Sign in to follow this  
redpyramid

beautiful girl

Babes tell me what makes a girl beautiful?

what makes a girl beautiful? errr the way she dresses herself, her self-respect, self-esteem, self-confidence, the way she talks, the way she walks... bottom line is the way she carries herself

hmmmm i think a beautiful girl is when she is confident in herself ....but also cannot be over confident too........and also she must be kind hearted ..........

ehehhe if a girl that is kind and have self-confidence it brings out the girls beauty wink.gif

ahh ya just be herself with quality personalities and attitudes biggrin.gif ... no acting, no pretending to be someone she is not...

A girl who has the self-confidence in herself. Someone who knows what she wants, what matters to her and she knows how to work towards that goal. The way she carries herself and her personality all comes in one package. smile.gif

LOVE

inlove.gif

her physical features.

yea.. thats true too yes.gif if she has beautiful physical features as well as "her heart (like ray said), her character, her aura, her disposition, her personality.... and yes love (like vivian said) does make a girl beautiful", she would be... hmmm... almost perfect... tongue.gif but if she's beautiful, but ugly in every other aspect, well, i guess she isnt really beautiful anymore.. right? biggrin.gif

yea.. thats true too yes.gif if she has beautiful physical features as well as "her heart (like ray said), her character, her aura, her disposition, her personality.... and yes love (like vivian said) does make a girl beautiful", she would be... hmmm... almost perfect... tongue.gif but if she's beautiful, but ugly in every other aspect, well, i guess she isnt really beautiful anymore.. right? biggrin.gif

this is where it gets wrong. her physical features are what makes her beautiful or relatively not so beautiful.

her character is a separate issue that dictates if she is a nice person or not. her faith determines if she is good or not so good. the way she carries herself is determined by her experience which provides the confidence. her grace is determined by her upbringing. her intelligence is determined at conception. her knowledge is dependent on her attitude.

beauty is just a bonus and it does not make a person complete.

a beautiful woman is just someone who is pleasing to look at and arouses strong feelings in men and envy from women.

What makes a girl beautiful depends on YOUR definition of beauty. After all, one man's treasure is another man's poison (I think that's how it goes or is it "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"?).

Try ask a friend out (guy or girl, doesn't matter) and go down somewhere where got lotta girls. There, start looking out for beautiful girls. Your choices and your friends may differ a bit.

That said, usually people judge by appearance first, everything else second. I mean, would you know how a person carries him/herself if you don't even know who it is besides the looks?

yeah I do agree that people judge others by appearance 1st and later will only know their personalities and characters of one person... I supposed the 1st impression is also the most important of all

^^ jz b herself...4 every1 has their own beauty...

oh beautiful women....... be confidence, nice behaviour, attitude, able to make decision , no acting, be tolerant, no hot temper, no WICKED TOUGUE!!!!!! (for my own personnal perception i really care bout tis)...yayayyay n dun make trouble out of nothing (i very care bout tis too) ... independence, knowledgeable.................at last have a llitle bit pretty too (coz normally ppl's will look apperance 1st) and be NATURAL

the above statement, just my own personnal opinion.. smile.gif thanks

a gurl who's sweet n frenly...n ya...a winning smile tht will melt every1's heart n even make ppl's day..basically,like every1 says,confidence,d way she carries herself n d way she treats other ppl...being pretty is 1 thing but if she's rude,it's a big NO NO

hey people... post photos of who you think is beautiful. mothers are accepted as well. tongue.gif

This topic reminds me of the Golden Ratio. What makes a girl beautiful, asks the thread owner. Do you know that mathematicians have defined beauty into a number, a ratio known as the Golden Ratio. It doesn't specifically apply only to girls/women. It applys to anything that appears pleasing to the eye.

Interesting isn't it that all 'beautiful' things share something in common rolleyes.gif

The following is an extraction from a website on the Golden Ratio (link given at the bottom):

The Golden Ratio

It is a mathematical ratio that seems to appear recurrently in beautiful things in nature as well as in other things that are seen as "Beautiful".

The "Golden Ratio" is a mathematical ratio of 1.618:1, and the number 1.618 is called "Phi".

Examples given are as follows:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Click Here to Read More about the Golden Ratio

Enjoy pepsi.gif

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Hmm...every gal is beautiful to me in their own ways as human are unique. A gal will be beautiful when she has a nice personality & charisma. Inner beauty matter most. A gal with nice personality will eventually looks beautiful to everyone. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

well...here's a very realistic answer : make-up.

haha..nah..just kidding. its the heart that matters anyway. biggrin.gif

haha...

i'd say that beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder, but girls who are confident of themselves and smile a lot are instantly twice as captivating