ZARA SALE

another sales??

lol, i am going to be BROKE soon!

was eyeing sales from topshop and mng

and now, ZARA is on sales!

well, thanks for the info anyway :P

gonna pay a visit then :)

yippiee..more sale! thanks babe :teehee:

aaarrhrhhhhgggg....i just came back from kl...n it's hopeless for me to go there again...sob sob...but happy shopping to all da babes...hehe...post up some pics ya perhaps...satisfy my small lil dream..:P

previous zara sales last for at least 2 months, so ladies, fret not~

edit: but this time all the sales like end so fast :(

Edited by avenus

woo.. another sales! first it was MNG on the 13th, then G2000 on 24th, F3 yesterday.. n now ZARA! now its like going to the mall everyday after work jus to go to tht one particular store. :lol:

goin to zara tmr morning b4 work..hehe...any babes went today? many things for 1u branch?

OMG Another SALES,pain in da ars XD btw i tink Midvalley an,1-U and KLCC has the bbigger section for TRF section,if u looking for more formal, Pavilion would be perfect:P

i manage to bought a pants and top on dat day :D at 1-U outlet,hmm i not sure when the sales end but wish to know! anyone know?XD

anyone know which of their jeans cutting is low rise (or super low rise) with straight leg? i tried on a couple of jeans but they both seemed like mid waist one.

so happy many sales goin on. going to buy for chinese new year~~ yay~~

try Bangsar Village, theres Zara inside with all discounted items...

Hey,not sure how many of you know,there's a sorta clearance sale at 1U Zara now...past season clothes,but really not too bad..one table full of spaghetti straps and tank tops going for RM19.90 only!and prettier tops at RM39.90,some dresses at RM59.90 etc etc. Not really cheap but still cheaper than usual price la,lol. Gotta act fast!Started today.

Hey,not sure how many of you know,there's a sorta clearance sale at 1U Zara now...past season clothes,but really not too bad..one table full of spaghetti straps and tank tops going for RM19.90 only!and prettier tops at RM39.90,some dresses at RM59.90 etc etc. Not really cheap but still cheaper than usual price la,lol. Gotta act fast!Started today.

1u zara is so faraway!!!

i went to klcc

came out empty handed

the cheapest top also RM79.90 :(

i went to 1u zara... but nothing realli caught my eye... came out empty handed and ended up buying 2 tops from forever 21 instead... lols... :)