Sign in to follow this  
tweetwee

Do you believe in love at first sight?

I would like to find out how many of us do actually believe love in first sight? Scientists study our brain activity and say that it's quiet possible but everyone is free to believe or not to believe. So what say you? :P

Yes. :) My first gf was love at first sight.

yes i do. Both my ex gf, was love at first sight... of course, it was many months after that we realise it :lol:

I don't believe in love at first sight. It's more like attraction at first sight that soon may turn to love. That's my view. :)

I don't believe in love at first sight. It's more like attraction at first sight that soon may turn to love. That's my view. :)

hhmm, quite true..as there are some theories say that we fall in love not from the first sight but from the first smell. Scientist claim that we pay much attention to what our eyes and ears tell us but on the subconscious level the way the person smells play a very big part in his or her expression on us although we don't recognize it.

Haha. I believe in love at first sight.

Rather than love at first smell. ;)

How to smell someone whom you saw all the way at the other end of the room, or even on the net (which were situations I've been in)?

hmmm.... i don't know if it can be considered love, but it's possible that you have a very good first impression on each other and fortunately (or unfortunately) it could be developed deeper.

but no, i don't believe in love at first sight coz first impression doesn't last.

i believe love at first sight happen in movies...

mine...i dun think it's love at first sight....i evaluate him abit before i started the relationship

i believe in love at first sight.

i dont know about love at 1st sight but ive heard love at 2nd sight study done by ppl on 1st love meeting each other after breaking off many a years but just a phone call can lead to the bedroom...that easy..click and the passion is back

this is an easy answer.

Guys believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT more than women because guys are captivated by beauty.. LOOKS..

girls less, but still have some that believe in love at first sight

this is an easy answer.

Guys believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT more than women because guys are captivated by beauty.. LOOKS..

girls less, but still have some that believe in love at first sight

Is that because guys are ugly? :P

hhmm...looks like first love wont last huh?

my dad met my mum on cny...

he falls in love wit her... :wub:

n he goes to her shop evryday since tat day... :P

they're stil together now... :P

Edited by fenix

I don't think first love won't last.

Depends on when it started I guess.

If both sides were mature enough to sustain the relationship, or able to sustain the relationship at a certain level and move along to each other's needs (ebeh. Kinda confusing huh?)

Why not?

dont know leh...first time i saw my husband,i hate him so much!!then how ...hate turns to love...now love grows stronger and stronger everyday... :P Cannot beleive love at first sight coz dont judge a book by its cover lah....beauty outside doesnt mean beauty also in the inside.

Speaking from experience obviously? :lol:

Lust at first sight happens more often than love at first sight. :lol1: When you ogle Orlando Bloom as Legolas, *that's* Lust At First Sight.

Love At First Sight is smth deeper ... ;)

I dont believe in love at first sight, as that has never happen to me before, maybe one day that will happen to me? =x

but i do believe in "lust at 1st sight".. "oppz"..

*chuckles* Lust at first sight feels different from love at first sight. I've been run over by both. :P

hahaha me too me too! :D

took me a little long to realise it was actually lust at frist sight tho... lol *^_^*