Sign in to follow this  
Quen^nie

Girls that dont mind to be the third Person in rshp

Ive been in a few relationship. Wondering, till now that i grew till this age. Ive notice 1 thing, girl these days doesnt mind going out and going further with other people's bf. Eventho they've already known that the guy is in a good stable relationship. Yet, the still try to seduce. Dont they understand, that if the same things happen to them, they always acts innnocent?? Cant blame the guy if the girls were offering too much. Some even dont mind continuing the relationship with the existance of the gf. IF... she has any intention to be with the guy and eliminates the gf at the same think, i can see some logic there. But IF.. she just wants to continue with him and on the same time she's with his gf. I really dont understand. I see alot of these kind of situations around. It makes me think. Im thankful that ive encounter such things once. But by knowing this type of girl exist this days, only will increase insecure feelings.

there are not only this problem in relationship, i can say maybe they like the feeling when going through this kind of situation.... this is not a true or serious love for them, they just feel it fresh wit tat guy..... the gal who like to be a 3rd party it is still ok and can acceptable, somethings which is more worse and this happen to a lot of gals.... i duno why... no harm and hard feeling gals.... but tis is true, many of gals i know and i heard from many of my frens, those gals which have a super duper good bf, they wont appreciate, they rather choose those fat, ugly, and the attitude towards gf like shit..... this is the ideal guy for them..... until now, the feeling of mine is same as you Quen^nie, what is actually on their mind, i don understand, sound weird rite ???? maybe love is really blind.

Ive been in a few relationship. Wondering, till now that i grew till this age. Ive notice 1 thing, girl these days doesnt mind going out and going further with other people's bf. Eventho they've already known that the guy is in a good stable relationship. Yet, the still try to seduce. Dont they understand, that if the same things happen to them, they always acts innnocent?? Cant blame the guy if the girls were offering too much. Some even dont mind continuing the relationship with the existance of the gf. IF... she has any intention to be with the guy and eliminates the gf at the same think, i can see some logic there. But IF.. she just wants to continue with him and on the same time she's with his gf. I really dont understand. I see alot of these kind of situations around. It makes me think. Im thankful that ive encounter such things once. But by knowing this type of girl exist this days, only will increase insecure feelings.

yes .. i agree what u say , this happen to my rship. the gal is working same company with my bf , the gal keep sms with my bf after work till my bf sleep , my bf live together with me , the way they sms each other make me feel angry n unhappy ,the sms content is like the way how couple sms each other , i did tell my bf what i feel , but he said he both of them just collegues , ntg more then that . but i think why they still want to sms each other even work same company everyday meet from morning 9 till 5.30 , after work still continuos sms each other infront me .. sigh , me and bf always argue cuz of this matter . i wonder why nowdays " some of the gal" hilang akal or sakit mental like to step their leg in stable ..

Some of the girls maybe really ignorant. Or just like to take it as a challenge. I dont really mind a bf sms'ing friends either boys or girls. Yet, there's a limit and appropriate time should i say. If mentioned as Acid Burn,till late midnites, we girls might thing differently. And i wonder why these kind of girls still wants to pursue someone who is not available? For guys we cant say anything, they just love entertaining girls and sometimes to them its nothing. All these usually leads to negative thinking, that most of us girls would love to avoid despite of how much we trust our own bf.

Some of the girls even went crazier just by continuing to have affair with attached mens and going on like that. I wonder what would they get if in the end the guy will choose the gf despite of these kind of crazy girls? I wish that these kind of attitude will not spreads everywhere. Else its easier to retain casual relationship rather than stable relationship. So much hassle

Edited by Quen^nie

Some of the girls maybe really ignorant. Or just like to take it as a challenge. I dont really mind a bf sms'ing friends either boys or girls. Yet, there's a limit and appropriate time should i say. If mentioned as Acid Burn,till late midnites, we girls might thing differently. And i wonder why these kind of girls still wants to pursue someone who is not available? For guys we cant say anything, they just love entertaining girls and sometimes to them its nothing. All these usually leads to negative thinking, that most of us girls would love to avoid despite of how much we trust our own bf.

