Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

how do you all dispose unwanted mag ?

ekek... a lot of my frens actually just dump the mags after they finished reading it.. ohmy.gif

what will you gals do to the old mag ? i love to tear all the nice ads and nice pictures down and keep it aside, then i'll make them into wallpapers, or book covers, file covers..

i've seen this brilliant shop, they use the used mags and made them into floor tiles !!! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

isn't that cool !?

i dun throw my magazines away... most of the time, i will tear out my fave ads frm the magazine and stick it all over the room... coz i dun like plain wall... i wan my room to fill with models... hahahaha.... but the old magazines.. i just stack it at a corner of my room. those which are very very old mags... i will put them in the store room. =) spend a fortune on magazines.. not gonna throw them away!! laugh.gif

Floor tiles? blink.gif Never would've thought of sucha thing. And wallpaper too? Lol, I need to go get myself some imagination... My mum usually comes and steals the mags from my room. So I guess that takes care of their disposal... tongue.gif

i used to buy loads of mags last time and what i do is i tear or cut out all those stuff that i like and keep in a file and then i keep it in the store room till like lets say got project....i will take out the mags, flip through them to find anything intersting to use...or cut out the fonts and stuff like that. tongue.gif

i used to cut out my fave artists in the mag and collect it all in a book biggrin.gif but then i stopped after awhile coz too lazy, the magazines i'll just keep aside though it's loads of them. I just couldnt get myself to throw them away. I dont read any longer now but who knows one day i will, sometimes i do though. biggrin.gif

during secondary skool time, i cut out the clothes and models... then will stick all over my files.. i had 6 files during secondary skool... everyone said tat it's nice.. i even made a few files for my frends.. but tats a lot of hardwork.. now i feel so lazy to do all those... those were the days huh?? =) but now i only cut out ads and stick all over the wall, the doors, the wardrobe... my frend did tat until very nice... i even collecting postcards now.. so when i have enuff of them, will stick all over... =)

ekek... a lot of my frens actually just dump the mags after they finished reading it.. ohmy.gif

what will you gals do to the old mag ? i love to tear all the nice ads and nice pictures down and keep it aside, then i'll make them into wallpapers, or book covers, file covers..

i've seen this brilliant shop, they use the used mags and made them into floor tiles !!! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

isn't that cool !?

I used to cut them out and made wallpaper too... but my mom said it made my room look really cluttered and small.. then i clear them all..

I have tons of old magz, and also dunno what to do with them... cuz i really dont have the heart to dispose them right away. Selling them is not worth it either.

So my room is full of magz now!

mm... sorry for being absence for a few days ahhh.... tongue.gif busy with school works ahh..

anyway, Yap there's this shop in Sg. Wang used them as floor tiles, in fact, i did ask the shop assistant how did they do it. and the solution is dead easy !!!

all you need are:

1. matted book wrapper (remember the a lil' rough surface book wrapper last time ?)

2. all the cut-out you love !!

the steps are:

1. clean your floor

2. segment the floors

3. lay the cut-outs

4. lay the wrapper

5. glue the wrappers to the edge

when i was a teenager, the models in magazines were usually very beautiful and elegant ladies. i would save some pictures just to admire these women.

these days, there are different expectations and different things are in. i'm sure it won't be long before we revert back to the previous styles when we're done with what we see now.

well, that was what i did to some of the old mags in my house.

the car magazines are sacred though; i save every copy and hope to show my grandkids what cars were like in MY time just like what my grandpappy did.

i wont throw them away...cuz its too expensive. for example like popteen and seventeen...girlsfriends. ill juz keep it. and like others ill juz tear it out espeacially anything bout make up and beauty. then stick it on a book. for refrence. espeacially those nice make up...ll tear it out and keep it...cuz i really need lots of idea for make up....

Well, I used to buy lotsa mag when I was younger (sec skol) coz I was crazy over those pop celebrities. But now...I seldom buy alrd...

Wht will I do wif those mags? Hmm...I'll give 'em to one of my fren's mum coz she owns a salon. She places them in a rack for the customers to read. Hehe...

i even collecting postcards now.. so when i have enuff of them, will stick all over... =)

Me too....I love collecting postcards...all sorts of postcards (including those ads postcards)...from all over the world...hehe.

Yes Yes, me too, i'm collecting postcards too..

do you gals want a way to make the postcards into a very nice "curtain" ?

instead of sticking them on the wall coz later cleaning up the wall when you take the postcards down will be a headache..

I'll keep my mags 4 a while then when i do my tidyin, i'll juz chuck them away. ALthough i dont 1 2, but i've no point, bcos i've got 2 many stuff. N my mum always yellin n said: do u 1 2 get marry wif al ur teddies n mags? Then i juz... tongue.gif Hehe.... But i'l tear out al those i wanted n keep them. How, how do u do a postcard curtain, admin?

hmmp... i juz keep them~ n read wheneva i free or fell bore.. hehe..

my frens smart lar.. always borrow mag from me.. then they can save their $~ wuuuuuu~

Yes Yes, me too, i'm collecting postcards too..

do you gals want a way to make the postcards into a very nice "curtain" ?

instead of sticking them on the wall coz later cleaning up the wall when you take the postcards down will be a headache..

Lol, I used to stick my postcards on the wall like a wall tile. It was great until we had to re-paint the wall and take everything down. I don't throw magazines.. everything is stashed under my bed. Muahahah clap.gif

user posted image

i will keeP them for a period... not throw it away immediately after reading... cos, when im boring i can read again mah... then when the cupboard is crowded, i will throw some mags to the lorry "shou gu poh zhua/beli suratkhabar lama".... tongue.gif can take back a little money...

laughing.gif all my magazines in m'sia probably thrown out by my mum adee... she's been trying to get me to throw them since like... forever... but now since i'm not there adee... she probably took the opportunity to go throw it tongue.gif she says it clutters up all the space in the house tongue.gif

normally i will throw the magazine, coz collect too many magazine it's might collect dust too....n i will keep for certain magazine which useful for me only tongue.gif

I'm a maga-holic and a rat pack, i still have magazines that dates back to 1994. eek.gif

I'm a maga-holic and a rat pack, i still have magazines that dates back to 1994. eek.gif

wah....then ur house hav many many magazine lo!!! blink.gif

how big ur cupboard...??? lookaround.gif

i'll keep them in a cupboard...when its full...i'll throw all da entertainment magazine and keep da fashion magazine only!!! tongue.gif