Sign in to follow this  
lois_lane

Ipanema by Giselle Bundchen

I saw on tv last friday about Giselle Bundchen's life history.Found out she have shoe/sandals of her own creation.Ipanema.Anybody knows this brand?Its kinda slippers/sandals/thongs sold in island shop but i guess her designs much creative and ethnically.Well maybe bcoz she's from Brazil.What do u babes say bout it?

Yes... in fact I own one of it, mine has the strings which you can tie around the ankles.

Ipanema is a product line from Grendene, which is also famous for various brands such as Melissa & Grendha. All the shoes from this brand are very soft and comfortable.

So far I own 1 pair from Gisele's line and 1 more from Grendha. Both equally comfy! :thumbup1:

Her shoes were available at the sports store in MV – same floor as GSC. Sorry, can’t remember the name of the shop. I went there last week but couldn’t’ find it anymore, dunno if they took it off. BUT yes, her shoes are very very soft and super comfy. And it only ranges between RM40-60

Her shoes were available at the sports store in MV – same floor as GSC. Sorry, can’t remember the name of the shop. I went there last week but couldn’t’ find it anymore, dunno if they took it off. BUT yes, her shoes are very very soft and super comfy. And it only ranges between RM40-60

oh thats affordable!hmmm already 2 people said it is comfy n soft.i love these kind of shoes!Planning to get 1!

I have 2 pairs. You can get it at RSH (Royal Sporting House). This sports apparel outlet can be found in major shopping malls. Also available in metrojaya. Quality is good and it is lasting.

I love these sandals.. but is RSH still selling them though? I thought they were limited edition? I love the gold ones............ so pretty! :wub:

I know that brand but I don't know it was own by Giselle Bundchen.Thanks.

I love the design and the softness.

I'm about to buy it last weekend,

apparently,something is more important than that thing..

hahahaha..

it's sell same level as GSC, next to nike store

Gisele has tied up with Ipanema from BRazil on these sandals. n they are very very comfortable and soft. plus it is eco-friendly and supports a good cause. If you dont know what cause it supports, i challenge you to find out. i just recently interviewed a personnel from RSH and they are the ones distributing this line of shoes. The shoe comes from a brazilian company called Grendene which has sandals and slippers with brands such as Ipanema, Grendha and Rider.

During the interview, i was blown away with the whole concept behind the shoe and the whole package literally. GUess what? the second collection will be out very very soon, in end feb, and will be called G2B(Gisele bundchen 2). I CANT WAIT!

These shoes will be available at Stadiums (KLCC and pavilion), Studio Rs and RSH stores. Rush there allright because the previous collection was sold out within a month in the klang valley. Hope ive help some of you out there.

I bought a pair a month ago. At first I regretted buying, cause I thought it was really expensive for a sandals (rm69.90), but then, after wearing it for awhile. I have fallen in love with it. Nice, great shoes!

I'm looking forward to buying some new designs soon.

I bought a pair when i was in HK. a nice strappy brown flipflops with rhinestones. super comfy :wub:

i've always love sandals... Ipanema is the best i've got so far. Mum bought it for me at RM69.90

Quite costy, my aunt told me that singapore is selling it at +- S$20!!!

Oh Me God...

ps: check out the Ipanema webby, superb Dx

you can get it from stadium, studio r, rsh, metro...i love ipanema sandals so much! going to get my second pair really soon after i got my first pair last week XD but too bad tht i can't find the gold ones anymore because it's LE T.T and also the white ones with 3 rhinestones on it. super cute!

adrienne:Thanks for the info! I cant wait to go out n buy... hmm to search for studio r, rsh, n metro...all in one place...so i guess better try mid valley rite?? Anyone bought from One utama?

I bought a pair when i was in HK. a nice strappy brown flipflops with rhinestones. super comfy :wub:

agree!!!

mine i wear it everwhere... love 'embig.png

hahaha..i want seed collection!!!!!!!!