blackate

Amber Chia

How do you feel abt her?  

276 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel abt her?

• 1.she is sexy, gorgeous...i like her
    • 2.she is normal....nothing special
    • 3.i dun like her....

Amber Chia is my most favourite Malaysian model...hehe...

Yes, it's as real as the existance of the magazine itself. It's such a pity how people think so narrow and lowly of an highly acclaimed international magazine right?

On the other hand, gym creates strong and healthy men (and women) and has NOTHING to do with Playboy Magazine if you ask me. Amber is 'nonplussed and slightly bemussed'? I think she could've laughed her head off! One of her shot in our local New Man Magazine is even more SEXY than all those she shot in Indonesia combined! Shot in a bra and hot pants you call SEXY-ah? GOSH! Give me a BREAK will you guys?! (And give Amber a break while you're at it)

Am I proud of Amber you ask me? Yes ...

1. I am PROUD of her being a Face of GUESS.

2. I am PROUD of her being one of the most hardworking model I have ever come across.

3. I am PROUD of her being one of Malaysia's top international model.

4. I am PROUD of being her friend.

Last but not least ...

5. I am PROUD of having her as one of my website's feature models :P

It's only a JOB, people. Amber gets shot, Amber gets paid, DONE.

Edited by digicrox

i think there is nothing wrong with amber doing what she wants.. i think she is smart enough to knwo what's good for her.. i believe she wouldnt have agreed to do shoots that are meant to degrade her... she's hot, smart and beautiful...

i guess that's why ppl are just jealous .. thus find it necessary to bash her for even the most petty things

Modelling throws you headlong into an industry of competition, jealousy, scandal as well as hardwork, glamour and high-flying lifestyle. It's either you can stand the early days of training, bashing, blood, tears and sweat, or you can give it up while you still can.

The reward is of course there for you to reap, but it's up you minding your own business and keeping a watchful eyes on yourself as well as the people around you.

The modelling environment over here is very competitive ... "Keep your friends close, and your enemies ... CLOSER"

seriously i dont see anything wrong with her posing in playboy...seems to me that she's a much sought after model in the industry..aftr all, not many people have the chance to appear in one.

No need to say anything lah ... you SAY also no one will believe you :lol:

:mumbling:

yaloh..

no 1 will believe it loh..

coz no pic oso..

so sad oh..

i want to take picture with her lah..

GOng GONG ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I purposely dun want one ... if I take your pic with her, I am SURE you will look very very STONED in it. You scared no chance to see your Chea Chea again meh? :rolleyes:

No need to say anything lah ... you SAY also no one will believe you :lol:

QUOTE:

wat to say ah?

er... "hello! :wave: "

UNQUOTE

:lol1:

Edited by cheekyboy

who is she? but she look good in those pic..

Personally i admire almost everything about amber and she's nice in person too~ Well, i did a hairshow once with her (A Cut Above) and she has the warm down-to-earth attitude you dont usually find in most models...Some can be really bitchy (pardon the language) :whistling: and that just doesnt go with the beauty they portray on the outside. But Amber is one of the nice ones and she's got the perfect body to match her looks! (got a glimpse of her while changing in the same room backstage) so guys, i think its a little too harsh too critiscize her just like that without taking into account her effort in achieving so much and doing malaysia proud~ We should be proud of our local proffessional models~ Go amber~!! :clapclap:

Agreed ... I know Amber for quite some time, and guess what, I know her when she was like you, doing catwalk jobs before she was wisked away into stardom.

Being 'down-to-earth and warm' is the KEY thing about her character. Being popular didn't change her, Faces of GUESS Timeless Beauty didn't change her, being an international model and stardom didn't change her. She's still the day one Amber that I know when I first got to know her. The only thing changed about her is today she's 100x more busy than when she started, more friends around her, more contracts and definitely richer! :lol:

The modelling business is definitely tougher today than it was half a decade ago, according to her. It's becoz more and more pretty girls like you are coming out and trying your luck in this line. Competition is healthy of course but like you say, you see all sort of character ...

Modelling fetches good money if you take care of the market but you have to realise it is girls like you that makes modelling a good career OR not in the end. In this lovely country of ours, modelling is not very highly looked upon by many people, especially in the entertainment field. Pardon my language as well, but 'bitches' are not created by girls, but rather it's a 'side effect' of what girls want to do to 'make that extra' just becoz they have good looks or a great body, if you know what I mean.

In turn, people make modelling jobs synonymous with so many dreadful things like prostitution for one, which is SO FAR away from what modelling is supposed to be! I dun even find a link to and from it!

I respect the courage of young girls who manage to make a decent side income or full time living out of just doing modelling jobs or providing talent, creating impressive milestones as they go. Some girls are hardly 23 and they already done dozens of jobs, from booth hostesses to usherers to umbrella girls, etc. (I know you did some too, hehe!)

Amber is really a very very hardworking girl as far as I know, and she still is! She is a very very busy girl, but keep in mind, the fact that she still manage to answer phone calls from friends or a SMS asking how is she and so forth really impresses me. All I need to do is call her and I'll know when is her next show. She never put her friends aside for whatever the reason-lor :)

Edited by digicrox

The first time I saw Amber in person was at Mid Valley carpark, haha.. cos my bf was parking and I was looking to see who is this chun chick parking next to us. When I got out of the car she was just next to me, she smiled at me, I was puzzled... do I know this girl? Then I recalled some ads I've seen. Whoa, so hot model also so nice to strangers staring at her!

Then second time my friend who's a designer intro us in a club and also she was nice, didn't have that diva attitude.

I think she made more impact than Ling the other model from Malaysia, Amber's great!

Ling couldn't be here all the time to create that impact, Amber's ... well ... ALMOST everywhere :P

finally i get to post some Real stuffs in here with content :P:lol:

IPB Image

here's a photo of Me and LeePing taken during Ladies' Fashion @ Loft, happening every last Wednesday @ Upstair Lounge, The Loft KL

but seriously, i looked like a blady FAT, Short and UGLY dwarf wheni'm standing beside her, i hate the double chins, it's so obvious when you're standing beside someone who has such sharp feature...

she's really 1 Funny and Friendly person :)

Nice meeting you, LeePing, if you happened to read this :)

Edited by k3n

adoi..... :doh: mengadaaaaaaa.....

when u get sms i think u will pengsan few days :lol1:

btw... still waiting for the Loft @ Upstairs punya report...

stop dreaming and get to work!!! :whip:

Ken my dear ... it's Lee Ping, not Li Ping <_<

Wahhh ... she some more put on hand on your shoulder ... :lol:

Edited by digicrox