Sign in to follow this  
berlyn

how long have you two been 2gether?

this coming august 10, it's my fiifth year being together with my bf.. biggrin.gif .what bout u? rolleyes.gif

today we been together for 2 years and 12 days smile.gif

at this date, i've been together wf my bf for 3 years 3 months & 19 days! inlove.gifbiggrin.gif

coming to 18months this 22/06...

this coming august 10, it's my fiifth year being together with my bf.. biggrin.gif .what bout u? rolleyes.gif

WOW.. RESPECT... discosmileys.gifdiscosmileys.gif so long... happy to c that...

I n my bf is abt 1 year n 2 months until now... but its a ldr...hmm saddening... but its so far so good i think.... wink.gif

WOW.. RESPECT... discosmileys.gifdiscosmileys.gif so long... happy to c that...

I n my bf is abt 1 year n 2 months until now... but its a ldr...hmm saddening... but its so far so good i think.... wink.gif

hehe, since it's a distance relationship..so dun feel much actually....in fact, i always think we have been together for only like 2 years?

berlyn, distance relationship and u guys can keep it for 5 years..tats great, man. me aso in distance..in total abt 4 mths d. but going well. gona meet him in 9 days.hehe yay.

hehe....im going to meet him in a week's tme too.....cant wait...cant wait

berlyn..... heheh i found out that many girls here have distance relationship... same here also... i will only get to c him end of next month.. but i m happy abt it.. coz didnt c him for half a year already.. miss him lots... smile.gif

ohmy.gif

never thought that there r pretty much long distance relationship here... me in a LDR now too... my bf left to NZ on Feb... to further his studies... sad.gif miss him so much~ crybaby.gif the earliest i can see him is by end of the yr... coz i'm goin to NZ to attend his convo~ biggrin.gif

wahhh all so long d wan ah..with ur the other half..i malu la wanna reveal me n my bf how long..ahah...turned.gif berlyn i respect u..so long together..so far me n my bf have been together for 1 year 1 month n 2 weeks..wah all her so pro..next time i got love prob can come to u guys..turned.gif

not in a relationship atm... but longest ever was 2yrs 9mths

Me n my bf has been together 7yrs + 5days. Bt v actually been in a LDR for 4 and half yrs... Unbelievable!! How can v actually maintain it?! No idea...

Me n my bf has been together 7yrs + 5days. Bt v actually been in a LDR for 4 and half yrs... Unbelievable!! How can v actually maintain it?! No idea...

both value security; so can stay with each other lor. - clingy people

3 yrs this coming 4/7. i feel like old fart couple oledi.

So Happy to hear all of your people can so nice and stay so long with your partner.

Well I not so luckly..Ya....me and my gf stay together for almost 5 year 6 month, Which end out with no result...Just a one reason...she change already..said we not suitable anymore.....( sometime thing back..is not a good reason..why so long with me then only said this kind of word)...

Ya...I try to learn forgive her...coz we nearly married already then she only said this kind of word...Now i also donno myself wanna said what to her.

Coz sometime I hate her,...but behind...I still love her and caring her....IS that mean love is blind???

So Happy to hear all of your people can so nice and stay so long with your partner.

Well I not so luckly..Ya....me and my gf stay together for almost 5 year 6 month, Which end out with no result...Just a one reason...she change already..said we not suitable anymore.....( sometime thing back..is not a good reason..why so long with me then only said this kind of word)...

Ya...I try to learn forgive her...coz we nearly married already then she only said this kind of word...Now i also donno myself wanna said what to her.

Coz sometime I hate her,...but behind...I still love her and caring her....IS that mean love is blind???

I'm sorry to hear it, but it's true ppl can change. When v were young, v were in a relationship n v dont care watsoever, wat v care for were, i love him, he loves me, so v r together. But when u grow up, u think more, ur more realistic than u were. U think bout ur future, not only if ur in love.

One of my friends was in this relationship since 2000, about 5yrs, she loves her ex so much, n she said she would nv end it bcos she's so in love. Bt she broke up a few weeks ago. Bcos she started to realise her bf is not wat she lookin for. She thinks she's better educated, n her bf cant give her the sort of life she wants... It's sad, bt wat can v say?