Sign in to follow this  
Sheryl

La Senza

ermm.. i just wana give a little comment on La senza,

i realize that they have branches in malaysia too.. i saw them in One utama during my last visit to malaysia.... but haven't gotta chance to browse the shop yet..

i use to shop in La senza here and frankly speaking, their bras aren't bad.. and their cute panties too..

but then.. i do find their slip on night wear dress' material alittle <<fragile>>--if u know what i mean... heeheee... so.. just double check da material b4 u buy...

i bought 2 of them b4 and the strings doesn't really last... one "opppssss""" then its gone... and don wash them too often, da color will fade...

however, they have really quality night wear.. might wana give them a try.. they are totally hot and cute! laugh.gif and not to mention soft and silky too.. another great collection.... wink.gif

ciaoz!

talking about bras....i have heard from the salesgirl that we can't soak bras overnight....have to hang it in a balance way...how should i word it...well, two cups facing each other, get it? hehe....this can prolong the life of the string...when we choose bra, make sure one finger can slip in the string when we wear them...then, it's a good one...need to shop for these too....what other places would you recommend besides la senza? which brand is actually better? i currently prefer wacoal....any better suggestion?

La Senza is simply more than lingeries. I stepped into the shop and just fell in love with those lovely nighties. But...Dont tell me you wear those fluffy sweater and bikini to sleep do you? And how would you like to wear a super elaborated, with lacey strings dangling corset--as an undergarment??????

Oh... they are simply too lovely and too unrealistic. I tried the corset just out of curiosity, but ended up mesmerized and brought it to the cashier, unconsciously.

Boy it felt nice on my body.. but the question now is--how am i to wear it? as a top? haha... The sales girls there told me a lot of chicks bought the camies as clubbing wear. Hmmm.. that makes a little sense but clubbing is just not my cup of tea.

So it still ended up in my closet sighing.... wink.gif

Triumph and Wacoal are my fav brand. But the thing is i find Wacoal detachable strap a bit "fragile" when u keep attach n detach the strap very soon the "hook" on the bra will get loosen..i hope u get wht i mean!hah nonetheless I still find it quite comfortable though

i understand watchu mean Ques.

i use to have da exact same problem too. until i started wearing Lasenza's bra. they have a really nice hold even without straps on. great for tube tops and halters. laugh.gif

I wanted to buy sexy knickers and nighties too but since my housemates include another 2 guys so it isn't a wise idea to wear tht at home eh...maybe i need to put on a silky robe also...but i prefer to wear them as they are!!no extra pieces...else wht's the point?! ph34r.gif

I really envy those all-girls-home whereby u can act so freely without needing to bother others' glances at all! they have wht i have afterall, right?! rolleyes.gif

oh my god Ques.... i know,, they are so cute right..?!!!.. hahaaha

i love those cute little knickers .. such as this... those from victoria's secret are really really cute...:

user posted image

they are just so cute, and yet sexy in a way.

hmm.... r your housemates open?! or are they "ham sup"?... hehehehee

coz i use to stay with 2 a bunch of guys too... but then, i don care unless they care.. (but then if it will reveals ur "thingy" then no no) wink.gif

if they are "dangerous" human being.. then no no no!

My ex-roommate used to walk aroung in her bras and briefs too! There were only me and her as the only female in that house. The rest were all guys. But they didnt really care anyway cuz they complaint she has nothing to be "looked at"! How mean!!!

ok.... i m not towards tat extend. ahahaaa..

my bf will kill me if i do that. laugh.gif

but what i think is, ur male housemate pretend nia....

coz they wana see more.. this is call self-denial

haahahahahahaa

Heck does that work!!!! She will then go like "i've got 'longkang' too?!!" and then act to unbutton and show her "cleavage".... hahhaha....

Geez..

I bet the guys will go crazy instantly and quickly help themselves in the toilet whole night long huh ? hehe laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Used to live with guys back in schooling days, well i only dare to wear nighties to the most extent.. cool.gif though i know them fairly well, and i know they won't do anything surprising..

but sometimes you just won't want to challenge the beast in men eh ? dry.gif

ekeke wink.gif

ohhhh... very true genie... don't challenge their beastly ability.....

ahhahahahaa..

after the "longkang " thing... what is da guy's reaction Cheessy?!

i don believe they can actually tahan that long. they are hiding.. guys are great pretender. heeheee.... they are setting a trap cheesy.. don believe them... ahahahahaha biggrin.gif

hahahah yea right! Men are beast beneath their nonchalant appearance! dun get cheated!

And Sheryl, the pic you posted is exactly wht I wanted to practice at home!! Well, wait till i possess my own home-sweet-home!

And regarding my housemates, one of them I'm particularly uneasy with, he's my bestie's bf but sometimes when I am clad in a baby tee/tight shirt or a short pants I can see his eyes are pretty unnatural~yucks! rolleyes.gif

hahahah yea right! Men are beast beneath their nonchalant appearance! dun get cheated!

And Sheryl, the pic you posted is exactly wht I wanted to practice at home!! Well, wait till i possess my own home-sweet-home!

And regarding my housemates, one of them I'm particularly uneasy with, he's my bestie's bf but sometimes when I am clad in a baby tee/tight shirt or a short pants I can see his eyes are pretty unnatural~yucks!

rolleyes.gif

yea yea.. very true Ques...

pretenders.... mad.gif

err... what pic?! which?! unsure.gif ... hhehee..

its always great to have ur own room.. u can do everything u want.. biggrin.gif

yeap yeap. guys are all "hamsup" in nature. can't run away from that truth. it is only a matter of controlling their beastly nature. dry.gif

I've never been to the ones in M'sia but then La Senza is pretty popular in Canada compair to Triumph,Wacoal or whatsoever.. I think Triumph is expensive and doesn't have lots of designs but then like ppl always tell me Triumph is the best bra design manufacturer but I think I have to disagree with it.

LaSenza's collection in M'sia might be a lil different but then the La Senza's here are pretty cheap(well on a canadian base of scale)

Probaly like $8-$40 for bra's of all sorts and they have this nightgowns and sexy lingerie.. but then I must go check out victoria secret's one.. my friend told me victoria secret's designs are elegant and sexy.. any comments on that??

Yea, I luv 'em 2..! jump.gif

Rayleen, btw, u knw y I can't seem 2 post their pix fr their website?

yup... for the la senza website, u need to download the pic and then load it on the image host... then only u can post... cant link the pictures directly...

yuea.. wub.gif

luv la senza too.. like their design n it's realy comfy~!

got their member card too tongue.gif

looking forward to get a free bra..just two more empty stamp' s space left.. biggrin.gif

yup... for the la senza website, u need to download the pic and then load it on the image host... then only u can post... cant link the pictures directly...

rayleen, wanna ask u sumthing..

how to post de pic from our own digital cam or phone camera..

coz these type of pics dun hav url add, rite? rolleyes.gif

thank u thk u

i luv la senza!!!

wah jess...u got 2 more stamp only a...

i still got 6 more stamp to go shy.gif