Sign in to follow this  
Erny Errol

High heels pumps

Which do you prefer? A peep toe high heel pumps, or a closed up high heel pumps?

I personally think that peep toe looks nicer...and casual enough for everyday wear, and to go with all sorts of attire.

How about you guys?

I don't mind both, come to think of it...The peep-toe is slightly sexier although if you have a set of broad toes then it's going to hurt a whole lot. Closed-toes can be equally seductive too. I guess it all depends on the degree of the arch, the style of the heel and the overall design. I reckon a blood red pointy stilettos would channel a whole lot of va-va-voom. ;)

Yeap! Red! I was contemplating to buy a red pair of pumps...I think it's very attractive, but I find it hard to match with clothes.

i have a pair of red pumps and yea, it is a bit hard to match with clothes

but i have been matching it with black outfit and i think it turns out nice because the outfit colour doesn't clash with the shoes' colour

I'd go for pumps whenever my pedicure is not done nicely and would go for open toe when I have nice toes to show off.. :D

Open toes high heel can sure be a pain but since I started wearing Aldo, somehow the problem disappears... Guess they are just comfy! I also have a red pump and it complements my red LV Lexington.. They are match made in heaven! This ensemble goes really well with plain black outfit or monochrome... It makes them stand out even more. I guess the trick is not to overdo it with a lot of red accessories. Just shoe and bag are enough.

To Cyndi

So, you only match red shoes with black outfits??

Is there any other color or what type of out fit do you match it with, exactly?

Just t-shirt n jeans?

i have only worn my red shoes once :P

i wore a black open-back-top and grey skirt

but from far, it looks like a black one-piece-dress

hope this helps :)

and same here, i only love peep toes if i have pretty toe nails to show off and i prefer pumps because i don't usually do pedicure :)

But, do u realise, pumps regardless they are peep toe, or close. They hurt when you walk. Is there anything I can do?

If it's the front part of the shoe that hurts...try stretching out the material before putting them on. I think the cobbler offers such services.

If it's the back that gives you blisters, invest in some products like Foot Petals which would really help ease the pain.

but i think some heels material can't be stretched rite? i love high heels so much, own 12 pairs, but it kinda hurts in the front part....i use lotions as lubricant between my toes and the heel, but it wont last long. using a low-cut stockings make my feet look like so funny when wearing heels, buy bigger size, too loose pulak...hmm.....how i wished their cutting in the front part r always bigger...

hi..interesting subj....opentoe and closed woew... wow...both are sexy in looks and also appealing. the fun in opentoe is when u hve a well pedicured and well shaped toes. closed toes is great for gals with short toes...they somehow make u look as if your feet are longishn pointy. my wife wears a size 9 most of the time and imagine the look of pointy closed toe...makes the feet so long and sexy....but it has the cons too...like walking up the stairs. some staircase can be abit narrow and the toe part of the shoes always gets hurt...u know what i mean. so if you hve stairs to walk on to work remember chk the stairs the closed toes is best in the rounded design(that is a fashion now with the retro heels).

for comfort opentoes are always abve the closed toed...so if you wear alot of closed toes pumps always buy the leather shoes as they can in time after few wearing shape to ur feet and also it breathes well in a days wear. hve fun keep the pumps on...they are so sexy..wish all ladies wear them all the time....ha,ha,. am watching Venus now really as i type...and Aisah Sinclaire is in some really sexy higheels in black...love watching her dangling as she speaks...and the ladies who joins the talk show too..they all wear really stunning shoes...especially the Editor of Marie Claire...love these lades in heels.

To Cyndi

So, you only match red shoes with black outfits??

Is there any other color or what type of out fit do you match it with, exactly?

Just t-shirt n jeans?

could try matching it wit green =D

me too..peep toe...saw one pair in charm lot10 ...it was the colour i wanted in ( plum )...but it was 4 inches high it was still very comfortable and easy to walk in but i figured i cant be wearing that to work everyday...so i made a pass ..i would buy it if it was 3 inches..lol...

So far only comments abt Aldo and Charm dont cause pain... Any other brands that are comfy and dont cause pain?

Mind recommending??

I'm so lusting after a pair of high heel pumps now!

I love both type of pumps alot. But perhaps a tad preference to closed toe pump.

Yeap, I usually find pumps hurt your feet after a long long walk (shopping etc). It tends to get looser after a few wear but no matter how long you've been wearing that pump if you wear it too long, still feel abit pain. Sigh~ but I love wearing them so much, the look so pretty and it is bearable so still wearing them alot nonetheless :wub:

QUOTE (Erny Errol @ Feb 11 2008, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which do you prefer? A peep toe high heel pumps, or a closed up high heel pumps?
I personally think that peep toe looks nicer...and casual enough for everyday wear, and to go with all sorts of attire.
How about you guys?

i prefer both..i notice that if ones were to wear peep toes pump ,nicely pedicure nails will look gorgeous.if nail is not nice,its turn off >.<
or if still want to wear peep toe peeps at least do something.either get the nails done or wear stoking to cover the awful looking nails,so sometimes is better wear closed up pumps