Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Do you Exercise?

Seriously, how much do you exercise?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Seriously, how much do you exercise?

• daily
    • once in two or three days
    • once a week
    • twice a month
    • once a month
    • i do it when i feel like it
    • never

exercise does not mean going shopping ok!!

it does not mean sex either!!! (some people percieve it this way doh.gif )

what i mean is proper exercise like jogging, stretching, weight training, dancing etc..

1. what form of exercise?

2. duration ?

Thank you! kisss.gif

The last time I exercised was 2 years ago...somemore once a year thingy. Went to the gym.

Guest t0p_man

Yes, I'm a regular long distance runner. I participate in marathon races.

Duration? 5 times a week from 1-4 hours of training. Sunday usually run longer distance.

do u consider riding my bike to uni as an exercise??? my uni is 3-4km away and i haf to ride there.... tongue.gif

i used to swim everyweek for the past 3 mths tongue.gif now no kaki to swim with, so now if feel like going then go lo i cant jog i cant jump...hardly do the sport that i like sigh.....

i used to swim everyweek for the past 3 mths tongue.gif now no kaki to swim with, so now if feel like going then go lo i cant jog i cant jump...hardly do the sport that i like sigh.....

hey i like swimming ..... very very extremely long nvr swim liao .. also another good form to lose some weight .. but on the other hand , can build up muscle ... nono.gif

Used to play futsal back in M'sia. Here there is the gym to be utilized but I've been lazy. Past few days I've been playing ping pong with my landlord, John as he got a ping pong table for only USD 5! biggrin.gif

Anyway, I exercise whenever I feel like it! tongue.gif Yes, I know it should be done at least twice a wk if not once a wk but Im lazy..tongue.gif

i just exercise when i want to do it wor... u cant pursue me to go to gym, the only way u want me to do the exercise is--------->>>>> tell me that im fatter than b4.... laughing.gif but this really work... em... works for one week only... after that i will lazy to go lar... dun like exercise.... mad.gif

huh.gif u r very fat meh lovetragedy....?? y wanna go to fitness first?? i have a friend went to it, but really very expensive wor.... u can afford it mean u r a rich guy lor....?? dun watse dun watse, my pocket is empty, put some in it.... laughing.gif

will do crunches and stretching almoz everyday ... as for gym ... last time almoz everyday ... now kinda busy ... so will onli go 2-3 times a wk ...

I picked 'i do it when i feel like it'....Unfortunately, I haven't felt like it in a long time tongue.gif Thankfully, I'm one step closer to being a couch potato happy.gif

sex still the best excercise plus enjoyment.smile.gif

I've been hitting the gym twice a week for 3 wks now. biggrin.gif

I'm going to the gym 2 to 3 times a week.. Each time for 90 minutes. Just doing some cardio work. Only do light weights at home.. It really feels great after exercising~~!!

Twice a week for at least an hour session. I don't do much cardio as my aim is not to lose weight. So then, I wouldn't wanna burn so much calories. I do more on weight lifting & my abs. wink.gif

Gym 4 days a week. That includes 45 mins of cardio and maybe Pump, BodyCombat or Pilates class

biggrin.gif

oOOo.. I bet you have a cun bod. smile.gif Ah well, who am I kidding? You're a model! biggrin.gif Keep up the good work, babe!

wendy! Shhhhhhhhh shy.gif

That was a couple of years ago, I no longer do modeling nowadays tongue.gif

lol

wildberry, not sure if your question was directed to me, but yeah, I'm with Fitness First

Eh? I'm sorry..sHh..shutup.gif

Tehehehe..tongue.gif Anyway, it doesnt matter if you're no longer modeling. As long as you take the initiative to keep yourself in good shape, its all good! biggrin.gif