Some of the girls even went crazier just by continuing to have affair with attached mens and going on like that. I wonder what would they get if in the end the guy will choose the gf despite of these kind of crazy girls? I wish that these kind of attitude will not spreads everywhere. Else its easier to retain casual relationship rather than stable relationship. So much hassle

some gals are envy or jealous bout ur stable and sweet relationship they might think alot idea to destroy ur relationship by keep on seduce ur bf .. this kind of gal seriously make me mad

Dear all,

I will know that all of you will hate me on what I'm going to say here..... :unsure:

I used to play as a third party in a relationship as well, but that's for fun actually. This guy told me that he's married at the very beginning but I'm quite ok to see him, but when times goes by, there's nothing new and fresh anymore. Therefore, I quit seeing this guy. I would say I'm willing because it's just something that I never did before and never try before. It's just because of fun and excitement. After those feeling has gone, I totally lost interest to that guy.

I would say I'm too young that time and do not think for others people. Until now, I still feels sorry for his wife... 8)

May I clarify myself, I'm now engaged into a relationship and serious about it :P I won't tolerant if my bf have somebody else.

Dear all,

I will know that all of you will hate me on what I'm going to say here..... :unsure:

I used to play as a third party in a relationship as well, but that's for fun actually. This guy told me that he's married at the very beginning but I'm quite ok to see him, but when times goes by, there's nothing new and fresh anymore. Therefore, I quit seeing this guy. I would say I'm willing because it's just something that I never did before and never try before. It's just because of fun and excitement. After those feeling has gone, I totally lost interest to that guy.

I would say I'm too young that time and do not think for others people. Until now, I still feels sorry for his wife... 8)

May I clarify myself, I'm now engaged into a relationship and serious about it :P I won't tolerant if my bf have somebody else.

Well.. im sure u've heard people say"What goes around, comes around" ....

People who dont mind being a 3rd party are just plain cruel and disrespectful.

Edited by Venni Vetti Vecci

Well.. im sure u've heard people say"What goes around, comes around" ....

People who dont mind being a 3rd party are just plain cruel and disrespectful.

Urmm... I regret about it.... you are right.... I'm disrespectful by that time but I didn't hurt anyone that time.

Somehow, it's part of my past. I can't do anything to change it, and what I can do now is to treat people with respect and appreciate more than ever.

Urmm... I regret about it.... you are right.... I'm disrespectful by that time but I didn't hurt anyone that time.

Somehow, it's part of my past. I can't do anything to change it, and what I can do now is to treat people with respect and appreciate more than ever.

Thats maybe cuz his wife didnt find out. If she did find out.. im pretty sure she'd be hurt... who wouldnt?

Thats maybe cuz his wife didnt find out. If she did find out.. im pretty sure she'd be hurt... who wouldnt?

Yeah... I agree with you... thanks god that I didn't make her hurt. I really regretted d....

I also came to an experience that I'm cheated by a man, who told me that he's single. One nite, I sms him and there's a woman answered my call. She was shocked with me and same goes with me. After a chat with the woman, I finally knows the story behind. He's a playboy with others woman around ALL THE TIME. As I promised with her, I quited the relationship with that man. One day when I'm doing my shopping in 1Utama, I met him with another woman and since I thought she's the girl that I had a phone conversation earlier, I went up to them and ask her if she still remember our conversation. BUT SHE LOOKS SO INNOCENT AND SHE DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM. The conclusion is, she's another victim as I'm for sure.

I'm not making up stories, this is for real.

I'm quite confuse with it actually.

Sometimes, should it be blame on the girl or on the guy? Isn't relationship needs two to make it happen.

Can anybody share the idea?

Blame both male and females. Liars create problems, the same goes to dishonest. This is the basic foundation to build a long lasting relationship. Prevention of many problems. Always know the background of the guy or girl before jumping into a relationship. If you hardly knew him/ her thats why get cheated easily. Not so hard, knew his/her friends and stuffs, families, workmates. Sometimes you cant do and investigate everything by yourself, thats why you need friends and families.Then you are okay on your way.

