Do you believe in love at first sight?

my dad met my mum on cny...

he falls in love wit her... :wub:

n he goes to her shop evryday since tat day... :P

they're stil together now... :P

wow...so loving ohhh :clapclap:

I don't think first love won't last.

Depends on when it started I guess.

If both sides were mature enough to sustain the relationship, or able to sustain the relationship at a certain level and move along to each other's needs (ebeh. Kinda confusing huh?)

Why not?

Haha no la not confusing at all...at least i understand :P Yes, i agreed that maturity plays an important role to maintain a relationship. It's really depends on individual...they can actually fall in love at first sight but later on their love might grow to higher and deeper level of love? who knows right...

hahaha me too me too! :D

took me a little long to realise it was actually lust at frist sight tho... lol *^_^*

yea, lust at 1st sight and love at 1st sight feels very different..

It might be useful for us to discuss... how did you realise which it was?

ok

:offtopic: Does that mean that you haven't encountered love at first sight then, JG?

love at first sight never happen b4. maybe i am the person who is more practical and don't rely so much on feeling. get to know someone more than she knows herself is the right method to fall in love.

I've not tried having love at 1st sight, but from what i heard from my friends, its more like the feeling that u'll love to know more about him and his image will just get stucked in your mind..

while lust at first sight, it's the urge of getting intimate with the other person..

any others can explain too?

answer to ur question cyber...

well.. for me.. din realise straight on of coz.. realised after making a few.. A FEW... mistakes lol... lust at first sight.. all i wanted was his body.. dats it.. body only.. hehe after that knowing each other more.. u realise.. ders nothin in common, and u lose interest.. he suggests sumtin.. u juz sorta agree then never seem happy.. and it feels different... every little flaw juz seems to magnify itself in ur head.. and the only thing u seemed to do was.. ahem ahem.. "lusting" over each other.. ^_^

love at first sight for me.. i've only been in love once.. and that was love at first sight for me.. hehe relationship lasted 4 years on n off.. so.. anyway.. back to the question.. love at first sight... all i wanted was him.. not only his body.. but juz him.. his hands his touch his kisses his words... his smile.. hehe :wub: i wanted to b with him all the time... doesnt matter whether i have to sit next to him for 3 hrs straight while he plays stupid games on the pc.. or whether i was next to him at the arcade while he plays tekken.. lol everythin about him made me happy.. the good points... the flaws he had.. but mind u.. most people have different experiences and different feelings about love at first sight.. so.. dats how i kno.. basically.. wen its love, i will give my whole heart and soul to him... hehe coz ppl who knows me best will not say i'm the type of person who gives in to demands very easily.. lol :D

I do believe in love at first sight, but whether it can last really depends on the two person involved. Falling in love because of love at first sight doesn't really mean that u understand or know that's the person you really want to be with in real life, but merely a strange sort of feeling that tells your brain you like the person. I think it takes time to understand a person and effort to maintain a relationship, love at first sight is simply admiration, but it doesn't help a relationship to grow.

I do believe in love at first sight, but whether it can last really depends on the two person involved. Falling in love because of love at first sight doesn't really mean that u understand or know that's the person you really want to be with in real life, but merely a strange sort of feeling that tells your brain you like the person. I think it takes time to understand a person and effort to maintain a relationship, love at first sight is simply admiration, but it doesn't help a relationship to grow.

Yes, as I said before...love is never easy and not always sweet...you have to put alot of effort to maintain a healthy relationship.

I don't think love at first sight is admiration.

However, yes -- you and tweetwee are right about love of any sort requiring maintenance. You can't expect to sit back and expect everything to be perfect. The reality is that perfection is either an illusion or a matter of perspective this world. Every relationship needs constant work for the rest of your lives. The first question you have to ask with is, how much work are you willing to put into it? If the answer is "I will put in as much as it takes for the rest of my life", then you genuinely love him/her.

Love at first sight is not simply admiration, but the seed of love that prompts you to work at getting it to blossom into full bloom for both of you.

My first was love at first sight. It took me years to get our relationship in full bloom, but it was worth it -- even if it didn't work out in the end. Because at the end of the day you have to ask the question that makes or breaks relationships: Does he/she truly love me?

wow...so loving ohhh :clapclap:

he,he... thank u... :P

u know wat? my parents got married after pakto couple of months oni!

so tats y got prob after tat lo...

they didnt really understand each other...

which let 2 alot of arguments...

but luckily they stil manage 2 stay together! :thumbup1:

i think if 2 ppl wan 2 b together, they really need 2 know each other well...

ya, marriage is a real total different thing.. only marry the person when both of u know each other really well.. Even if 2 person love each other alot and know each other very well, living together is another thing.

I do not believe at love at first sight. But i do believe in attraction at first sight.

Which sort of attraction? Love at first sight is meeting someone for the first time and thinking, yes, this is someone I want to spend the rest of my life married to.

Attraction as in, feels like getting to know her :)

Does she make the rest of the room recede? Or is she hot? Or interesting-looking? The first is love at first sight. The second is lust. The last one... more like curiosity. hehehehe

never the first for me... its the constant bumping into each other and "fate" ...

i.e. "OMG! This must be the 3rd time we've "bumped" into each other... Must be fate.. "

sorry if it sounds corny-ish... ^_^

not really actually...because i think it is just an attraction...not love

i believe in it..

cause i im feeling it now..

the problem is i dunno wat is the guy thinking

he ask me out for movie for night tea time for swim..

i think he is just bored n need some company..

:(

maybe a good first impression, infatuation, attracted by first sight. yes, that is possible.

love at first sight? not advisable. you don't know whether he or she has any bad habits like picking nose, throwing used tissue everywhere, waste money and food, bad breath, smelly armpit, bad-tempered, wear dirty underwear etc.

love is something more profoud, it needs to be nurtured through time, experiences and mutual understanding.