Sign in to follow this  
`cherish

Hydrating serum

I was asking how old is your sister ^_^

hi gals,

Just wondering if the hydrating serum mentioned here can be used as daily moisturizer as well? Do i need to get additional moisturizer if using hydrating serum? moisturizer VS hydrating serum, which one is better? My skin is acne prone lah.

Thanks ;)

Both are essential o.....you must realize that hydrating serum just work to hydrate your skin and lock the water inside your skin, while moisturizer is the outer layer which create a extra membrane for your skin to prevent dehydration....thus, they are something symport or agonist to each other!!!

No matter you are acne prone or not, hydrating serum and moisturizer are compulsory as they maintain the balance between water and oil level! Perhaps the texture and greasiness is the one should be in your consideration while choosing serum and moisturizer!!!

Stick to oil-free products will definitely helps you, like Aesop hydrating serum and Skinfood Lettuce and Cucumber Cream...

I was asking how old is your sister ^_^

OOppsss...sorry dear i missed it!! pai seh..

My sis is 22 yrs old, she has combination skin ^^

i'm using skin L&C emulsion and Laneige water bank essence..

hmm i have dry skin but i think L&C is just nice for me...

while Laneige one always feel nice n smooth after application but after a while face will feel oily..wonder why..

and i have body shop vit E serum too..doesn't do much :(

chris

JUJU sounds interesting..

wonder where can i get it from msia sellers?

cuz i dun have credit card XD

chris

JUJU sounds interesting..

wonder where can i get it from msia sellers?

cuz i dun have credit card XD

Yin, i dunno where can get it in M'sia but i always get mine from Sasa online... I'm going to get some stuff from it, if you really want it then i can order together and post to you... :)

Edited by #ChRiS#

chris, how much is the hydrating serum? is it 100 HA?

Yarr, this is the 100% HA and the selling price is USD16.10/RM52++ without postage, i'd just check it in their website, it's OOS now... <_<

OOppsss...sorry dear i missed it!! pai seh..

My sis is 22 yrs old, she has combination skin ^^

It's okay :) I am still younger than her anyway. Does she finds it hydrating?

hi. i am new here. love^hurts, your skin dehydrated? put hydrating mask or oxygen mask twice a week may help. at least for my skin la.. i am younger than 22.

hi. i am new here. love^hurts, your skin dehydrated? put hydrating mask or oxygen mask twice a week may help. at least for my skin la.. i am younger than 22.

I do hydrating mask at least 3-4 times a week but it is still dehydrated

Yin, i dunno where can get it in M'sia but i always get mine from Sasa online... I'm going to get some stuff from it, if you really want it then i can order together and post to you... :)

ohicic..it's ok cuz i have alot more to use now haha

Hi, MGWEISS if your skin is acne prone you should cure your acne first before you give them hydrate bcs if your acne didnt clear up and u using moisture imaybe your skin will not that dry but the acne will become more worst.So you must using the right things before going to moisture or hydrating:)

Hi now that we're on the topic of hydrating serum, would appreciate it if I cud get some feedback on Squalene Oil by HABA. I reckon it is a hydrating serum due to its texture, am planning to get a bottle soon, subject to good reviews only tho :) So, has anyone used it or currently using it?

Cheers babes. :)

Hi now that we're on the topic of hydrating serum, would appreciate it if I cud get some feedback on Squalene Oil by HABA. I reckon it is a hydrating serum due to its texture, am planning to get a bottle soon, subject to good reviews only tho :) So, has anyone used it or currently using it?

Cheers babes. :)

squalane is moisturizer oil. HABA hydrating serum is called SL Essense. Superb hydrating effect in my opinion. i tried the sample, but din buy coz too expensive.

Squalene and squalane are different. Please be careful

Oic, I was referring to the squalene extracted from shark liver/cartillage...is that the one HABA has?

Squalene and squalane are different. Please be careful

wat's the difference? HABA de should be squalane

The RM350 one is Kose Sekkisei Essence Excellent... Juju's Aquamoist Essence is less than RM100 but it's not available in Malaysia, but you can get it online such as www.sasa.com...

thanks for the infor chris, the price between them so big different...i never order anything for sasa.com before, pay by credit card right? and how long does it normally take to reach our place?

thanks for the infor chris, the price between them so big different...i never order anything for sasa.com before, pay by credit card right? and how long does it normally take to reach our place?

Yarr, pay by credit card and it takes 10-14 days to arrive your doorstep... :)

It's okay :) I am still younger than her anyway. Does she finds it hydrating?

Yes she loves it, if i'm not wrong u have to use it first after cleansing and b4 toner

cos it will enhance the absorption for other skincare products

Yes she loves it, if i'm not wrong u have to use it first after cleansing and b4 toner

cos it will enhance the absorption for other skincare products

I did some googling about it and found that its website wrote that it is for soften skin or something like that and didn't mention anything about hydrating? ^_^ Probably I misunderstood what the website wrote?

Edited by love^hurts

How abt L'oreal Paris Hydra Fresh Aqua Essence? Has anyone tried this? I wanna try da juju's but i think it quite troublesome cuz i dun hv credit card. So i probably would go for Vichy Aqualia Thermal since my friends gv gud review abt da products..She told me tat nw Watson hv promotion pack RM30 only..