Yeah, id say that in a relationship that involves more than 2 people.. not just 1 person is to blame. Blame the cheater and the other/s.

Blame both male and females. Liars create problems, the same goes to dishonest. This is the basic foundation to build a long lasting relationship. Prevention of many problems. Always know the background of the guy or girl before jumping into a relationship. If you hardly knew him/ her thats why get cheated easily. Not so hard, knew his/her friends and stuffs, families, workmates. Sometimes you cant do and investigate everything by yourself, thats why you need friends and families.Then you are okay on your way.

Ahh... But some situation is married husband and wife... if they are married with trust and love, then why it will happen that the husband (or wife) have another affair?

Yeah, id say that in a relationship that involves more than 2 people.. not just 1 person is to blame. Blame the cheater and the other/s.

yeah... I always believe that relationship is more than 2 persons thing.... not only to know the background....

it happened that the parent of any party do not agree with the relationship, there's also alot of trouble.....

In this kind of situation, we cant blame male or female, not really for all the male or female in this world is tat bad, i personaly believes that guy might have those who really loyal but end up wit a gal who like to play around, or vice versa, but.... this is all due to the feeling, fresh and fun, bored wit the life wat they have all the time wit the same person, i have 1 partner which left on the relationship to a guy who cheated her, scold her f*** u this n tat, but the heart on heart still prefer the bad one compare to the one who really loyal..... at the end, she have ntg wit tat guy..... so based on this situation, gals will like new and fresh, guy will like fun..... we cant blame either guys or gals will be always the problem....

When the guy is taken, no point to waste the time and effort. I did fall in love with a guy who has a gf, which is like years ago :P But to me is simple, I know myself well, I cant share my bf with somebody, so I asked him directly who he wanted more? Given me so many excuse , till the end his answer wasn't me. So, ok fine.... That's about it. Everything back to normal, just friend.

And yes... I believe in Karma.

I believe all's fair in love and war. If the 3rd party girl is capable of "stealing" the guy, then there's smth wrong with the relationship in the first place.

I also came to an experience that I'm cheated by a man, who told me that he's single. One nite, I sms him and there's a woman answered my call. She was shocked with me and same goes with me. After a chat with the woman, I finally knows the story behind. He's a playboy with others woman around ALL THE TIME. As I promised with her, I quited the relationship with that man. One day when I'm doing my shopping in 1Utama, I met him with another woman and since I thought she's the girl that I had a phone conversation earlier, I went up to them and ask her if she still remember our conversation. BUT SHE LOOKS SO INNOCENT AND SHE DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM. The conclusion is, she's another victim as I'm for sure.

This sounds like my ex. Play many girls. Good riddance to him.

:lol::lol1::lol:

Queenie, I am sure you know the answers better than anyone in here.

I understand, you just wanna to have public opinion on this matter.

There are million reasons for this.

End of the day, it takes 2 to tango.

No one is taking all faulty responsiblities in either 2 persons r/s or more than 2 persons r/s.

For example,

1. A woman with an attached man - Fun, Confuse, Money, Jealousy for woman. He losts interests on his significant other.

2. A man with an attached woman - Slut, unhappy partner/family for woman. He losts his mind.

Of coz, both examples upon are not due limit to those certain reasons, as I said. Million of reasons involved, either individuals can control or uncontrollable.

Conclusion, what goes around, comes around. Karma with give you a lesson!

In this kind of situation, we cant blame male or female, not really for all the male or female in this world is tat bad, i personaly believes that guy might have those who really loyal but end up wit a gal who like to play around, or vice versa, but.... this is all due to the feeling, fresh and fun, bored wit the life wat they have all the time wit the same person, i have 1 partner which left on the relationship to a guy who cheated her, scold her f*** u this n tat, but the heart on heart still prefer the bad one compare to the one who really loyal..... at the end, she have ntg wit tat guy..... so based on this situation, gals will like new and fresh, guy will like fun..... we cant blame either guys or gals will be always the problem....

