr ( if that is ur genuine photo)...u doesnt look like nvr been to a club before..

If ur true ..darn..ur species has been long long extinct..

i feel very weird and embarassed when i see the younger crowd (no offence) trying to act cool la. in my mind i think 'you dont have to try to hard'. its just nightout to have fun right? dont have to keep up appearances or anything ma..be yourself :)

Nothing is worse than getting yourself get caught in a police raids. Although I never experienced it personally, but from what I heard, everyone is held in the club for hours and that's the end of your nite :mumbling:

Not only held in the club for hours...You 'were force to do a urine test and then line up in a line like a prisoners..

This is so sux...This is what Tourism Malaysia all about guyz..Proud to be Malaysian..Promoting abt extravagant kl nightlife with a police raids..nice one..

i feel very weird and embarassed when i see the younger crowd (no offence) trying to act cool la. in my mind i think 'you dont have to try to hard'. its just nightout to have fun right? dont have to keep up appearances or anything ma..be yourself :)

emm.. not everyone can be as wild as u lolz.. :P sometimes to wad i think it's the particular person personality. some just wanna to go there to hang out for a drink..

Not only held in the club for hours...You 'were force to do a urine test and then line up in a line like a prisoners..

This is so sux...This is what Tourism Malaysia all about guyz..Proud to be Malaysian..Promoting abt extravagant kl nightlife with a police raids..nice one..

I hate to be trap under police ops... I face once before," lelaki sini, perempuan sini, IC pls.... one by one line up to take urine test...

Lol.

drunkards who insist they are not drunk

they either

1) push everyone who tries to get them out of the club

2) cant stand still and fall on people

I hate super flirty guys and girls (that think they look superior compared to me and try to pick my bf) plus all the MOLESTERS.

When I was 17, I got molested in a club before, sigh, that horny guy push me to the railing, held me against it, spread my legs open and rub his dick on my @!##@$@. Didn't know what to do, that was my first time clubbing somemore, and that guy who molested me is my friend's friend.

I hate drunkards and cramped dancefloor too, but I think overall I just hate clubbing,unless I go with my comfortable group of friends.

chloe: wow ...those perverts tsk tsk tsk....sigh shame on them!! Some msian male clubbers really got no gentleman manners, should learn how to treat a lady.

yea dorlisa...

i wuz dancing and felt uneasy...and then i realize my bikini untied jor...both neck and on my back

luckily din drop off lol

or maybe tht guy expert doin it d? lol

yea dorlisa...

i wuz dancing and felt uneasy...and then i realize my bikini untied jor...both neck and on my back

luckily din drop off lol

or maybe tht guy expert doin it d? lol

wwoww...this is really dangerous ho... luckily nothing happen...

Gosh, definitely the smell of ciggie on my hair and clothes after clubbing. It's horrid. And not to mention bad ventilation in some clubs *cough* poppy

Edited by Cas

i hate gang fights in clubs.

hello? we're there to have fun and can u people excuse yourself and fight somewhere where you won't risk the life of other clubbers? selfish and inconsiderate.

i once witness chairs and jugs flying above me. scary.

Hmmm, to go clubbing is quite expensive right?

As far as i know, the payment for entrance and the drinks. o_o

=]

Edited by Keatsan

u join b4 le ????

I join once b4 act... butzz... half an hour only i come out dy..

Very noisy n see a lot of ppl feng tou at there..

reli scare their head wil out of control... laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

Sumore those place play tecno, i totally dislike it...

LOL for feng tao.. i think mostly they play house/trance or "chinese song but dance music wannabe"... haha... techno could be a good music IIFFFF the DJ is good... hee.. i perfer Minimal Techno~ hypnotic, mesmerizing and magnetizing!!!!

i hate gang fights in clubs.

hello? we're there to have fun and can u people excuse yourself and fight somewhere where you won't risk the life of other clubbers? selfish and inconsiderate.

i once witness chairs and jugs flying above me. scary.

i so do agree with this..

people go clubbing to have fun and enjoy.. why get involved in fights??? its really unnecessary