Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Introducing Mac Mini

user posted image

NOW, There's no more excuse to switch from PC to MAC

Now you really can live the digital life. Delightfully diminutive, Mac mini provides all the software you need to have more fun with your music, photos and movies — right out of the box. And it boasts a minuscule price to match: Mac mini starts at RM2,199. That’s right. RM2,199.

user posted image

The modular design of Mac mini lets you upgrade your current system to the elegance, simplicity and reliability of Macintosh. If you already own a monitor, keyboard and mouse, you can get up and running in minutes. Or choose any combination of new devices to meet your individual situation. And yes, Mac mini will take advantage of your two-button USB mouse with scroll-wheel and your favourite USB keyboard. Just plug them in.

Wants a comparison ? here you go... smile.gif

user posted image

admin's note: MY GOODNESS... Apple made PC a household appliance ! buy, bring home, plug in, use it, and that's it !! geezzz

if it is really a tupperware....

all i can say is:

darn ! it's one hell of a tupperware man !

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

Fuish! Serba canggih!! cool.gif

if it is really a tupperware....

all i can say is:

darn ! it's one hell of a tupperware man !

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

I'll only buy it if there is food inside.

If you already own a monitor, keyboard and mouse, you can get up and running in minutes. Or choose any combination of new devices to meet your individual situation.

is it portable if i combine it wit other brand of pc stuff such as acer, liteon cd-writer n samsung dvd burner??

i tot Mac 's stuff need a specific software? n not all kinds of software r readable...

tis is wut i heard from my frens rolleyes.gif

a camera from fred and a mac from CA for my birthday. wow! you guys are the best!

Only can put in CD..? How bout d normal disket drive, mayb even zip drive..? blushing.gif Wht does d price covers? Only tht or d whole set..? Mind me 4 bein so clueless... bag.gif

Hey... Ive seen that before!!!! And hell.. i'm wishing for that... save so much space... yeah.. can put cd..but i dont think can insert floopy lah.. all i juz know everything inside is darn small... well.. i saw the mobo before tongue.gif