Sign in to follow this  
linz

BODY BEAUS / QIAN QIAN JIA REN

i heard from some sources that body beaus (which is also known as 'qian qian jia ren' in chinese) is quite effective. has anyone tried it? how effective is this thing??

Yes, it is effective BUT depending on individual body. My mum took it and she did lose a lot of inches off her thighs and waist.

However, my cousin try it but cannot see any effect.

Btw , you need to take at least 2 bottles before you can see any effect and its quite costly actually.

my update after a week taking body beaus : i have lost 2kg...!!! tummy is smaller by 4-5cm....and thighs are smaller by 2cm...feeling great...

I did some research,

according to the supplier of that product here, they say it's formulated in Australia..

BUT I've never heard of that product here in Australia also..even googling also nothing came out.

effects may be there, but is it safe for consumption?

yeah...this is very safe. if it is not safe, i would not take it at the first place. this product is quite famous in brunei. brunei is a very strict country. if this product can pass thru brunei...then it is actually safe to consume ^_^

i'm not sure bout this product in australia. no idea. hehe

I did some research,

according to the supplier of that product here, they say it's formulated in Australia..

BUT I've never heard of that product here in Australia also..even googling also nothing came out.

effects may be there, but is it safe for consumption?

yes you are right ,verybody pls be ware of this kind of product ,because is always selling by agent ,you can not get it from all the chain farmasi ,yes you will loss wieght in very short period ,you know why? the contains have Fenfluramine or sibutramine ,once you consume this 2 ingredients you will feel like full for hole day and not feel like to eat anything ,many many side effect ,so pls beware when choicing slimming product .especaily from agent ,beauty solan .beause once happeng any bad thing you have no place to reffer.

th

yes you are right ,verybody pls be ware of this kind of product ,because is always selling by agent ,you can not get it from all the chain farmasi ,yes you will loss wieght in very short period ,you know why? the contains have Fenfluramine or sibutramine ,once you consume this 2 ingredients you will feel like full for hole day and not feel like to eat anything ,many many side effect ,so pls beware when choicing slimming product .especaily from agent ,beauty solan .beause once happeng any bad thing you have no place to reffer.
Please checked carefully before you give any comment of my product, bodybeaus had been in the market for 5 years,and no complaint what so ever and with Malaysia Health Ministry approval (http://www.bpfk.gov.my/search/Detail.asp?Cari=bodybeaus&Malno=MAL06030982TCS), for your information every shipment we import in have to send sample to health ministry for lab test ansure that the contain in the capsule are safe for comsumtion.and we even get the Hallal certified. The reason we don't supplied to Phamacy is because we dont deal in credit term to cut down operation cost and risks. :)

the product is MADE IN MALAYSIA iPOH AM I RIGHT? hEMAN ARE YOU THE PRODUCT HOLDER OR AGENT?

Edited by slem