Sign in to follow this  
bkk

Fat dude can't find love ?

although to some degree, appearance is important.. but in the end, its the inside that matters most.... i mean who would want a pretty/handsome but suck-ass attitude partner? NO ONE..... looks aint everything...

LOL you'll be surprised. As far as I know there are many pretty girls out there who has bf that would even embarass us.. guys.

I do agree chubby is alright not to the point that he is fat. When you are fat it hits ur self esteem rock bottom. NOt to mention that there are many things you cant do and the health factor. Some girls think that it's a weakness not being able to dicipline and take care of yourself. Having a 6 pack might be a little farfetched tho.. hahahahahaha

and sometimes people take this phrase "accepting me for who i am" for granted, in the sense that they are too lazy to work on their weaknesses?

i feel as though my chances to get a gf girlfriend now has just gone down to -10

Hmm I really hope that you are only joking when you keep attacking yourself with all these negative comments. ITs unhealthy and definitely not attractive. smile.gif

aiks dazzy... dun lar liddat... sad.gif its not that no one likes leaner guys ler.... plus i heard u haf muscles...

some chicks dig that... i really do know a lot of girls who cant stand even slightly chubby guys..... trust me....

muffin.... yea lor.. depends on each individual.. i said chubby but i wouldnt go for someone overweight.... nothing against them.. but there are health factors too.. if he dun wanna take care of himself, how can other ppl help him? obesity is horrible for health.... and on a sexual note, i think i would get squashed if he were on me.... tongue.gif

"accepting me for who i am".. i agree with u whole heartedly that it is majorly flawed... just because SOME ppl misuse it so much that it becomes so stale and meaningless....

hehe..my preference is opposite of rayleen's..heheh..so far my crushes r tall n thin guys..they do play sports but dun hv muscles..erm..actually i dun like guys wif too obvious muscle...i'll vomit..haha..

dazzy:i'm sure u'll find a gurl who likes u..heheh..if u r stick-thin..then find a gf who's stick-thin la..or anygurls who luvs stick thin guys....other alternative is fatten urself a lil bit..haha...gurls generally dun like stick thin bfs coz they r afraid tht when they stand beside tht stick thin bfs,they look extra fat...hehe....

okie so over weight guys do have trouble looking for love how about short guys ? Do gals rather prefer their guys fat but not short ?

well,not all gurls r d same la..but if can,i wanna find a taller bf..but if it so happens tht i like a guy who's not tall,it's ok wif me...height is onli external factor...d most important thingy is tht d guy luvs me n cares bout me

Short guy?!! blink.gif ehhh~~~~i think i will find the guy same height or more than me.....like me my height were 173...(or mayb more..i dunno) tongue.gif ...i need to find a guy more suit with me...dun want to bcome like tom cruise and nicole kidman dry.gif ...haizzz nicole need to sacrifice by not using her high heel shoes just bcos tom not allowed her using it wink.gif ....see~~ even tom oso having sum wat we can say as "kurang keyakinan diri" bcos of his height when he married with nicole.So even like fat guy or short guy, in this reality world gurl sure wanna find guy more suitable with them bcos this is the guy tht the gurl will looking everyday in her whole life when they get married later~~~~ biggrin.gif

Not much use whining or complaining if you're too tall/short/fat/thin. Take it in stride and use whatever qualities (there must be a few) to present yourself. smile.gif

aiks dazzy... dun lar liddat... sad.gif its not that no one likes leaner guys ler.... plus i heard u haf muscles...

da fak? who told u i have muscles? LOL i dont have muscles..i mean i do have muscles everyone has.. but yeh.. none flexed

hahahaha.. hhahaha i'm just playing la.. i dont care if i'm thin or not.. though ppl always say i'm underweight and stuff.. its not my fault if i have high metabolism rates anyway.. so doesnt matter.. haha just playing

tht's even better,dazzy..u can eat all u can..haha..no restictions at all

ohh...otaichi..u r really tall..me onli 166cm ad cant find many guys taller than me...hahha...nowadays many guys who r gorgeous lack of height...hmm..guess all their vitamins r used up in their face,huh? tongue.gif

So even like fat guy or short guy, in this reality world gurl sure wanna find guy more suitable with them bcos this is the guy tht the gurl will looking everyday in her whole life when they get married later~~~~ biggrin.gif

well for the short guy i guess we just have to apply the "accept for whoever you are" thing cos there;s nothing he can do about it...

and what;s wrong with looking at someone who is short for the rest of your life ? LOL I mean if he is the ONE, I think there is nothing wrong with that.. tongue.gif

as for being fat, well there is such thing as watching ur diet and exercising.. so no excuse lo

guys, if u're too tall/ too short / too thin / too fat... dun worry... it's what kind of person in the end that atrracts the girls, not exactly how u look. Despite their ideals and their dreams, they have a very uncanny knack of facing reality tongue.gif reality is: there's no such thing as a perfect guy/girl...

so if u think u're lacking in certain dept... make up for it in other areas... if u can 'wow' them, they'll soon forget about ur less than ideal physical appearance.

da fak? who told u i have muscles? LOL i dont have muscles..i mean i do have muscles everyone has.. but yeh.. none flexed

hahahaha.. hhahaha i'm just playing la.. i dont care if i'm thin or not.. though ppl always say i'm underweight and stuff.. its not my fault if i have high metabolism rates anyway.. so doesnt matter.. haha just playing

if you meet him...be sure to poke his ribs. it's fun coz you dont get to poke your own biggrin.gif

ohh...otaichi..u r really tall..me onli 166cm ad cant find many guys taller than me...hahha...nowadays many guys who r gorgeous lack of height...hmm..guess all their vitamins r used up in their face,huh? tongue.gif

Ahhhhhh~~~just checking my height yesterday...its 172 only....wahehehehe tongue.gif yalooooo...its really hard to find guy tht even taller than me....seems cannot be too choosy rite in this case?!! dry.gif

hahha..me also get taller ad..21yrs old now..think should stop ad kua..havent go measure again...but definitely taller coz my long pants gets short a lil bit..

ohh,muffinman....166cm is counted as tall arr?now i knoe ad la..y guys alwiz ask my height..wanna make comparison kua

my gurl fren is 176cm..whoa..no guys dare 2 come close 2 her..i mean court her..onli 2 compare heights then lotsa guys stand beside her...my fren is really pretty summore..looks like d HK singer,kelly chen

hard head...u are huge. how tall are u?

i consider myself overweigh also. cos i'm now between 75 and 78kg...

no point poking me in the ribs.. doesnt work.. haha

i'm only 170 cm.. so.. haah dunno la.. everyone is about the same height as me

william:how tall r u?but i saw ur pics b4 la..u r definitely not overweight...

dazzy:it's ok dazzy...every1 says tht u r thin..so usually ppl who r thin give d illussion tht they r taller than their actual height

haah no .. because the way i dress.. shirts a bit bigger than my size.. and baggy pants.. i look short.. hahaha

okie so over weight guys do have trouble looking for love how about short guys ? Do gals rather prefer their guys fat but not short ?

Ceh so why don't you continue asking whether girls like tall guys btu fat, rich guys but fat, poor guys but tall and the list goes on...... this thing see fate and the girls attitude one lar. Different girls different taste.

Dark side i know diferrent gals got diferrent taste but most gals dun find fat and short dude attractive i want to the gals opinions