Sign in to follow this  
Phi Phi

Blunt Bangs Are Hot Hot Hot~

Blunt bangs are everywhere now including the hollywood scene.. A few of my friends had it and they look really cute in it.. I think when you get the right bangs, you'l look young, cute and edgy..

So, I'm thinking of getting one too.. Anyone knows where to get a nice blunt bangs haircut? Any salon recommendation in KL?

I love blunt bangs! They are my favourite hairstyle so far haha. I loves the blunt bangs cut by my bf the most because he knows my taste the best :) Other salons that I go to cut nice blunt bangs too, it is just that they might cut it slightly different from what I want. Still cannot find another salon which rivals my bf's cut haha. Anyway, he is not a hairstylist, he is just interested in hair styling, and currently using me as a tool to practise I guess :P

Edited by `cherish

Blunt bangs are everywhere now including the hollywood scene.. A few of my friends had it and they look really cute in it.. I think when you get the right bangs, you'l look young, cute and edgy..

So, I'm thinking of getting one too.. Anyone knows where to get a nice blunt bangs haircut? Any salon recommendation in KL?

perhaps u can try A' cut above?

or Albert Nico?

Thanks so much for the reply Cherish~

So, i should go to your BF's salon for the cut? Where is his saloon? In KL?

:blush: Sorry he's not a hairstylist, he is just interested in hair cutting and currently practising his skills on me. Anyway, do let me know if you found a good salon for this hairstyle because I am interested too.

The blunt bangs looks is SO over -.-

Ouch!

But the thing with fashion styles and trends is 'whatever goes around, comes around'. So, it'll always make a come back regardless of how outdated it is. And as long as you love it .... :D

Lolx~ Outdated? Really? But i still wanna try coz my front hair is always long..

I heard Alber Nico is quite good oso but his haircut service cost a bomb.. But if he really can do what i want, i'm willing to pay.. Lol~

QUOTE (PinkPony @ Apr 10 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Regardles whether its over or not..I do think that it looks good in some people..Makes girls to look younger wub.gif

I second that wink.gif

It is just front hair that is cut short and in one length..Lazy to find photo..lol..I think the best length to have blunt bangs is in between the eyebrows and the eyes.

QUOTE (PinkPony @ Apr 11 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is just front hair that is cut short and in one length..Lazy to find photo..lol..I think the best length to have blunt bangs is in between the eyebrows and the eyes.

wow!! recently i just got a bangs!! yeah its blunt bangs!! i olways want it so bad....sadly my hair type is oily type, n u know, if i din wash hair 4 2 or 3 days..my bangs will definitely--------looks sucks..any suggestion? dun call me wash hair everyday ooooo.....its nt not gud la i think..hhahaha

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Apr 12 2009, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow!! recently i just got a bangs!! yeah its blunt bangs!! i olways want it so bad....sadly my hair type is oily type, n u know, if i din wash hair 4 2 or 3 days..my bangs will definitely--------looks sucks..any suggestion? dun call me wash hair everyday ooooo.....its nt not gud la i think..hhahaha

If din wash hair for more than 1 day sure will get oily laughing.gif So what I suggest is..If you dun wanna wash all your hair..just wash your bangs and after you dry it..wont so oily adi..Or, you can put a little baby powder on the palms of your hand and rub it together to remove excess powder..the just run it thru your bangs..the powder will absorb the oil on your bangs.. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (PinkPony @ Apr 12 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If din wash hair for more than 1 day sure will get oily laughing.gif So what I suggest is..If you dun wanna wash all your hair..just wash your bangs and after you dry it..wont so oily adi..Or, you can put a little baby powder on the palms of your hand and rub it together to remove excess powder..the just run it thru your bangs..the powder will absorb the oil on your bangs.. biggrin.gif

ohhhhh!!! ya kah? apply powder boleh kah? coz i almost wash---i mean my bangs la.. almost wash just to make it looks non greasy!!!hehe..nw i learn a new tactic,,hehe..thanks...

QUOTE (susan512 @ Jun 1 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love blunt bangs! But all my stylists wouldn't cut it for me...I don't look good with bangs apparently.

y not just give it a try? we just have 1 life..live ur lives as u wish~~~hahaha..if really not nice..then oni u swap it aside lo...no rugi bah!!!!

susan512: Yea I agree with sweetie belle. You should give it a try. as long as the bangs aren't too short, then it will still look nice even if you sweep it to the side. You'll never know if you don't try smile.gif One thing tough..I think that blunt bangs are nicer if your front hair is straight and not wavy/curly..hope you know what I mean..lol..Hope it works for you!

I've always wanted blunt bangs but unfortunately my hair is wavy and even with a side swept fringe it looks awful unless I iron it straight. But I still cant pull off blunt bangs even with straight ironing coz it'll fall too flat and it would be too wispy. Blowing it with a hairdryer doesnt help either.. sad.gif There goes my dream for having blunt bangs.. sad.gif Maybe can try fake bangs next time around..too bad I have no idea whatsoever where to get fake bangs in Malaysia! I've seen it on Mischa Barton and it looks very natural and good on her, but then again, she has her own personal hairstylist and with her load of cash, nothing's impossible for her wink.gif LOL!

QUOTE (Teff @ Jun 2 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always wanted blunt bangs but unfortunately my hair is wavy and even with a side swept fringe it looks awful unless I iron it straight. But I still cant pull off blunt bangs even with straight ironing coz it'll fall too flat and it would be too wispy. Blowing it with a hairdryer doesnt help either.. sad.gif There goes my dream for having blunt bangs.. sad.gif Maybe can try fake bangs next time around..too bad I have no idea whatsoever where to get fake bangs in Malaysia! I've seen it on Mischa Barton and it looks very natural and good on her, but then again, she has her own personal hairstylist and with her load of cash, nothing's impossible for her wink.gif LOL!

I have seen some sellers selling faje bangs.Maybe u can try and make a search on that?

QUOTE (d3vil doll @ Jun 2 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have seen some sellers selling faje bangs.Maybe u can try and make a search on that?

Wow, for real, Doll? Ok thanks for the info...on to my next search now.. wink.gif

QUOTE (Teff @ Jun 2 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, for real, Doll? Ok thanks for the info...on to my next search now.. wink.gif

yea,i think i see it on blogshop before wink.gif

more images here

i love them too. i think hairstyle doesnt matter if it's IN or OUT, as long as it's suits you & you can carry it off!

QUOTE (sweetie belle @ Apr 14 2009, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohhhhh!!! ya kah? apply powder boleh kah? coz i almost wash---i mean my bangs la.. almost wash just to make it looks non greasy!!!hehe..nw i learn a new tactic,,hehe..thanks...

actually there is powder type shampoo - called dry shampoo. usually ladies in maternity uses it. Can get them at Guardian Edited by frolic_pjann