Sign in to follow this  
jess

SK-II

has anyone here try the essence itself only????

winniethepooh,

i only tried the essence without the other sk2 products. ever since i started using the essence, i had a lot of blackheads and when i asked the SA they told me that's because it forces out all the blackheads.

overall, i dont see much difference ever since using the essence. dont think i'll go buy another bottle after i finish using the current one.

Hey Gals,

I just want to check how great you guys think of SK II products...Please give the comments, and how good or bad you think about it..

I am SK II user also, and i am using the Essence and their whitening range products. I can't really see a big difference yet...

So please share your opinion and experience.... :wub:

Similar topics found and merged. Kindly do a search prior to creating new threads. Thanks.

who use b4 the skin refining treatment?? can give some comments...

can it reli minimise the pore?

Hey i tried the skin refining...yeah, it could make the pores smaller. At least i could see some results now. As for the Essence and Whitening serum and mosturiser, i am quite disappointed because i don't see any good results on my skin.

something to ask skII fans here,

if my skin is oily inside but very dry until got redness and peeling outside... wut range shud i use?? i think my skin is juz weird. is there anibodi got similiar skin like mine? thanks . :)

i was told by some of my girl frens that certain products from SK2 is cancerous?

didn't have the time to do some research by myself yet. is the rumor untrue?

SK2 so big wor

i've tried sk2 trial set last year. im using it with my murad clarifying cleanser , murad pomegranate cleanser and murad perfect lotion . For 1st it was ok . my skin supple and smooth like never before . After finish the trial set , i discontinue using it coz got plenty of my murad product to finish . Early tiz year i buy sk2 cleanser , essence , treatment milk and makeup remover oil . I use only sk2 range and stop my murad cleanser and etc . Then welcome to my nightmare ! My face started develop pimple here and there , blackhead all over my nose , whitehead also ... then come to worse ! After 2 month i change back to my murad clarifying cleanser . The pimple stop developing, blachead less then before but the whitehead still there . After seeing my dermatalogist , she ask me to stop sk2 and give me neostrata lightening gel , differin cream and some antibiotic . My face then was ok .. except the pimple scar are still there . But the neostrata gel really work wonders to it .. it less noticeable now..and faded .. ; ) Now im back to my murad clarifying gel, the neostrata gel , sebamed teen care gel ( for the time being coz murad moisturiser bit costly larr .. ) and murad tinted sun protection . Sometimes i used papaya soap to lighten my face and the scar . Really works . And choose only oil-free makeup .

So for ppl tend to have normal/combination or oily skin or sensitive .. plz have 2nd thought to buy sk2 prduct . The sk2 cleanser too mild to clean clogged pores or remove blackhead . As for the essence .. i found it good but using too much of it can cause breakout . It contains alcohol ( sake ) that can bring damage to your skin . So use as directed .. using cotton ball , or cotton pad and dap it to your face . The treatment milk emulsion is too rich. It can clogged pores and whitehead if using it too much . Use little amount to your face .. i mean .. very very little amount . I've done this before but still get whitehead .. so now.. i stop using it . Maybe i use it again for some other day but not everyday coz dont want to waste my money just like tat ... Hope this information help .

i used skII for almost 1 year. the result is quite impress me but the cost.. :doh: durgh.. i wonder if i afford to buy after this since i'm still a student n finish my study at the end of dis year. at dis moment.. i ask my parents to buy 4 me.. :P currently i'm using e basic range, uv protection, whitening cream ( cost is rm349 if im nt mistaken), and also skin refinement ( night use). but im a lil bit confuse which 1 to apply first esp during night. do i hv to aply skin refinement first then whitening, or is there any other way round?

i bought the whole new set in february, cleanser (gel n cream), toner, miracle water n milk lotion. the cleanser is finishing soon but other stuff is stil slightly more than half a bottle. am i not using it as much as i shud? coz the sales person said it shud finish in 6 to 8 months.. but i think mine can be used til early next year. pls help.. :unsure:

i bought the whole new set in february, cleanser (gel n cream), toner, miracle water n milk lotion. the cleanser is finishing soon but other stuff is stil slightly more than half a bottle. am i not using it as much as i shud? coz the sales person said it shud finish in 6 to 8 months.. but i think mine can be used til early next year. pls help.. :unsure:

i think u shud reduce e amount u used cz e cleanser can last up to 6 months.. use it twice per day.

i've been looking for a place to chat on sk-II for quite sometime already.. now i've found it..

but now, after reading the 1st page, this forum has been quite inactive. hope there is still someone can share her experience with me..

ok.. i've been using sk-II since march 2007, after looking at the promotion at isetan..

later, i bought the whole range.. left bobbi brown for sk-II..

i'm extremely happy using it.. i even bought the whitening source pancake and it really suits me..

i feel so fresh and bright using sk-II.. but really need to budget to replenish the product..

the problem that i'm facing now, they have stopped producing the whitening source pcake.. now they're selling the advanced whitening pancake in malaysia. i don't like it coz its not as moist as the whitening source. anyone can help me to find where can i get ob4 refill of the whitening source pancake.. thanks a million..

i think u shud reduce e amount u used cz e cleanser can last up to 6 months.. use it twice per day.

so the rest of the products can last a year then?

so the rest of the products can last a year then?

hi butterfly.. i would say so it will last more than 6mths.. Just to share with you, i bought the cleanser in march. after 5mths, i still can use it.

even the sunblock.. i already bought a new one but the old one still available-- also after 5months using it.. good eh?

i use only small amount.. or else, face will get oily

75ml   - RM150

150ml - RM295

Limited edition 215ml - RM380 (usually available begining of the year)

I normally go for the 215ml. It can last about one year.