Sign in to follow this  
noobie

Complicated situation?

Hi all,

Its me again.
This time in another complicated situation.

There is this girl that has a bf already. She fell for me. We started a relationship behind her bf's back.
Things is going fine. We did all the usual couple stuffs la including making love and such.
We did discuss our situation and she know that she need to choose between me and her bf.
This situation drag for a few months.

Then she went to a priest.
Her priest told her that I am not compatible with her. She was shocked and wanted to just be friends with me.
I sat down and talk to her nicely.
I ask her, who is better? Me or her bf?
She say it was me.
But because of what the priest say, she is scared to continue.

Now what could I do?
I cant seems to convince her that sometimes what the priest say is not the gospel.
She should just follow her heart.

She is still with her bf till now and is still in a "relationship" with me.
I did not insist that she break up with her bf, instead all the while I keep encourage her to make her decision.

Her bf now knows about me but did not know that I have slept with her often.

What should be done now?
Aihz.

First, i dont like how this situation goes.. i never agree to extra "affairs" as it would eventually hurt all three of you.

And its NOT okay to be with two guys at a same time plus making love?Hmm..

Its beyond what i can expect thou but everyone has their own opinions thou.. It should be settle fast and let her know its not ok to drag..

Let her decide what she wants.. but definately it wont be the two of you..

[quote name='noobie' date='11 March 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1268277379' post='579867'] Hi all, Its me again. This time in another complicated situation. There is this girl that has a bf already. She fell for me. We started a relationship behind her bf's back. Things is going fine. We did all the usual couple stuffs la including making love and such. We did discuss our situation and she know that she need to choose between me and her bf. This situation drag for a few months. Then she went to a priest. Her priest told her that I am not compatible with her. She was shocked and wanted to just be friends with me. I sat down and talk to her nicely. I ask her, who is better? Me or her bf? She say it was me. But because of what the priest say, she is scared to continue. Now what could I do? I cant seems to convince her that sometimes what the priest say is not the gospel. She should just follow her heart. She is still with her bf till now and is still in a "relationship" with me. I did not insist that she break up with her bf, instead all the while I keep encourage her to make her decision. Her bf now knows about me but did not know that I have slept with her often. What should be done now? Aihz. [/quote] <BR><BR>[color=''#ff00ff']'Ditch the girl.Being in a triangle relationship hurts ALL THREE involved [/color] Edited by d3vil doll

wow..seriously u can tahan sharing the girl with that another guy?.. as in u are ok that the girl u like is also sleeping with her current bf and u?..

waahh... dunno if this is really called "love" her or jz.. plain lust towards her.. anyway bro, i advice u to jz leave her..

obviously if she can sleep with u behind her bf back then u dunno how many guys have slept with her BEFORE u knew her.. and got security kah that girl?.. even if she ditch her bf and be with u.. how sure are u that she's going to stay loyal to u?..

maybe 1 fine day u will find out that she is sleeping with another guy behind ur back?.. that girl is nt worth it lah..

[quote name='d3vil doll' date='13 March 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1268416748' post='579989']
<BR><BR>[color="#ff00ff"]'Ditch the girl.Being in a triangle relationship hurts ALL THREE involved [/color]
[/quote]

I support d3vildoll 100%!!!!

did u realize u're giving urself excuses to stay in this relationship just to be with her? the same way she's giving herself excuses to keep both of u till she's ready to let go one?

what do u see in this relationship that keeps u going? is it her or the thrill to know that she doesn't belong to u alone n u want her to be all urs?

lets think bout it this way.. if one can cheat on her partner, she can always turn her back n cheat on u at the end of the day. is this what u want n is this what u're willing to risk? not much bout losing her but losing urself along the way...

u'll have to configure urself for real, what u want n what do u expect. if u really do want this relationship, the question will be... are u ready to face all consequences and accept it without regrets? will u hold on to her when she cries or sobs when she finally let go of her ex n find a part of her missing along the way?

She consulted a priest to choose between you and her current bf. Clearly you should have never started this relationship at all. Now it is way too deep and it is hard to let go but you will have to let go, unless if she leaves the current bf and not mind about what the priest had said to her.

[quote name='noobie' date='11 March 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1268277379' post='579867']
Hi all,

Its me again.

There is this girl that has a bf already. She fell for me. We started a relationship behind her bf's back.
Things is going fine. We did all the usual couple stuffs la including making love and such.
We did discuss our situation and she know that she need to choose between me and her bf.

Her priest told her that I am not compatible with her. She was shocked and wanted to just be friends with me.
She say it was me.

Now what could I do?
I cant seems to convince her that sometimes what the priest say is not the gospel.

I did not insist that she break up with her bf, instead all the while I keep encourage her to make her decision.

What should be done now?
Aihz.
[/quote]
Is she still love her boyfren ? if not, then do someting to spanar her away. As for the priest, is blasphemy

[color=blue]leave her and move on, she's not worth anything. She's selfish enough to have two guys at one go, trying to drag the time. I'm surprised you are even okay with it. What do you find in her? Why must it be her, a girl with a bf? There are so many girls out there. If this prolongs, it's gonna hurt not one, not two, but the three of you and it's gonna make the situation more uncomfortable and awkward. Who knows even if you get together with her, one day, she will do the exact same thing to her bf now. Is it worth your time and effort? People don't change for the better that easily. They can do once, twice, thrice, and you will never know when is she gonna cheat next. She might not be like that, but, it's a bad record now. Why not find someone more suitable, more decent where you don't have to worry so much on stuff like that. Really, move on, there are so many single girls out there to choose from. Good luck. [/color]

Ladies, lets not be so quick to judge :)

According to noobie, the girl fell for [b]him [/b]even though she was with someone else. As we all know, falling for someone isn't really something you can help. She just fell for noobie so you can't blame her for that. And for noobie to still be with her, despite her other r'ship, well, this shows that he has strong feelings for her too. Strong enough to disregard the fact that she has feelings for someone else. And he cares enough to talk to her about it, be patient about it and hopes that she will choose him. If he is capable of caring this much for a girl, there must be something about the girl worth caring for, no? It would be pretty harsh to tell noobie to just leave her. It probably wouldn't easy for the [u][b]both[/b][/u][b] [/b]of them, especially if she sincerely meant it when she told noobie that he is "better" than her bf.

Noobie, you may want to ask yourself some questions, such as - Are you her priority? Why she is so reluctant to leave her bf? Do these reasons justify her two-timing? Her bf now knows about you - what does she tell him about you or how does she justify her two-timing? Has his reaction affected her relationship with you? Cheating may never be justified, but sometimes things happen when a relationship isn't working out.

Bottom line is, you've got to ask yourself, "[i]What makes me happy?[/i]", because no one else can decide for you. If you feel that her reasons for doing this is valid, then by all means, stay with her. But if you decide to leave, you've got to walk away and not look back.

Good luck!

[quote name='noobie' date='11 March 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1268277379' post='579867']
Hi all,

Its me again.

She say it was me.

Now what could I do?

What should be done now?
Aihz.
[/quote]

Are you still in this situation, noobie? If you are stll in it, consider this question: What is it that I want?

If you want a romantic and sexual relationship with her (which has no other men or women), you gotta see if she is okay with that or not. If she's okay with it, then maybe she can leave her boyfriend and be together with you. However, if she's not okay with it (and wants to continue making love to you and her other boyfriend), what is good for you is to stop having sex with her. If somebody wants to oppose what I suggest for noobie, I'm not going to stop that person. I'm merely letting noobie know what I think is ideal for him.