Aiyoh :doh: .... so I must create something 'new and fun' with my bf in order to keep myself and my bf with the feeling of fresh and fun!!!

Any good recommendation on it's methodology??? :P

Actually I don't really feel that the girl who tries to steal/seduce a man who already has a gf is the one to be fully blamed. If the man loves his gf enough, cares not to hurt her and is loyal, any sort of seduction from another girl shouldn't be able to work on him. In the few cases mentioned above, if the female work colleague keeps messaging till late at night, it's cause the guy is replying to her and indirectly showing that it's ok for her to do that. So in this case, I think the guy just enjoys the attention. As for WendyBlue's case, she went on with the married man because he said it was ok. If he had been adamant and loyal to his wife at the start, I don't think WendyBlue would have gone on.

I think the males are to be blamed for this :rolleyes:

Actually I don't really feel that the girl who tries to steal/seduce a man who already has a gf is the one to be fully blamed. If the man loves his gf enough, cares not to hurt her and is loyal, any sort of seduction from another girl shouldn't be able to work on him. In the few cases mentioned above, if the female work colleague keeps messaging till late at night, it's cause the guy is replying to her and indirectly showing that it's ok for her to do that. So in this case, I think the guy just enjoys the attention. As for WendyBlue's case, she went on with the married man because he said it was ok. If he had been adamant and loyal to his wife at the start, I don't think WendyBlue would have gone on.

I think the males are to be blamed for this :rolleyes:

there are no 100% answer on who to blame, both guys and gurls is not on the right attitude,

1) if the gal noe the guys have a gf, she should not msg him like wat a couple do (msg content)

2) if the guy noe his gf is not ok wit it, then he should stop replying to the gal.

god created male n female both is the same, gurl will have something special wit guy don have, buy guy will have something gurl don have,

back to the topic, i guess TS should discuss with her bf in order to prevent something worse happen in the future....

From the past experience (and also other's ppl past experiences), some will said blame on the girl, some will said blame on the guy and some said both....

I learned that compromise is very important. It's not about who's win the fight but it's who's willing to make effort to lower down him/herself. It's not lowering the pride but the ego... as I mean, it's compromise.

Don't know why today so sentimental.... maybe because I have overuse my brain... just finish my exam today.. :P

Edited by WendyBlue

Well IMHO, there are few pointers which has this element.

1. Malaysia Population Ratio of Adult Man vs Woman is about 1 : 5 (perhaps no statistics info to backup me) :rolleyes:

2. Guys who are married or in relationship is well trained on how to treat a woman woman. Get it....

3. Girls want to be with them because they can become their eat drink man woman and just maintain platonic relationship and perhaps one night stand involved

4. Proof to the girls gf group that she is capable of snatching the guy from that guy's gf...

Therefore, in terms of investment, love and relationship has no guarantee return on investment because it is based on trust and communication.

Well IMHO, there are few pointers which has this element.

1. Malaysia Population Ratio of Adult Man vs Woman is about 1 : 5 (perhaps no statistics info to backup me) :rolleyes:

2. Guys who are married or in relationship is well trained on how to treat a woman woman. Get it....

3. Girls want to be with them because they can become their eat drink man woman and just maintain platonic relationship and perhaps one night stand involved

4. Proof to the girls gf group that she is capable of snatching the guy from that guy's gf...

Therefore, in terms of investment, love and relationship has no guarantee return on investment because it is based on trust and communication.

I have to agree with Revo. Guys which has been in Relationship is well trained on how to treat a woman feel good. Sad to say when i go out with Single guy, i always have to tolerate their weird behaviour and sometime even unpleasent reply during conversation. <_<

But to proof to others their able to snatch other's guys!? I don't think so. At least to me is a bad feeling.

I have to agree with Revo. Guys which has been in Relationship is well trained on how to treat a woman feel good. Sad to say when i go out with Single guy, i always have to tolerate their weird behaviour and sometime even unpleasent reply during conversation. <_<

But to proof to others their able to snatch other's guys!? I don't think so. At least to me is a bad feeling.

Not all single guy is like that, maybe those good quality 1 still queueing for your dating plan. :lol: