blackate

Amber Chia

How do you feel abt her?  

276 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel abt her?

• 1.she is sexy, gorgeous...i like her
    • 2.she is normal....nothing special
    • 3.i dun like her....

That was loooooooong time ago leh, back then she always team up with Esther Tan, Xenia Tiong, etc. go and do event jobs, that's was year 2001 during Japan GT I got to know her, actually I know Esther 1st, I only got to know Amber later and then Xenia. You should've seen Xenia now ... she's such a LADY.

ya ya..thts really long ago...by tht time, i dun even giv her a s**t...but now...she dun evengiv lotsa ppl a s**T....if kno she can b so famous...., grab her in very early time liao...haih...ahahaha... :whistling:

Amber Chia, she looks alright to be at least she stands out but if were to be compete internationally i doubt so.

Proud of her as a malaysian she is able to win the GUESS model search and thus she looks better than some of the models for the GUESS watch.

Angelina Jolie's lips are still the best and gisele bundchen's body. Try checking out the models for Calvin Klien they have everything from looks to body especially. check out their abs. superb

ya ya..thts really long ago...by tht time, i dun even giv her a s**t...but now...she dun evengiv lotsa ppl a s**T....if kno she can b so famous...., grab her in very early time liao...haih...ahahaha... :whistling:

She can't be bothered much about ppl she hardly know now becoz she's always running on a tight schedule, from modelling to acting to commercial shoots. One thing I do know, she still keeps in touch with her close friends and that is what I respect most about her. No matter how busy she is, she still returns SMSs and calls.

What do you mean by 'grab' her ... you a model agent ? :P

She can't be bothered much about ppl she hardly know now becoz she's always running on a tight schedule, from modelling to acting to commercial shoots. One thing I do know, she still keeps in touch with her close friends and that is what I respect most about her. No matter how busy she is, she still returns SMSs and calls.

What do you mean by 'grab' her ... you a model agent ? :P

yup, heard tht b4...just dunno watever is true onot...??

nop, i'm just a single guys looking for GF nia.... :thumbup1:

yup, heard tht b4...just dunno watever is true onot...??

nop, i'm just a single guys looking for GF nia.... :thumbup1:

You no fate lor ... like some of them say "When you want a model GF, love the girl BEFORE the make-up. After make-up she's no longer yours" :lol:

You no fate lor ... like some of them say "When you want a model GF, love the girl BEFORE the make-up. After make-up she's no longer yours" :lol:

haha...nvm..i still got some.... :thumbup1:

just like to ask mr. digicrox's helping hands.....take some pic for my gal gal... :thumbup1:

bout the cost.....how much ..?? :unsure:

haha...nvm..i still got some.... :thumbup1:

just like to ask mr. digicrox's helping hands.....take some pic for my gal gal... :thumbup1:

bout the cost.....how much ..?? :unsure:

Depends ... 'gal gal' as in Girlfriend or Baby Daugther :P

Depends ... 'gal gal' as in Girlfriend or Baby Daugther :P

sorry for out of topic a bit....

its my gal's fren... :wink3:

Recent shots of Amber, done by my friend Shinchan (the same guy that shot Strawberrybaby and Shinyshampoo)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

her new pics are so nice! and urm she looks like thinner than the previous pic... :unsure:

i saw the advert at gsc ma... got her face... so spooky haha and i know i'm RIGHT!!! kekeke

Is it now ... let me go disturb her again. I love to do this when she's acting, I will tell her "Dun act cute lar, doesn't work okay..." This time I will tell her "Wanna play ghost-ah? I veeeeeeeeeery scared-ler!!" :lol:

her new pics are so nice! and urm she looks like thinner than the previous pic... :unsure:

Nah she's still the same. Wanna catch her in action again? She'll be in Time Square coming Tuesday (14th) for a fashion show.

nice lips....

my sis's friend saw her once in person...

he said that she is so flat chested and has flat buttocks...

International model requirements :whistling::P

Now chubbiness model is not popularity, a number of famous companies have use Amber in their advertisements. She possesses potential to be a super model.

Now chubbiness model is not popularity, a number of famous companies have use Amber in their advertisements. She possesses potential to be a super model.

No no ... she dun have 'potential' to be a Supermodel, she IS a Supermodel! :P

hi there i am a big fan of amber, ...and have follwed your web site quite regularly...i also saw that there was a discussion on some european guy recently...german or english...i actually was in madame kwan mid valley last evening and i saw amber with 2 other girl eating there and then later a cute european guy, i also think probably german or english joined amber right next to her and honestly...i had the feeling they are more then just friends...here eyes were sparkling, i sit behind her table, when she saw him...and they were really happy together, even started taking pictures...

i just broke of with my bf so when i saw the so happy was feeling very sad....

whats happeneing with her love life ???

hi there i am a big fan of amber, ...and have follwed your web site quite regularly...i also saw that there was a discussion on some european guy recently...german or english...i actually was in madame kwan mid valley last evening and i saw amber with 2 other girl eating there and then later a cute european guy, i also think probably german or english joined amber right next to her and honestly...i had the feeling they are more then just friends...here eyes were sparkling, i sit behind her table, when she saw him...and they were really happy together, even started taking pictures...

i just broke of with my bf so when i saw the so happy was feeling very sad....

whats happeneing with her love life ???

I understand how you feel. When you're all alone again, slight touchy moments expressed by anyone would seemed to tickle you a lil' bit. Get used to it, until you're back on your two feet again :wink3:

Different ppl expresses closeness differently, even whenever I hug or kiss any girl on her cheek, look or treat her fondly does not mean I wanna tackle or woo her.

It's town-living, folks. Get used to it.

Edited by digicrox