Sign in to follow this  
miyuKe

Shoulder bag

Any1 here noe where can get nice shoulder bag not leh?Coz im goin to coll nex month but i cant find where got nice bag woh...i went to da projectshop,but den all of them toooooo $$$$$$$$...cant effort...ermerm..i prefer sum bigger abit 1..not too long..not too lebar...erm..da material ererm...dun too hard n dun lembik like tau fu fah. tongue.gif ...oh ya..n i juz 1 simple 1...dun1 too fancy

What kind of shoulder bag are you looking for? A hobo bag? A tote bag? A messenger bag? Or a handbag kinda shoulder bag? Which type?! unsure.gif

A hobo bag

user posted image

A tote bag

user posted image

A messenger bag

user posted image

A handbag shoulder bag

user posted image

Any1 here noe where can get nice shoulder bag not leh?Coz im goin to coll nex month but i cant find where got nice bag woh...i went to da projectshop,but den all of them toooooo $$$$$$$$...cant effort...ermerm..i prefer sum bigger abit 1..not too long..not too lebar...erm..da material ererm...dun too hard n dun lembik like tau fu fah. tongue.gif ...oh ya..n i juz 1 simple 1...dun1 too fancy

urm is that those messenger bag?? thats very common..

If you're staying in kl/selangor,

you go midvalley's moemoe can find a lot what~

but then, i went to petaling street yesterday bought one konon-nya von dutch~ hahah only rm20 and it looks real, and the zip is superb-nice!!

sometimes cheaper stuff may be better than the expensive one.

Well, its true that at times the cheaper stuff are actually nicer than the expensive stuff but I've come to realize that in comes in the expense of the quality for the expensive one would certainly have a better quality material hence the slightly higher price for that. smile.gif

Well, its true that at times the cheaper stuff are actually nicer than the expensive stuff but I've come to realize that in comes in the expense of the quality for the expensive one would certainly have a better quality material hence the slightly higher price for that. smile.gif

yeah i got what you mean.. especially clothing..

like esprit that kind, really can see the difference. its like washed so many times, the t-shirt still look nice

Miyuke.., hav u check out WH..? Last time I saw many bags ther... Not 2 expensiv n suitable 4 teens like u... But dunno now stil hav or not, coz quite sum time nvr check out...

Miyuke.., hav u check out WH..? Last time I saw many bags ther... Not 2 expensiv n suitable 4 teens like u... But dunno now stil hav or not, coz quite sum time nvr check out...

har...wat is WH ooo..?

ermerm...i 1 er.....sporty yet simple de....

WH is @ 1-U new phase.. my friend is working there. she told me they sell more like those beach wear, which mean quite sporty too.

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif sometimes pasar malam got sell nice bag ga..last time when im in coll..i always grab bag frm there shutup.gifbag.gif

laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif sometimes pasar malam got sell nice bag ga..last time when im in coll..i always grab bag frm there shutup.gifbag.gif

hahaha...which pasar malam..bring me there!!! tongue.gif Oic....1 U..gotta find water fish to fetch me go liao.hahahahhaha tongue.gif Dun say bag now la...coll oso got prob liao!!gik sei mad.gif

michelle...u ah...i do bought bag frm pasar malam one la..some of them very nice ga...

pasar malam...i long time no go liao!! shy.gif

i used to bought bag at petaling street la.... tongue.gif

Miyuke, wht prob u hav 4 ur college..?

neh...i plan to go da olympia geh.but den their cert's not approve by LAN wor...den ar...sum say cert dat approve by LAn onli important for those who gonna work for government.But den sum say its veli important if nex time grad liao den ppl c da cert not approve by LAN,hv to study again to take da cert dat approve by LAN wor

Woh...all oso got "secret recipe" 1..nex time i 1 2 g pasar malam or petaling street do "survey" liao..moehahahahha!!!

neh...i plan to go da olympia geh.but den their cert's not approve by LAN wor...den ar...sum say cert dat approve by LAn onli important for those who gonna work for government.But den sum say its veli important if nex time grad liao den ppl c da cert not approve by LAN,hv to study again to take da cert dat approve by LAN wor

LAN approval has a far greater significance than what some people keep preaching. LAN is a government accreditation board. this means when a foreign institution or organization wishes to assess the level of competency of a malaysian school, they will liase with LAN.

this will affect your ability to further your studies overseas, your chances of migration, your work opportunities in a foreign country among other things.

LAN approval is something only good schools with a minimum level standard course will get. any schools that do not have this are either not certain how long they will be offering their courses or have such low standards they don't bother applying as they would surely fail.

foreign companies in malaysia such as motorola, intel, nestle and others will require you to have a LAN approved qualification no matter how much the school spends on advertisement as they are not in the business of education and deciding which school is ok. they depend on LAN to provide them with the information they required to hire their workforce.

LAN accredits the courses and schools to meet foreign standards and local ones, so don't you think this is important?

yeah yeah i bought my adidas shoe in petaling street also~ not bad what... wear almost half a year still okay. only rm50 muahahhaha

LAN approval has a far greater significance than what some people keep preaching. LAN is a government accreditation board. this means when a foreign institution or organization wishes to assess the level of competency of a malaysian school, they will liase with LAN.

this will affect your ability to further your studies overseas, your chances of migration, your work opportunities in a foreign country among other things.

LAN approval is something only good schools with a minimum level standard course will get. any schools that do not have this are either not certain how long they will be offering their courses or have such low standards they don't bother applying as they would surely fail.

foreign companies in malaysia such as motorola, intel, nestle and others will require you to have a LAN approved qualification no matter how much the school spends on advertisement as they are not in the business of education and deciding which school is ok. they depend on LAN to provide them with the information they required to hire their workforce.

LAN accredits the courses and schools to meet foreign standards and local ones, so don't you think this is important?

If your college isn't accredicted by LAN, you're bound to encounter lots of prob with the degree, diploma or watever qualification that you're studying for when you seek for a job.

If your college isn't accredicted by LAN, you're bound to encounter lots of prob with the degree, diploma or watever qualification that you're studying for when you seek for a job.

dat's mean i hv to go other coll..but darn inconvenience ler..other col..coz KL no more coll...i tot da UCSI..but connaughth there no bus no LRT.my house not enuf car pulak..my sis needs work n my dad too..so..wuwuuw..!!

yeah yeah i bought my adidas shoe in petaling street also~ not bad what... wear almost half a year still okay. only rm50 muahahhaha

I oso wearing adidas shoe lor..i bought last year..i think i weare liao near 1 year lor...i got 2 pairs...

1 is flat 1(da girlish bit 1)...another is da sporty abit 1..i bought 65..coz i bought at sg wang..da shop dat juz seeling those shoe geh..u all got go NOT??????if i go petaling street i sure let ppl POTONG.Hey u all noe ar...GUANG ZHOU right..adidas shoe for them ar..juz like slipper...

they sell like 15 at there nia...so cheap....v here...apapun mahal!

wait wait!my topic is nid u all to help me find shoulder bag wor..y sadenly got LAN n shoe n pasar malam cum out pulak!

hahaha

anyway...thanks da information for LAN ler...

(but den actually all of dat oso i ask from u all wan..hahha...)

ThaNk LOTsa loTsa!

*muaks*

dat's mean i hv to go other coll..but darn inconvenience ler..other col..coz KL no more coll...i tot da UCSI..but connaughth there no bus no LRT.my house not enuf car pulak..my sis needs work n my dad too..so..wuwuuw..!!

it seems gwailo kids struggle more than us for an education. eg those in the states join the armed forces just to get money for college. we actually have it quite easy but are kinda spoilt. even in school, we expect the teachers to teach us via examples on test questions. very spoon fed indeed.