Sign in to follow this  
flyboy

Do you think the opposition can run the country?

Hi just wonder if you think Keadilan, DAP or Pas can run the country?

Personally, I think they should be given a chance but I can see so many problems.

If DAP runs the country, I bet the majority of the civil servants might sabotage the implementation of their policies, or outright rebellion.

If Keadilan runs the country, I don't know because I don't know what Keadilan stands for coz Anwar has changed his stand so often (long hair student activist in 1970, UMNO elitist from 1980's to 1990's, now opposing NEP and gomen polices that he helped to put in before)

If PAS run the country, we might have more kuils and temples, no spaghetti straps and FDIs

If they form a coalition.....I think they might break up and left BN with a tiny majority

Anyway, I am still willing to give them a chance,as if our country can't get any worse. What say you?

Yeah, the quality of the opposition is not too awe inspiring - but givegn BN's time in government and how badly Malaysia has lagged behind Sg, I might be ready to try something else.

Okay.. let's face it. I'm not sure that the opposition can run the country well. The only thing I'm SURE of... is our CURRENT government CANT. So, I'm willing to give it a try. Yeah, our country can't go any worse.

Yes. But of course naturally there will be hiccups at first coz it will be something new to them. Besides, won't be easy cleaning up BN's mess. These guys have the passion to run the country in the proper way so no doubt they will succeed and be better than our current corrupted government.

I would like to see changes in our goverment...something like in corporate, when the business can move, we need new blood and new marketing strategy...

No harm to give a try....

Law of nature: when a new party takes over the helm, they will normally be clean for a while. the idea is to impress and gain public confidence. For that i heard, last time when Dr. M took to help, he too rule the country fair and just and with the idea of developing the nation. however, after a while, the lust for power and greed will overcome whatever good intention the 'new' govt have. that is when corruption comes in.

Why do you think US sets a max of 2 terms for each president? to avoid them turning the country into wasteland. and with that 'security' feature, Mr. Bush almost did it in 2 terms!! lol..

so, to answer your question if PR can rule the country? My answer is HECK! YES! anyone can do a better job than the current admin!!