Sign in to follow this  
FuFuFly

Incomming...

Heya. I'm Julienne. Can call me julz for short. I'm currently persuing second year law at Help Institute.Fond believer of shopping.De-stressed by chocolates and moods in accordance with hair. tongue.gif

Hey Julz, great intro u have there

Btw how old are you?

I'm elle here... and currently undergoing my internship in some place... no salary sad.gif

ahahha anyways, welcomeeeeeee babeh

Sadly...I'm 20.Still in denial that I'm only 19 cuz i refuse to give up my "teens". Will be 19 for the next four years. tongue.gif

welcome...

perhaps when you log in more, you'll feel that actually 25 like me can still be considered a very young one smile.gif

have fun

Yeah, interesting name! biggrin.gif

Welcome to MB, my name is Titus. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hmm nevermind... I refused to give up too but too bad,ahahhah coz when people look at me i cant tell them that im sitting for my pmr, can i? ahahahhaha

fufufly-butterfly

it's how my little cousins call butterfly cuz they can's speak clearly. tongue.gif

cute name fufufly. hehe.......... nice to meet u....enjoy urself over here. got any problem ask the admin or moderators.hahhaa.....u could ask me but i'm sure u regret coz my name is blurcase. hehehe

that makes two. tongue.gif

I'm a real blur nutcase sometimes. blink.gif

When u start practising law, i think it wise for you to avoid from saying to your clients 'i'm a blur nutcase sometimes'.. laughing.gif hehehehehe doh.gif

BTW.. welcome biggrin.gif

When u start practising law, i think it wise for you to avoid from saying to your clients 'i'm a blur nutcase sometimes'.. laughing.gif hehehehehe doh.gif

BTW.. welcome biggrin.gif

ahahah...well erm...sometimes the blurness works for me.I tend to confuse the judge and win!!! See...ain't that bad. cool.giftongue.gif

wahlauwei.

small world siuts.

first ivy finds me here, then i found claudine now guess what? i found my old neighbour. haha. yo juls, what's up? tongue.gif

wahlauwei.

small world siuts.

first ivy finds me here, then i found claudine now guess what? i found my old neighbour. haha. yo juls, what's up? tongue.gif

im a newbie too tee hee hee

wahlauwei.

small world siuts.

ahahah small world. Old neighbours....how ya doing? tongue.gif