Sign in to follow this  
reiyana

help? moisturizer with sunblock for oily sensitive skin??

Currently I'm using Figureline Anti-UV Moisturizing cream. I think its 30SPF

This cream has moisturizing effect while protecting you from sun exposure.

I have oily face at the forehead and sensitive skin at the cheek, so far so good when using this product.

Maybe you should give it a try :wink3:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mwJaFRBglkg/TclZpEe4bGI/AAAAAAAAAHs/Zjuukwc_dtY/s1600/546ba4a2f9fe179d3e05651e5c7d779b.jpg[/img]

personally i think this range is awesome! :)

546ba4a2f9fe179d3e05651e5c7d779b.jpg

personally i think this range is awesome! :)

Im using this one too. I have a very oily skin and always breakout.

This product is very matte and not heavy on the skin.  ;)

JOB POSTING-WORK FROM HOME

Start Business as LOW as RM100!!!

Earns 4 FIGURE a month!

Click here to join: [url]https://www.facebook.com/MDSeries[/url]

Start this business as LOW as RM100 & EASY as 5 steps
-No stock keeping needed
-LOW capital as LOW as RM100
-We DELIVER for you
-UNIQUE product

Tawaran ini akan ditutup pada bila-bila masa sahaja. Jom KUMPUL duit raya minima RM 1,000 dalam masa 2 bulan. Kami perlukan lebih ramai pengedar di seluruh Malaysia.

Set Rawatan Anti-Penuaan adalah rangkaian penjagaan kulit separa medikal. Tugas kami menyelamatkan mangsa penggunaan bahan kosmetik yang menipiskan kulit, membantu pencerahan tanpa pengelupasan, dan juga meningkatkan keyakinan di khalayak ramai.

Pm kami untuk mendaftar dengan segera
Email :mdseries6@gmail.com
Inbox FB : https://www.facebook.com/messages/MDSeries

Hi

I'm helping my younger sister pick out a sunscreen, most sunscreens are too greasy for her and end up breaking her out...Btw, from what I've read, most sunscreens in the market today don't provide sufficient protection from UVA rays (the one that's responsible for premature aging and hyperpigmentation), and only work against UVB rays. Anyways, I gave her my Loreal sunscreen with Mexoryl (my HG!!) to try, and it made her whole face itch and shiny frown.gif...any suggestions anyone? I really need to get her to start using sunscreen, especially since she's started on BP and BHA treatments...things could go worse for her if she doesn't start using sunscreen while on those!

Thanks

Shantait

SelectCiti

Edited by shantait

@shantait

Try this product LUMINESCE™ daily moisturizing complex. The LUMINESCE™ daily moisturizing complex is a powerful anti-wrinkle moisturizer with SPF 30 that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Containing 200 key human growth factors, this remarkable face cream encourages your body’s natural self-repairing functions. The perfect solution to your skin care needs, LUMINESCE™ daily moisturizing complex dramatically improves your complexion by helping you rehydrate, renew, and revitalize your skin on a cellular level.

BENEFITS

• Immediately hydrates skin while delivering 24-hour protection
  • Increases intracellular hydration by 85% in two weeks, and can reduce the appearance of fine lines in as little as two hours*
  • Red seaweed extract provides a natural barrier to keep in moisture†
  • Green algae extract supplies natural UVA/UVB protection††
  • Packed with essential vitamins, including a rich supply of vitamin C that diminishes the appearance of age spots and evens skin tone
  • Paraben and oil free

Find out more info at, http://www.newhope4u.jeunesseglobal.com

My fren bought me Heliocare gel sunblock few months back. Love the light texture suitable even for oily skin. Heard it comes with oral sunblock also, 'd like to try it out some days

I have oily skin and in winter the condition becomes more worse. But Clinique sunblock helps me lot. It does not make my skin greasy. I had good experience with it so far.

you might can also try on this

Obagi Anti-Aging Skin Care Set

Obagi.jpg

Normal to Oily Skin

1. Foaming Gel
Gently removes makeup and everyday impurities for a clean, fresh complexion.

2. Toner
Alcohol-free, non-drying toner helps adjust the pH of your skin for increased penetration of product ingredients.

3. Clear
Gentle yet effective prescription-strength hydroquinone helps correct the appearance of age and sun spots for a healthier, more even complexion.

4. Exfoderm Forte
A lightweight lotion that exfoliates the top layer of the skin, removing dull, old skin cells, while promoting new skin cells for a brighter complexion.

5. Blender
A unique formula containing prescription-strength hydroquinone for the gradual lightening of sun spots, age spots, and other types of discoloration.

6. Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35
A sunscreen with 9% micronized zinc oxide and 7.5% octinoxate that provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.

7. Travel Bag

Read more at http://www.mediviron-uoa.com

Hey, Monrose has a light texture day cream thats come with sunblock SPF30! i m using it , it is not greasy and light. Something great about this sunblock is ...it wil make my skin tone looks even and more radiant after using it everyday:)

Hey, Monrose has a light texture day cream thats come with sunblock SPF30! i m using it , it is not greasy and light. Something great about this sunblock is ...it wil make my skin tone looks even and more radiant after using it everyday:)

I couldnt agree more ! I like it very much too. Just my suggestion, if you mix it with some foundation, it is even nicer la :thumbsup: I usually practise that i need to put on make up that day.

I tend to go for natural stuff. Don't really like chemicals on me so I use avocado oil which has natural UV protection. Acts as a pretty good moisturiser although if you already have oily skin, this could be quite a challenge. 

However, on the beach and in the sun, the oil works really great. 

Monrose rebalancing day cream spf30 is definitely my choice forver!
Wonderful for normal to oily skin like me. Evens skin tone, hydrates, has a lil glow on face that lasts forever....definitely worth it!