Sign in to follow this  
tipsgoda

Best Romanti Movie All Time?

Im just curious...what do you guys think is the best romantic movie all time.Im findin a nice romantic movie..but theres too many choices.any suggestions which is the best all time?

a movie that maybe you can watch with your girl/guy?

I figured most of you would only name recent movies. Allow me to suggest some classics:

THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS - here's one that guys can watch with their GFs, 'cos it's a pretty kickass action movie as well as a terrifically romantic one. Daniel Day-Lewis is so very very very 'man'. An entire generation of girls swooned over him; an entire generation of guys wanted to be him.

CINEMA PARADISO - it's in Italian with subtitles, and it's 3 hours long. But any list of Most Romantic Movies is sure to have it, and its ending may be one of the best movie endings ever.

CHASING AMY - words to describe this film? Honest. True. Sincere. And freaking funny.

DEFINITELY, MAYBE - this is pretty recent, but I really liked it. It's much more mature than most romantic movies.

In my opinion,the best romantic movie is 'If ONLY'..And not to mention, i was crying like hell when i first watched it*sigh* and definitely i would love to suggest all of you to check it out..hurms, wt i cn say about dis movie; actually it is all about appreciating our loved ones..I realy cant help myself not to cry as i watched it..im touched by it and i cant imagine myself to get thru such circumstances which means dt i have to live my life alone; only me...i can see his pain; the pain of knowing that in several hours she(played by jen love hewitt) will be taken by god into the other world which will then separate two souls from being 2getha forever…huh, how i wish this cudnt be happened to me..i just cant handle it..:(( As for me, it is one of the most outrageous movie that i ever watched eventhough it is definitely not a new one....do lemme noe once u guys av checked this out..

wow...the notebook is tat good eh? i do have it in my collection but so far have never watched it...to many movies to watch these days and you are spoiled for choices :P

btw...i don't know whether this muvi can be categorized as romantic, but IMO it does, so my vote goes to My Sassy Girl. also known as Yupgi Girl in some countries. the movie has it all, comedy, sad+touching moments, as well as romantic. i think the fact that there are so many twists and elements of surprise make it very romantic. some ppl maybe a lil bit blur after the 1st watch but i bet if u watch it again and again u will notice that there are so many lil things that are very touching. definitely recommended :thumbup1:

Wow...there's a lot to list. Depends on what kinda romantic u want....hot and passionate ones, tear-jerking ones, funny with happy ending ones...alot leh!

Maggiez... Love Letter and Cinema Paradiso good ending mer? I don't think it's good ler..

Hm...well for me these two movies has good endings as it wraps up the whole story nicely ^_^

Somehow, it reflects life as you don't always get to be with someone that you like. But that's just me two cents opinion :)

I figured most of you would only name recent movies. Allow me to suggest some classics:

THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS - here's one that guys can watch with their GFs, 'cos it's a pretty kickass action movie as well as a terrifically romantic one. Daniel Day-Lewis is so very very very 'man'. An entire generation of girls swooned over him; an entire generation of guys wanted to be him.

CINEMA PARADISO - it's in Italian with subtitles, and it's 3 hours long. But any list of Most Romantic Movies is sure to have it, and its ending may be one of the best movie endings ever.

CHASING AMY - words to describe this film? Honest. True. Sincere. And freaking funny.

DEFINITELY, MAYBE - this is pretty recent, but I really liked it. It's much more mature than most romantic movies.

thanks..cant leave out the best even though its an old movie.Thats why i mention all time best.but the last of mohicans is a must see

Pride & Prejudice because I can totally relate with the characters, especially Mr Darcy, the quite, chivalrous, stubborn fellah.. :wub: