Sign in to follow this  
plumfairy

ZARA Sales

As per the text message I received earlier,

Save up to 50% at THE ZARA SALE. Starts this Thursday, 28 June. See you there! From Zara Bandar Utama.

I think it applies to all Zara, cos I went to KLCC's outlet earlier and I saw them packing stuffs and rearranging.

:o YAY! Shoot, actually I'm broke.

yea its apply to all zara...coz the text message that i received is the same as urs..only the location of outlet is different..mine is from mid valley..

thanks babe... hurray !!!...cant wait to this weekend.. hope thr got variety of sizes whn i get thr ... :)

Went to the Zara in 1U today. Quite a lot of dresses in RM100++ only, saw a few but all plus sizes one. I didn't manage to see others properly coz something bad happened around 5 mintues after I entered the store... [Off topic :P ] A lady was also viewing those dresses (not far from me), and we were wearing the same dress... So I left... immediately... :doh:

Anybody got those nice dresses ah?

Yes, ZARA is currently having sales. I don't know bout the sales here but I got some pretty good buys while I was in Singapore. I bought a pair of gold heels (SGD59.90), a gray sleeveless top (SGD7.90), a black cardigan (SGD29.90) and a yellow turtleneck sweater (SGD19.90) from the sales. :D

Hola babes, havent been an active participant in the forum but have been reading it religiously. I am a big big fan of Zara and i was hunting over the weekends for good deals in 1u and midvalley. Unfortunately i didnt manage to grab anything. they have small sizes tho like xs and s for most of the designs but not very appealing la. as for the everyday wear like basic knitwear and stuffs...they didnt slash the prices much :(

Yes, ZARA is currently having sales. I don't know bout the sales here but I got some pretty good buys while I was in Singapore. I bought a pair of gold heels (SGD59.90), a gray sleeveless top (SGD7.90), a black cardigan (SGD29.90) and a yellow turtleneck sweater (SGD19.90) from the sales. :D

hey .. tat's a good buy la... i think zara in msia, the price wouldnt go down till tat .. <_<

went to 1u's zara yesterday

sad to say i come out with empty hands

but i see aunties holding so many things

haha

only left back M, L XL sizes

S and XS all gone

and most of the stuffs on sale are not really nice.

yeah.. prices in sgd are much lower than in malaysia (even after converting). sigh... why ah? but i didn't go la, no money... hehehe..

I was just in ZARA KLCC and I see far more M than S. I only saw XS and S for bottoms, not many for tops or dresses. :(

ZARA's season clearance just started yesterday. Most dresses are now marked down to RM 129.90. Was at the Bangsar Village outlet today. :)

dun really get to grab anything on sales this time..got a denim mini which is not on sales..and also bought a hoodie jacket and black legging without discount..

now it's 80% off, i got their sms last thurs...

it's true, further reductions. i got some stuff from Zara One U

happyyyyyyyyyy hehehehe

i bought a mini denim skirt when the sales jus began...

normal price was rm159.90...when i bought it it was rm129.90...

and i went there again last sat..its further markdown to rm59.90...

i duno whether i should be sad or wat :(

i can buy 2 pieces ler if its rm59.90..haihhh....