Sign in to follow this  
linz

BODY BEAUS / QIAN QIAN JIA REN

Some info...before pregnant last year my weight was 51kg, last pregnancy weight was 68kg...after confinement 58.5kg, after that my weight maintained 58.5kg for about a month...I decided to take body beaus....and now after 3 weeks on it, I lost 4kg. My weight now is 54.5kg...to reach my goals, I must get rid another 3 more kilos...and I'm back with my normal weight again. So...wish me luck!

How's your progress now linz? shed anymore kilos...todate, I'm 53.9kg :D

wow...congratulations kesuma!!!! GAMBATTE!!!

p/s: may i know your height??? hehe

i start it all over again...i stopped after two weeks taking it coz i gave it to my bf. haha. he's fatter than i am. but within that two weeks...i'd lost 2kg. now i just bought new bottle...and start again..hehehe. will update my progress...

can give more information bout it?will i get fat after stop takin the pills?have any side effect?

my friend take it and have side effect on her ,so sad.

my friend take it and have side effect on her ,so sad.

what kind of side effects does ur friend have?? make sure he/she eats like normal.

what kind of side effects does ur friend have?? make sure he/she eats like normal.

may be i will ask her to tell you all in personal ,so far what i knew from her is heart beat not like normal and feel no good fro whole day and feel not like to eat,yes, and her doctor advise her to stop the pill ,she slim down ,but after stop the weight go back and fatter then b4 foyooh.... hope you all happy slimming.....

may be i will ask her to tell you all in personal ,so far what i knew from her is heart beat not like normal and feel no good fro whole day and feel not like to eat,yes, and her doctor advise her to stop the pill ,she slim down ,but after stop the weight go back and fatter then b4 foyooh.... hope you all happy slimming.....

wow! That's not so good to hear...I hope it wont happen to me...my supplier stiil maintain her figure after she stop taking it...

i start it all over again...i stopped after two weeks taking it coz i gave it to my bf. haha. he's fatter than i am. but within that two weeks...i'd lost 2kg. now i just bought new bottle...and start again..hehehe. will update my progress...

so linz, do you exprience the same effect after stop taking the pills?

of course your heart beat will be abnormal lar....coz it makes ur heart beats faster....that's how it can slim u down...but dun worry...no harm

of course your heart beat will be abnormal lar....coz it makes ur heart beats faster....that's how it can slim u down...but dun worry...no harm

if no harm then why her doctor ask her to stop?sure have something there!!! let me fine out from her.but what i know is not a good thing la.... whocan tell me what is Fenfluramine or sibutramine?

is a kind of drug tat wil waste ur body,mk u life like a zombie(nonid food/water/sleep). oso some sort like crystal/ice/syabu bt cn slim in fast time. result is look like a zombie, face pale white, skinny like skeleton&bad health condition. i noe cz i took ice b4laz time btstop2yrs edi cz im nw a gd gal..lol

If her doctor advice her stop taking the pills than she better take the doctor advice, may be Bodybeaus is not suitable for her body condition, you see some people can not even take victamin C,

Tell your friend to contact her supplier to get a full refund for the Bodybeaus she brought, we have this refund policy.

Herman

Herman

Edited by heman

Than you have to eat more friuts and vegetable and drink herps cooling water, (Air penyejuk)

:)

Herman

wat if i hv no choice bt2drink boiled water?

Yes, and the chinese herbal Tea, Cincau, water melon....etc, all these cooling drink and friuts.

Herman

owh,thnx heman.air penyejuk is like the cap 3kaki izit?